Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 15-03-2017, 09:51 PM
Pathfinder

The hidden side of Crystal Healing

Around 13 years ago, my wife and I published a book on the subject of Crystal Healing, I won't give you the name of the book, and won't say where you might find it as I'm not out to advertise it. It is the only book that approached the subject from the 'inside' - with information gleaned through acute clairvoyant observation of what actually happens in healing with crystals. We have 'moved on' from this subject now but we published many articles about our research and here is one from 10 years ago; I have edited it a little.

My wife Nat, was born in Ukraine in a large city, 120 miles south of Kiev. When she was 9 years old, she went through a spiritual awakening that opened up full clairvoyant vision to her. She grew up between different worlds; this outer ‘physical’ one and several more subtle ones which the majority of people do not perceive.
In the year 2001, we married, I quit my steady job of five years, sold my house and we left the UK and moved to Ireland to begin a new life... we opened a small business there, a little crystal shop. During the three years we were there, we began an extraordinary clairvoyant study into energetic healing and particularly, crystal healing.
Now some years later we have some interesting conclusions to share about the subtle reality behind crystal healing and further; spiritual development using crystal energies...
If you have any crystal or mineral, its therapeutic qualities are traditionally perceived as twofold; a physical health quality and an emotional or mental health quality and that's where most people leave the subject. However there is also a third quality too; a psychic or spiritual quality and that is what I would like to approach here.
Let's firstly consider why a crystal or mineral has a physical association to the health of a part of the body:
The human body has all sorts of processes, sub-processes and micro-processes ongoing all of the time. There are the skeletal system, blood circulation, muscular, respiratory, digestive and many more 'systems'. There are organs of all different types and within each of these there are 'sub systems' too. Imagine that you can see an organ inside the body and imagine that you can see a subtle energy ‘channel’ connecting this organ with a chakra. Now let’s go a little deeper; imagine that you can see inside this ‘channel’ – and that it is actually composed of several ‘sub-channels’ and that each of these goes to a specific area of the organ. This particular area carries out a specific function in the organ (for example; the creation of acids in the stomach). As you look at this ‘sub-channel’ you see that it too is composed of different ‘micro channels’ and then these are composed of ‘threads’ and finally that these ‘threads’ are themselves made up of ‘micro-threads’. These infinitely fine subtle ‘micro threads’ connect to each different individual cell.
Travelling through these millions of micro threads are specific types of ‘human subtle energies’ that give vitality and sustenance to the cells – but also there is something special, a ‘program’ or ‘information command’ which basically ‘tells the cell what to do’. When we are in normal, balanced health – then everything is correct, but if we develop a health problem in our body – it is because the ‘information command’ has become miscoded or distorted and the results manifest as illness and disease. However, the cells are still doing what they are told to do; it’s just the ‘wrong command’.
All types of energy can be understood to have both strengths of vibration and a frequency of vibration. The same principle applies to subtle energies too. Each type of these ‘human subtle energies’ will have its own specific strength of vibration. The reason why a crystal or mineral is actually associated to a given part or process of the body is because each mineral has its own type of subtle ‘mineral energy’ which has a specific strength of vibration and where this closely matches the vibration of ‘human subtle energies’; a connection is possible. Well, that’s all very well, but where does the ‘healing’ aspect come in?
Encoded in the subtle mineral energies is a special balancing agent called the ‘Element of Harmony’; it maintains natural equilibrium in Nature; which is why no mineral energies can ever be ‘miscoded’. Now when the ‘correct’ associated crystal or stone is brought into close proximity with whatever part of the body in dysfunction; something miraculous occurs. The Element of Harmony begins to ‘reprogram’ the miscoded information command of that particular ‘human subtle energy’. That is where the magic happens. However, generally speaking, the ordinary mineral energy is relatively weak and usually requires the application of strong, commanding thoughtforms of the healer to fully engage with the health problem…
An excellent example of using minerals for physical healing was when Nat was pregnant and going through the process of ‘morning sickness’. She would place a natural Citrine crystal on her stomach and I would then generate a strong, specific thoughtform with the purpose to use the Citrine energy to resolve the condition. On every single occasion the nausea and sickness feelings vanished within two to three minutes.
In the respect of the association of emotional or mental health qualities to crystals, the subject enters a very deep journey into our energetic ‘interior design’.
We have all heard about Chakras. They are like portals or gates that allow passage and transformation of millions of different types of ‘human subtle energies’ from higher levels to lower ones and in reverse, from lower levels to higher ones. Due to subtle laws, each different Chakra can only permit passage of energies of certain strengths of vibration. Therefore an energy that will pass through the Base Chakra cannot pass through the Throat Chakra.
There is another energetic structure in the same place as the main Chakra system but on a higher level still; it is called the ‘Psychic Energy Structure’. It takes the form of a constantly moving channel of energy that would appear to interweave its way up the Chakras from the Base to the Crown and then down again from the Crown to the Base. It is like a vertical, ‘double helix’ system that creates seven energetic centres in the same locations as the Chakras. These centres are called the ‘Psy Centres’. Due to subtle laws, they can only permit the presence of subtle energies of specific frequencies of vibration… and now you’ll already be getting part of the picture. Different mineral energies have different frequencies of vibration and these make connection with different ‘Psy Centres’, this in turn makes changes to our consciousness and the end results are correspondences between crystals and our feelings. Imperial Topaz for example can bring about optimism in our character because it makes contact with the fourth ‘Psy Centre’ and when its mineral energy is present there; we are inclined to generate positive, optimistic thoughts. It is more complicated than this and I have simplified the description somewhat, but the principle is there.
The type of energy that travels up and down the channel of the Psychic Energy Structure is ‘Psychic Energy’; a very special type of energy that might be better understood to some people as ‘Kundalini’. However I’d prefer to avoid that name as it has various incorrect stereotype thoughts that people can associate to it. As this ‘Psychic Energy’ travels up the structure, it becomes ‘charged’ and then with its downward turn it discharges itself and empowers those different energies inside each of the ‘Psy Centres’. We use ‘Psychic Energy’ every second of every day of our lives; particularly with our thoughts. The stronger the thought, the more ‘Psychic Energy’ is present in it.
When we ‘think’, we create thoughtforms; these are energetic shapes and designs of our thoughts, they have substance (albeit energetic), colour, size and strength. There are various types of thoughtforms. They vary from ordinary ‘information bubble’ thoughtforms of which we might create 1000s to 10s of 1000s everyday to the strong, powerful thoughtforms that are created during ‘special esoteric exercises’. You can not think of anything without the creation of thoughtforms. This subject is vast but I am only briefly describing thoughtforms to give those that have never heard of them a basic idea of their existence. Essentially a thoughtform is a ‘mini program’ for reality that we generate and they can last from a few seconds at one end of the scale, to thousands of years at the other end; their longevity depends on their strength. The strength of a thoughtform lies in the quality of its ‘Psychic Energy’.
Generally speaking, when someone is ‘aware’ that they are creating a thoughtform, it becomes stronger because the process of creation includes ‘realisation’. This changes the condition of the ‘Psychic Energy’ involved in its development and consequently, it becomes more powerful.
We can now return to the earlier mentioned ‘third quality’ of crystals and minerals. We now understand the origins of the physical and emotional association qualities; however the third quality appears in a special way. The psychic or spiritual qualities of minerals come about when firstly we know these qualities and secondly when we deliberately create strong thoughtforms of the use of these qualities. That’s when the ‘Psychic Energy’ present in our thoughtforms mixes with the mineral energy to create a new energetic quality. So in principle; if you don’t know what the actual psychic qualities of minerals are, you can never use them because you need to be aware of them – in order that your thoughtform can integrate with the mineral energy in this manner. Therefore, you could perceive these ‘third qualities as ‘invisible keys’. If you don’t know what stone has what key – you can’t ‘unlock’ the hidden quality it has.
An example of this is with the crystal called Aquamarine; it has the psychic quality of enabling people to develop the ability of telepathy, specifically sending and receiving thoughts at a distance. However to use this quality – you firstly need to know it and then while knowing it you need to create strong ‘realised’ thoughts about using it. There’s an exercise for this process but it requires further, conscious understanding of thoughtforms and subtle mineral energies.

Some examples of the healing qualities of minerals for the body are:
Black Tourmaline is specific for Arthritis in any part of the body.
Rhodocrosite is specific for fertility and impotence issues.
Malachite is specific to the intervertrebral discs of the spine.

Some examples of emotional and mental qualities of minerals are:
Angelite is specific to increase self-confidence and dispel doubt.
Blue Sapphire is specific to relieve grief, guilt and emotional remorse.
Rose Quartz is specific to help maintain a calm and benevolent disposition.

Some examples of the psychic qualities of minerals are:
Amber helps to regenerate memories of past lives.
Clear Quartz helps one to develop clairvoyant vision.
Lapis Lazuli helps one to develop precognition.

The final note to mention is that we defined as a general rule, the natural, unpolished forms of minerals are always far better to use for their mineral energies than any polished forms. This is because many (but not all) stones when polished have a dramatic reduction in their ability to create subtle mineral energies; and where there is less mineral energy – there is less potential. This is because of damage that happens to energy channels going into and coming from the minerals’ energetic structures during the accelerated attrition of their physical form. The distinction between those polished minerals that remain damaged and those that can adapt to their new form lies in their evolutionary position in the Mineral Kingdom; but that’s a whole new subject.

I hope that gave you something to think about
Old 15-03-2017, 10:12 PM
Deactivated Account
Great article!
Thanks for sharing.

Starting a new life, working with crystals with your wife, in a place like Irland is, seems so good.

Blessings.
Old 16-03-2017, 02:05 PM
Pathfinder

Yes, it was. We were in the right place, at the right time to do that work. Now we are engaged in other work, but I still maintain an interest in the subject. Being privy to the wholesale and retail world market of minerals coupled with the hidden information about them, There's a lot of 'behind the scenes' information that the general public are usually unaware of; the chemical, radiation, heat and polishing treatment of minerals for examples - it's all geared for the greater aesthetic appeal of the product - often at the detriment of the mineral monad. When we published our thesis, the retail and wholesale market in the UK didn't always like what we had written! ... dirty laundry!
Old 16-03-2017, 08:23 PM
Deactivated Account
Telling the truth hurts so much those who live in a fantasy world.
I am aware all "crystal" thing is actually more a multibillion € business then anything else, but I don't have a problem with that.
Old 16-03-2017, 09:17 PM
Pathfinder

Nor I, I'm out of the market now. The variation in profit was staggering sometimes - rough minerals such as Bloodstone, Jasper, Aventurine, Amazonite etc can be bought in bulk so cheap in 10s of kgs & then broken up and tumble polished their retail value goes up 500/700%!
Old 16-03-2017, 10:05 PM
Seeker

Thank you for giving information relating to your experiences & thoughts. I enjoyed reading your informative article. Anytime you wish to discuss other thoughts I would love to read them. I did not know that when you purposefully create a thought form using an image or imagination to achieve a specific goal it has more energy(vibration) than just visualizing an image of that goal.
Old 16-03-2017, 11:02 PM
Experiencer
My time dealing with and performing with crystals have been limited.. thus my wife has taken over and boast about the effect of the crystals I've given to her and told her about. The passing of the torch sort of speak. Although my energies have been limited, the crystal energies is still strong, I'm unable to focus and or take on any negative energies like I use to. it's a double standard to have the knowing of the crystals and yet be an empath.. One must focus on one attribute or the other in my status.
Old 17-03-2017, 10:27 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by energy explorer
Thank you for giving information relating to your experiences & thoughts. I enjoyed reading your informative article. Anytime you wish to discuss other thoughts I would love to read them. I did not know that when you purposefully create a thought form using an image or imagination to achieve a specific goal it has more energy(vibration) than just visualizing an image of that goal.

I have many old articles that we had published in the UK, US, Oz & Eire, over time I'll be digging them out (all in digital format) and I can edit them and post them up. I also have a huge image library; both of minerals & stones themselves and of their subtle energies drawn around them. Until I've clocked up 2 weeks here, I can't put in any links of pics.

We found that the subject of healing using crystals and stones was really 60-75% thoughtform work; generally unbeknown to the healer because they are usually never actually taught about this hidden information. However, there are some very interesting bits on tangential subjects - like elixirs for example - what actually happens with crystals and water and how and why..
Pain relief, Computers and crystals...

Watch this space
Old 17-03-2017, 04:47 PM
Seeker

Very interested in the topics you just mentioned such as thoughtform healing with crystals & stones, elixirs etc. Any sources of information you would
recommend or refer to?
Old 17-03-2017, 06:24 PM
Pathfinder

Only one but I'd prefer to not mention it as it is our own publication & it's not ethical to promote ones' own work.

I'll put up the gem elixir post later tonight if I can...