Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 14-04-2016, 02:38 AM
Suspended

@unclemanifestor

yes i know, until you have an experience like i had you will have no idea. You will only look at me like im crazy and give the "normal" responses.

here is an example that could be REAL.
Unicorns and ki-rin are two mythological creatures that are horses with horns sprouting from their forheads. Unicorns are greek and Ki-rin are japanese. These myths are from ancient times. Do you believe they are imaginary creatures or real, seeing as two countries seperated by numerous warring nations in a time when people killed others for non identical belief systems, how would they both imagine the same creature??

so you start to believe in unicorns as if they actually exist, perhaps exstinct but at least real at one time. then you see a new reporter or maybe a documentary on history channel about unicorns, and you see a palentologist digging up a skeleton.. are you hallucinating??? after all your not really paranoid.

LOL, this reminds me of something i saw on TV, it was litteraly this but with mermaids.. it was on discovery channel or NAT-geo.

So this example is perfect. Did i hallucinate that TV show about mermaids? does discovery not care about what they air as long as they get ratings? if you saw what i saw the "mermaid video" was soooo obvious a hoax as they played creepy music when walking up to a tank with a suposed mermaid inside, and then all you can see is this little window of water and just as the mermaids hand slams against the glass, the video ends.

@jota

this somewhat sounds like my infinte reality theory. I am a reciever and can pick up on any reality i want. But what does that mean or say about reality.

Do i have a "home" reality, or do i constantly shift to what ever reality i am most in tune with. <-- i have explored this idea and with this idea i cannot find a way to say others are real, the only way i can say others are real is that infinity springs from everything all the time, so lets say a friend of yours goes into another reality, then another version of that friend will be created to replace your friend that went in a different reality direction, that new friend will have lived life just as authenticly as you and have the exact same life as the friend that went in the other direiction, but for human purposes, its not really the same person. So this most likley happens all the time and its like saying you have a billion versions of every single person in your life. This is also a sad feeling because it makes me feel unconnected.

@ Hexagon222

what was your experiences? did you see anything completely unreal?

i have had hundreds of small events i can spin off as if to say humans are one being at some higher level of reality, which would explain why me thinking of giraffes would cause my son to draw a picture of a giraff in art school. So its almost to say sometimes you are only one part of the equation.

one day i wanted to go swimming, my gramma gets home and asks if i want to go swimming. in this i can just say that i am part of the equation.

@ Gracey

can you please elaborate more.

what do you mean our subconscious is aware of things our conscious isnt? are you saying i am more aware of other realitys? or are you saying im more aware of this ONE reality?

please explain in full detail and dont mind how lengthy it is, ill read it 5x over.
Old 14-04-2016, 08:22 AM
Pathfinder

A lot of what you described are just examples of synchronicity, which is fine, I experience them too. The problem I have is with your examples of a broadcast changing (ie not changing channels and seeing it, it appearing in the middle of a 'normal' transmission). Or do you mean you were switching channels and saw the thing you were thinking of?

Some of your examples are very similar to plot lines from tv shows, walking dead for example. Where obviously they would show fake news reports about whatever was happening (virus outbreak), same thing happened on x-files.

The mermaids documentary, yes, I saw that too, it was part of a series where they made documentary style programs about mythical creatures. It was made by animal planet. There are scores of other fake documentaries shown on nat geo and the like. The channel isn't what it used to be.

Yes, the unicorn thing is interesting, maybe they did exist, I don't know, we know humans can grow horns through genetic mutation, so I am sure horses could. Horses were pretty common, so it isn't much of a leap to imagine them with a horn. It is also possible for two separate isolated groups to come up with the same 'random' idea, it happens, for example two separate nations independently came up with the exact same flag design, it was only discovered when they both competed at the 1936 olympics.
Old 14-04-2016, 06:20 PM
Newbie ;)

I think that one can do anything, see, this is not common Loa view, you will find few peoples talking about that in internet.

I think that peoples are one mind, when you change, they change with you, but if you want the same persons all the time, stay in one reality, seeing the reality as the same, or seeing reality as separate make things stay the same.

There are peoples that master it and change all the time, then they back to the old reality when they want, and then they split and go out etc

This solipsistic feeling happens because one stay trying understand reality as separate, as something objective, now when you change to see only oneness (in lack of a better world) then you dont feel disconected.

Hard to explain it.
Old 14-04-2016, 11:59 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamm[]

@ Gracey

can you please elaborate more.

what do you mean our subconscious is aware of things our conscious isnt? are you saying i am more aware of other realitys? or are you saying im more aware of this ONE reality?

please explain in full detail and dont mind how lengthy it is, ill read it 5x over.

The parasympathetic nervous system roots in the brain stem. Its function is to bring the body back from the experience of the fight or flight system that resides in the sympathetic nervous system, which receives pain from various parts of the body. The pain is usually referred pain. A good example of this would be when a person is having a heart attack and they feel the pain in their left arm or neck. If this system were not here, our amygdale would stay in a state of aggression and we would self-destruct. So it is the parasympathetic nervous system that is our lifesaver. Amen.

Biologically speaking, eyes are on a higher tonal frequency then the rest of our body. Our eyes even have their own retinal clock that differs from the rest of the body. This clock’s rhythm cannot be swayed by any means. Many have tried. All have failed.
The eye views things as being upside down. This image is sent to the brain and the brain turns the image right side up via the pineal gland, the third eye that is the sixth charka. The third eye reacts to electromagnetic energy that we create. It then sends melatonin through the pineal nerve, which activates the gland. You will feel this by a pressure at the base of the brain or as a sharp and intense pain. You could also feel a throbbing of the gland itself. When activated, the gland can communicate with higher planes of energy within one’s self, ones charkas. This is the power of the psionic mind.

Here in the third dimension, the pineal gland slows down the images it receives so we experience them as linear in nature when actually they are not. Living in linear time allows us to explore our emotions in the polarity of the electromagnetic field in physical matter. When the third eye is awakened, we recognize the balance and ourselves as the sparks of light that are evolving to whence we came. We become open to higher levels of awareness such as synchronistic communications (omniscience), healing and many other creative endeavors.

Our frontal lobes can only do two tasks well at one time. Our frontal lobes are strong with electricity when we use our will to do anything, save being bored. The parietal lobes are behind the frontal lobes. These lobes give us orientation in space. Generally, this part of the brain is overactive which activates the amygdale hippocampus and this allows us to have a sense of self. Deep mediation can block input to the parietal lobes and this allows us to have an expanded consciousness. A person with underactive frontal lobes and over active parietal lobes will seek enlightenment from outside of themselves, through religions and so forth.

Basically, our subconscious takes in all information around us, things our conscious is not aware of. Our subconscious is faster than our conscious mind (last I heard was 1/2 of a second) and when you communicate in a specific way...reality is lived the way you and I live it....with our inner world being reflected in our outer world.
Old 16-04-2016, 01:39 AM
Suspended

@uncle manifestor

the day i saw that new cast i was over my friends house.. it started off normalish but my friends were acting funny.. maybe they just didnt like me for what ever reason that day or whos knows what. my friend was playing a video game and i tried to tell her what to do as it was semi complicated and she was not a super video gamer like me. Anyways she handed me the controller and went into the kitchen. i forget how but another one of my friends put music on, perhaps slightly before my friend gave me the remote. Well what ever music was playing was singing about me, what i was doing at that exact moment in time (google trip reports and youll come across some where people tell of stories of their friends turning into demonic looking beings judging them for everything they do.) <-- this is semi what happened to me but i wasnt tripping, ive never done hard trip drugs.

so as the music plays i ask my friend who sings the song.. he says S..Tan. it sounded like he said satan but i was freaking out and didnt hear too clearly. i didnt ask him again. sadly.

So i go to turn the music off, i know how to use the WII and magically the music icon is gone and i cant turn off the music. Im looking all over for the music but i cant find it, i go slower and slower as if i might be skipping over it cause im paranoid to all hell right now but nope. I cant find it.

So im playing this video game and i hit start, it takes me to the brightness sreen i think, or perhaps the end credits. Im thinking to myself, it wont let me play the video game because im dead, my life is over, i skipped straight to the end.

this is when i tell my friends i gotta go, so i drive to my grammas house and when i walk in that is where i see the NEWS cast about the 48/50 states being infect. i watch it for like 10 seconds and change the channel to home network or something thinking to myself (nope i didnt see that.. nope nope nope).

So then i ask my gramma to drive me to my apartment, i ask her what she was watching and she tells me "thats all i get with my bunny ears"
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

that was the most intense day i had.

so in the light of LOA... did i LOA all this to me? is this some kind of evolutionary necessity or was it just my own manifestation from the infinite unmanifested?

i will say i have a very hard time manifesting anything i actually care about because at this point i really dont care about anything, so i cant really explore LOA further, because its like ive witnessed my own power to control the universe... but i also have this idea its all fake so whats the point.

@jota

@gracey

did you have any personal experiences where you actually noticed these things? i understand the science behind it all, i just dont understand how, im missing a piece of the puzzle.

you see there are tons of conspiracy theories out there, one of them says that the TV is just mental poisoning. So is it true and perhaps our conscious minds are not aware of this and therefore do not see it? Did i access my unconscious while being awake and see things for what they really are??

LOA says you can have anything and im trying to win the lottery, let me tell you. So why is it i seem to have manifested these horrible things? are bad things easier to manifest? or perhaps bad things are real that we run away from and "hide" from our conscious minds? as if there is an entire world that we are unconscious of only because we choose not to pay attention to it.. but that doesnt mean its not real <-- this seems more rational to me than saying each individual is in control of their entire reality via LOA.

so please elaboate on your personal experiences.
Old 18-04-2016, 09:02 PM
As said here earlier ...LOA doesn't say or claim anything.

A Law is a law. It is a perfect, brilliant system or formula set up by the Creator. It is how things 'are' or 'work'.
Another fabulously brilliant system is 'sowing and reaping'...akin to
LOA...think or do terrible things and terrible things pop up around you.
People call it many names...karma, 'what goes around comes around', you know...really the LOA, I guess.

LOA really isn't a law, per se...it is just reality or the way things are...
that being... we are extensions of the Godhead...and this is how
things are 'done'.
Meaning our hearts and mind being focused deliberately, or not...
have the power to create...since we are made in God's Image.

God says something and it becomes manifested...as in ...'Let there be Light'.
Boom, Light .

That's how I see it.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-04-2016, 05:42 AM
Suspended

well i was kinda talking about the extreme LOA to where you feel like your hallucinating because things are too extreme. my "loa" experiences felt more like hallucinations, but yet everything i experienced was straight out of my head and when i saw what i saw i thought about the thing i had read about a week earlier thinking it was too unreal that im now seeing these things, because my thoughts were going absolutley haywire borderline insanity, but yet i saw them.

IF loa is true then i am still going through the process of accepting it as a reality and that is why im attracting all of you who respond to me in the manner im not talking about, because the manner im talking about is that of which you can litteraly switch your "reality" via your "vibrations" to that of you walking down the street and then instantly have everyone turn into zombies because YOU changed your vibrations to that scenario. unless im missing somethign of corse.

Because i dont know why "god" or perhaps my "infinite all knowing unconcious mind" would have shown me or allowed me to experience what i did, because im still rattled and confused by it. unless im right and in that case im still attracting a mix of answers, most from my previuos belief system of reality and some from my new views.

watch this video and perhaps from 1:40 till the end and try to understand what that all means. this is kinda some of the most familiar feeling of what happened to me but with real normal life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcvHpY0iQHA

"That is because within your astral projected state you are working upon the highest level of astral state, and when you express the third level of astral state, you are co-creating a great deal about the astral environment ... you are only seeing the projection of their consciousness in an interpretable way from your own energy...

My experiences make me feel like i was "astrally aware" during late 2012 to early 2014, very odd stuff happened back then.

im assuming this co-creation thing works in ways different than most people think. i know.. i sound crazy.
Old 22-04-2016, 07:26 AM
Pathfinder
Wow.. evil .. is everything .. except
Old 22-04-2016, 07:27 AM
Pathfinder
You guys should write a book
Old 01-05-2016, 08:08 PM
Master
What does LOA say about reality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamm[]
i have noticed many of my thoughts come to life, some of them were small and some were big, and my question is HOW.

I know HOW, in terms of thoughts manifest into reailty by action or even random force.. like wind carrying a plastic bag to someone wishing they had a plastic bag..

For instance i wanted a tarp.. no kidding i found a 100$ dope(edit) tarp just lying on a dirt road... so HOW does this happen.. Someone obviously either tossed it out or lost it. Did i influence this person to throw away their old tarp in a location that the universe just knew that i would find it? Did i influence the wind to blow this tarp out of this guys truck?

Im sure these questions must plague other people who have seen LOA in action, and to see LOA in action you must be aware of the things you have thought about.

So yea... HOW did i manage to complain that my town would would waste 40,000 on new cop cars, only to 3 new cop cars about 1 month later. What happened? Was this debate already in progress? Did my focus on having new cop cars push the 'energy" meter high enough to influence the person deciding what to do with the money to spend it on cop cars rather than getting a new steet sweeper??? HOW

i can list 50 items ive gotten within DAYS of wanting them. All of which i have gotten for free. Computer, vaccume cleaners, steam cleaner, books, telescope, couch, a 1 dollar bill from my gramma, dinners.

So did i influence my neighbors to throw away all that stuff, only to have me find it because i needed it?

so when you have seen LOA in action and are like me, you want to know how. There are a few options, one is that we somehow put out a "psychic" request into the universe and then the universe must influence people to carry out what ever it is we needed or wanted so that we get what we focused on. Or perhaps people are unconsciously psychic and we pick up on things and do things somewhat unknowingly to help manifest things for other people.

TWO, maybe its all fate, because 6 billion people tugging in different directions wouldnt get anywhere. so all this LOA only happens when you on your fated path, and i guess it wouldnt really be LOA as much as it would be thinking about the future. OR PERHAPS!!! we can change our paths via our focus.. but i guess for alot of people we need alot of foucs to the point of impossibleness (at least for me)

THREE life is just some kind of dream, sadly alone.. why would i be making this post if i believed that? because if this is true you still act accordingly to what ever unconscious script my mind has for you. I have been to hell and back and have been looking for the answers and while in "hell" as my worst fears manifested into reality, i noticed alot of my side thoughts manifesting too, which led me to believe that life is just some kind of dream.. i was litteraly walking down the street thinking to myself "AM I EVOLVING" thinking i was going to morph into a "4th" dimensional being.. what ever that was. Not 100 steps down the road was a little care decal on the ground that said "evolve" soooo, as you can see this obviously inst LOA as much as it is picking up on the future.... unless it litteraly manifested out of thin air.

so yea, what does LOA tell us.. me... you... about reality. after my EXTREME LOA experiences, or perhaps it was something else, i am left with this unshakable feeling that you are all figments of my imagination, as if I <- me alone, am the consciousness of the universe put into this body to experience myself, and your all fake for this lifetime, and i guess for ever life i will ever experience. So i am looking in hopes i can convince myself otherwise, i want to believe that other people are real because it seems a waste and very lonely.

Adamm[],

Am hoping the following can help you...it's additional information from a previous post of yours about "How to manifest effortlessly."

You are not alone...at all!

....nor have you ever been.

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...36&postcount=9
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)