Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 04-01-2017, 10:42 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal canuck
So does this mean when I get my new labradorite countertops for my kitchen, my kitchen will be a gateway to the abyss ?

That would be kinda rad !

I also think that things born of the earth cannot be inherently evil, although maybe politicians, but perhaps they are spawned and not actually born.

And hey, we all have our demons, the fact that I have accepted mine is probably a sign of mental well being and contentment and not actually a sign of a tormented state of being.

Labradorite in kitchen brings out the best in people that make meals. It also has the detoxifying effects on food and water, too.
So, beside the beauty Labradorite has, it's a really very usefull Crystal. If you are not performing Magick Rituals in your kitchen, I guess no need to think about portals.
Old 27-01-2017, 06:56 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal canuck
So does this mean when I get my new labradorite countertops for my kitchen, my kitchen will be a gateway to the abyss ?

That would be kinda rad !

I also think that things born of the earth cannot be inherently evil, although maybe politicians, but perhaps they are spawned and not actually born.

And hey, we all have our demons, the fact that I have accepted mine is probably a sign of mental well being and contentment and not actually a sign of a tormented state of being.
The idea is, that if it is in slabs/walls/flat it is in the shape of a flat plane, this flat plane can then be considered a scrying mirror. The idea is that if there is any negativity close to it, the negative entities will be lured in, and then influenced by the portal. This can actually be beneficial in that it will trap the negative energies like a mosquito light attracts mosquitoes. But that does include you, and your energies, so it could really go either way. You could end up concentrating negative energies which then are transferred to the food via induction, or pulling the negative energies out of the food into the slab. I think that if you would like it to be beneficial you would have to program it, set a firm intention in regards to the desired function of the crystal.
Old 28-01-2017, 02:40 AM
Experiencer
So what if it's not programed or used in any way other than a pretty showpiece and a good countertop ?

If nobody tries to use it for divination or any spiritual purpose does it still hold a threat ?

I have lots of crystals around but none have been cleansed or used for divination purposes. ( well I can't speak for my wife, she has some spheres and stuff that she might use )
Old 28-01-2017, 11:55 AM
Deactivated Account
For me, it's quite simple. If you like your crystal (showpiece, countertop), it's already programmed. Just don't confuse yourself with excessive thinking.
Old 03-02-2019, 07:25 AM
Suspended
Seeker
think about all the bad energy draining to the middle of earth , because i think when u relax with a crystal it relaxes too and lets all its negativety go.