Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 17-05-2015, 03:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
This is something I really want to know! I admit I am taking a leap of faith to say I believe wholeheartedly in this stuff but if I get on board with it, this is something that troubles me; I like to think of my thoughts as sacred ground, a last bastion of privacy. I would not want anyone living or dead to have unfettered access so ..can the dead access our minds?? I've recently lost a mother and just as in life, I wouldn't want her to know all my thoughts in death. I also think, can they always see us no matter what we do even with bodily functions, sexual activities etc?? Have we no privacy?

A girl I know told me, a medium had advised her that the dead are not allowed to read our minds, that we specifically have to ask out loud for things??

They perceive us as energy fields, so while they might perceive the energy of great joy or ecstasy, that could be numerous things causing it from spiritual ecstasy, to the drug, to a sexual encounter. So it's not very cut and dry so to speak. They can not see us as solid density (bodies) as that requires having human eyes to interpret the data set in that particular manner.

As to reading our thoughts...I have no reason to believe so at all - except in the case where we have initiated telepathy with them, due to wanting to or sensing them near us and trying to contact them. We need to get their attention is some way in order to complete the connection (and they need to be available) and they need to get our attention and we need to not be busy.

Your mom having recently passed over is going to be very busy, not just catching up with family/friends from this lifetime but other lifetimes as well.
Also she has her Life Review to do with her Guides and Angels, which is a complicated thing where you get to experience everything you ever did which effected other people from their perspective also. This leads to making responsible decisions on when and why one would come back into body and what region and family they could best learn the things they want to study better and so on.
So she's very busy, also as I understand it it takes a while to build up the energy to move one's consciousness down into the 3rd dimension, its not an easy thing to do.

My father for example only comes to me when I'm at a particular friends house. That friends father passed over a decade ago and comes to my friend when he's working on cars and hangs out for a bit. For some reason my father is able to sort of ride that signal to me when my friends dad comes through.

Keep in mind that your mother is back in the energy of unconditional love and ultimate compassion now that she's shed her body and it's illusions. So anything that you did would be met with unconditional love and compassion from your mother. Even if she was a critical, harsh, judgmental person in bodily life, when back in the place we all come from she is ONLY Love. It is only when we are in human body's with a mind that we can temporarily be anything but love.

So your good, enjoy your life, live it as you will, you have only yourself to answer too when it's all said and done and you will do that surrounded by your Angels and Guides love and gentle advice, which we all need when we have to feel the effects our choices had on others.
So keep that in mind - Treat others as you wish to be treated. :)

Live, Love...BE
Old 18-05-2015, 06:33 PM
Deactivated Account
Spirits aren't voyeurs, they wouldn't watch you in the toilet or having sex or anything like that...thank Heavens!!

I do think they can read some thoughts but it takes a lot of energy for a spirit to lower its vibration enough to do so. Or at least that's my understanding. Spirits vibrate at a much higher level than our physical bodies or even our thoughts. Love is the bridge that makes it possible, thats why people who have lost loved ones can see/hear from them quite often.
Old 18-05-2015, 11:37 PM
Master
and besides would it matter?
Old 18-05-2015, 11:59 PM
Experiencer
I believe all thoughts (and even dreams) are heard by every being in any of the higher dimensions. I don't think it's an effort by any spirit to tap into these thoughts because I the thoughts travel through dimensions by their own device.

Boson
Old 26-05-2015, 02:54 AM
DayLight1555

My friends (from the other side) can hear my thoughts. And it could be because they talked to my subconscious and it allowed them to.

But regardless... the reason we are afraid of anyone hearing our thoughts is because people usually judge us. Beings from the other side don't judge. They just accept things as they are, they understand things as they are and there is no need for judgment. Judgment is some kind of a mechanism used by us in this life, which is useful for us in this life. But it sounds like it's not necessary for them and that's why they don't use this mechanism anymore.

Your mom wouldn't be upset by your thoughts because she would be using a different perspective to interpret them.

Maybe it's more like a doctor looking at your naked body... people usually are shy with strangers, but they open for a doctor. And the doctor uses a different perspective to SEE your body than just a stranger would.
Old 29-05-2015, 09:41 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Spirits aren't voyeurs, they wouldn't watch you in the toilet or having sex or anything like that...thank Heavens!!

That depends on the spirit. They are not all angels of light from higher planes, like a lot of ppl on here seem to believe. You can't just close your eyes and deny the existence of lower astral and earthbound entities..
Old 19-06-2015, 09:00 PM
JosephSmithChristoferson

they are around us all the time, they see, they feel, they listen to our minds, so be carefull
Old 16-09-2016, 12:32 PM
Guide

I think yes they have access to this world as well. Moreover, they know our future because the world they live in is above time and space.