Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-11-2017, 02:06 PM
Newbie ;)

My struggle with the heart chakra...

So i'm a person who is pretty tuned in with their chakras, and my heart chakra has always been a problem. In general my chakras are strong, and then get weaker as they get closer to my heart chakra. Personally I think it's because a lot of this hippydippy bull**** thats around the heart chakra lore is quite frankly, bull****.

I'm trying to balance it out with the whole crystals, oils and meditation, and they, even if theyre just symbols, do have some weak effect, but it's not long lasting. I think this is because the psychological/thoughts side of me overrides it.

When it comes to the heart chakra and loving others, it all seems like hippy ****. Unconditional love is not healthy and it's certainly not good to easily trust. In my view this world is a harsh place, and as a sensitive person, I need to protect myself. So I feel it's good to be closed off and suspicious of people...why shouldnt I? I will give them my love and fondness when I discover theyre worthy of it. I refuse to invest myself in people who arent worth it, or are just anyone because it's a "spiritual" thing to do. I wont walk around in a bubble of love and beauty because thats not the world we live in... I feel the need to be more of a warrior.

And when it comes to love for myself, I don't know if this whole self love stuff is hippy **** too. I struggle to feel love for myself, if anything I'm apathetic towards myself. I take care of myself, but I don't love myself. I like my personality and how I look, but I don't love myself. Is that even possible? I do know, however, I feel a sense of anger and frustration at myself, and a feeling of rejection and spiritual loneliness, like I want to go home. I've been bullied and made to feel not good enough by the world because I'm just a kooky kind of person who has had mental health problems, so i've often felt unwanted by the world, defective and the opposite of what society wants, especially as a female.

And how can we even BEGIN to work with love when really, a great deal of us dont even know what love is and how to define it? It comes in many forms, then what is love?

Sorry this is a long post, but I want help and for someone to challenge my ideas.