Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 18-03-2017, 06:07 PM
Administrator
"Book Shelving"

Hello

I thought I would share a tool that I have over the year's taught for better flow of communications.

"Book Shelving"

You sit quietly and you go through the process of building a bookshelf. You have a pile of wood that you slowly take piece by piece and build the sides, and shelves and back from. You feel this as being a real thing you create.

When its built and feels solid you then sit quietly and slowly put your day item by item on the shelf. This is all your "to do list" things, your work load, any thoughts that you have that might block your flow.

When you feel your mind is clear and you feel like things are calm and empty then open to accept that things now can flow in. Pen and paper is good to have handy for notes.

When your done simply take back your items off the shelf. Then slowly as you built the book case take it down. Do not simply go done and its gone.

What you might too find is that not all the load you put on there comes back some of it might have been resolved for your and cleared away. Do not panic if this happens. Your working on a different plane of existence and help is often there.

Good tool to use with this is the "Bubble Method" . This keeps you safe from outside influences and too helps quiet the mind.

Bubble Technique
The most basic technique for protecting oneself is to simply imagine yourself inside a ball of white light that turns away any energy before it can touch you. When you visualize this ball of light around you, you want tom make sure it appears opaque and solid inside your mind’s eye. This bubble should be extended about a foot above your head and at least 6 inches below your feet. Rest assured that even after you come out of your concentrated state, this bubble will move with you without hindrance. Any vibrations that touch it will simply pass over and around your shield like the wind moving around a mountain. You need to hold the image of an impenetrable force field in your mind for at least a good solid minute or two, before returning to your everyday life.

Lynn
Old 18-03-2017, 07:22 PM
Master

Thank you!!!!
Old 19-03-2017, 04:02 AM
Master
That sounds a very good method. I don't do that, but I do use a bookshelf as a model and work with it in a way.

I have to do things my own way, but I like that suggestion.
Old 20-03-2017, 02:56 AM
Experiencer
great techniques! thanks for sharing Lynn!
Old 22-03-2017, 05:04 PM
Ascender

Love these methods, Lynn! Thank you for sharing :)