Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 18-03-2011, 01:01 AM
Master
Blackraven, that's frightening. I think I mentioned somewhere about some negative experiences I had, one with the rat/reptile thing. It held me down, even as it rolled my nightgown up perfectly. when I was finally able to free myself, I remember the gown rolling down. But the second incident I woke up to a very eerie silence...like the calm before the storm type silence. I was on my stomach and my arms pulled out from away my body and out to the sides of the bed. Then what seemed like minutes, I felt like I was bouncing on a trampoline as something was on me bouncing. I do remember thinking something unnatural was trying to rape me or it was doing something, but I could not move, then I passed out, or fell asleep. Woke up and was covered with a slimey goo. I felt gross and disgusting, I was upset. I wondered what that was about, was it a seizure? Was I dreaming? I didn't think I was dreaming at all. Then it happened again and another time after that. It never happened again, thankfully.
Old 18-03-2011, 01:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
Blackraven, that's frightening. I think I mentioned somewhere about some negative experiences I had, one with the rat/reptile thing. It held me down, even as it rolled my nightgown up perfectly. when I was finally able to free myself, I remember the gown rolling down. But the second incident I woke up to a very eerie silence...like the calm before the storm type silence. I was on my stomach and my arms pulled out from away my body and out to the sides of the bed. Then what seemed like minutes, I felt like I was bouncing on a trampoline as something was on me bouncing. I do remember thinking something unnatural was trying to rape me or it was doing something, but I could not move, then I passed out, or fell asleep. Woke up and was covered with a slimey goo. I felt gross and disgusting, I was upset. I wondered what that was about, was it a seizure? Was I dreaming? I didn't think I was dreaming at all. Then it happened again and another time after that. It never happened again, thankfully.

Sarian - I have had experiences like these as well, but I suppressed them. When I saw your post it all came back to me like yesterday. I can remember lying in the bed in a complete awake state and something pulled the covers off me and pounced on me in a similar manner. Only this spirit started strangling me after it pulled the covers back. It happened 3 times. It got so that I wouldn't lie down alone in that particular bed in that bedroom anymore because I felt that it was probably a portal to the spirit world. This spirit would only attack me when I was home alone. I believe you and I don't think it was a seizure. The spirit world is much closer than you think. Thanks for sharing.

Blackraven
Old 18-03-2011, 02:21 AM
Master
Wow, Blackraven. I am so sorry you experienced what you had as well. I don't feel so alone in my experiences though, so thank you for sharing. I was alone as well, and various times I did not feel well in that room.

I can often sense evil or bad things/energy (as well as good). I would like to be better at it. It's nothing I practice, just there. Sometimes it's real strong. The bad thing is I feel like I'm attacked often, but not like I shared above, but like an attack to my spiritual side.