Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 30-04-2015, 07:30 PM
Ascender

Can there be an afterlife without any sort of God?

Tough one this, I guess I'm positing an afterlife that exists naturally like a sort of anti matter universe or maybe something that evolution has provided.

All the NDE's and mediumship messages suggest that there is always a higher power at work even if they call it The Source or Love etc. It falls down a bit for me though when one describes something like the Abrahamic God or Jesus and then another one describes something completely different. The stories shouldn't vary that much, should they??

Has anyone reported an afterlife with no deity whatsoever? Can there be an afterlife without a divine intervention?
Old 02-05-2015, 05:43 PM
Suspended
Master

double post
Old 02-05-2015, 05:43 PM
Suspended
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
Tough one this, I guess I'm positing an afterlife that exists naturally like a sort of anti matter universe or maybe something that evolution has provided.

All the NDE's and mediumship messages suggest that there is always a higher power at work even if they call it The Source or Love etc. It falls down a bit for me though when one describes something like the Abrahamic God or Jesus and then another one describes something completely different. The stories shouldn't vary that much, should they??

Has anyone reported an afterlife with no deity whatsoever? Can there be an afterlife without a divine intervention?

There is a form of energy which is conscious. This is what makes a human soul what it is. Think of things like atoms or even neutrino's, the subatomic particles with a mass close to zero, these are some of the building blocks of reality. Conscious energy is also something that exists in this reality as a kind of building block for something greater.

As Einstein stated, E=MC2, or energy and mass are the same thing in different forms, like how H2O can take the form of water, ice, or steam/vapor. H2O is the same thing no matter what form it is in. Now conscious energy, or your soul, can exist in different forms and dimensions as well. Also, don't think of conscious energy or a human soul as only a single object. The human body is made up of billions of atoms, each organ has millions of cells that all together create it. Higher functioning forms are made up of billions of smaller forms.

Your functioning conscious energy is not a solo entity. It is a part of a collective consciousness, made up of billions of particles of conscious energy. Imagine a body made up of these tiny particles of conscious energy, each one individually conscious while also functioning as part of the collective body of consciousness. That's what "God" is. It's referred to as "the source" because you are connected to it, you are a part if it. In fact, the whole purpose of human life is so these particles of conscious energy can become more conscious or grow in awareness and intelligence which in turn makes the whole become greater. "God" itself is evolving into something greater through your evolution.

It's like taking a computer and adding more and more memory, adding faster and faster processors. What that computer can do and is becomes greater and greater. So if you ask if there can be an afterlife without the "source," the answer in no because you are a part of the source. You are the source in finite form. It's like a factory with 100 security cameras all recording different aspects of reality, and where all those individual cameras feed their data, the one computer and screen where all the data and images combine, that's the collective source.

Your question asks, can there be an afterlife without a "deity" and the answer to that is of course. Deity's are human inventions. That's not to say, however, that there are not beings in the afterlife made up of conscious energy which are much more powerful and highly evolved than you. But their only motive in the astral world is to help others evolve and if you are not on their level, your interactions with them will be very limited.

Conscious energy tends to exist in environments or dimensions that match its own vibrational levels. If a soul had advanced far above human level, you would not find such a soul in your after life. It would be existing in a much higher astral non-physical dimension. There is, of course, cross over and some higher beings can descend into lower dimensions to help but I'm pretty sure such movement has limits. The limits are not set by some all powerful deity but by the reality of creation and matter and energy itself.

Imagine souls are in a type of video game where you start at level 1 and level 100 is the top level you can achieve. So, for example, a level 15 could go into level 1- 10 zones and help the players there. However, once the level 15 player reached level 20, they could no longer go into level 1-10 zones. The games programming rules would prevent it. It's something like that as far as how the astral dimensions work. Hypnotist researchers have said they have never found souls higher than the blue/violet soul level on earth. Souls which have evolved higher than this don't incarnate on earth anymore. I would say it's not about choice at all. It's simply the vibrational level of these souls cannot exist in earths environment anymore. The energies are not compatible.
Old 02-05-2015, 07:33 PM
Ascender

Really enjoyed that last post, it makes sense. I just hope that process allows us to retain at least some of our identity and reconnect with deceased family
Old 07-05-2015, 10:02 AM
Experiencer
You are God. As am I.

The distinction between 3d physical life and other dimensions is an illusion, which you have personally created in order to be able to experience. Death is merely the end of that illusion.
Old 07-05-2015, 02:56 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanWind
There is a form of energy which is conscious. This is what makes a human soul what it is. Think of things like atoms or even neutrino's, the subatomic particles with a mass close to zero, these are some of the building blocks of reality. Conscious energy is also something that exists in this reality as a kind of building block for something greater.

As Einstein stated, E=MC2, or energy and mass are the same thing in different forms, like how H2O can take the form of water, ice, or steam/vapor. H2O is the same thing no matter what form it is in. Now conscious energy, or your soul, can exist in different forms and dimensions as well. Also, don't think of conscious energy or a human soul as only a single object. The human body is made up of billions of atoms, each organ has millions of cells that all together create it. Higher functioning forms are made up of billions of smaller forms.

Your functioning conscious energy is not a solo entity. It is a part of a collective consciousness, made up of billions of particles of conscious energy. Imagine a body made up of these tiny particles of conscious energy, each one individually conscious while also functioning as part of the collective body of consciousness. That's what "God" is. It's referred to as "the source" because you are connected to it, you are a part if it. In fact, the whole purpose of human life is so these particles of conscious energy can become more conscious or grow in awareness and intelligence which in turn makes the whole become greater. "God" itself is evolving into something greater through your evolution.

It's like taking a computer and adding more and more memory, adding faster and faster processors. What that computer can do and is becomes greater and greater. So if you ask if there can be an afterlife without the "source," the answer in no because you are a part of the source. You are the source in finite form. It's like a factory with 100 security cameras all recording different aspects of reality, and where all those individual cameras feed their data, the one computer and screen where all the data and images combine, that's the collective source.

Your question asks, can there be an afterlife without a "deity" and the answer to that is of course. Deity's are human inventions. That's not to say, however, that there are not beings in the afterlife made up of conscious energy which are much more powerful and highly evolved than you. But their only motive in the astral world is to help others evolve and if you are not on their level, your interactions with them will be very limited.

Conscious energy tends to exist in environments or dimensions that match its own vibrational levels. If a soul had advanced far above human level, you would not find such a soul in your after life. It would be existing in a much higher astral non-physical dimension. There is, of course, cross over and some higher beings can descend into lower dimensions to help but I'm pretty sure such movement has limits. The limits are not set by some all powerful deity but by the reality of creation and matter and energy itself.

Imagine souls are in a type of video game where you start at level 1 and level 100 is the top level you can achieve. So, for example, a level 15 could go into level 1- 10 zones and help the players there. However, once the level 15 player reached level 20, they could no longer go into level 1-10 zones. The games programming rules would prevent it. It's something like that as far as how the astral dimensions work. Hypnotist researchers have said they have never found souls higher than the blue/violet soul level on earth. Souls which have evolved higher than this don't incarnate on earth anymore. I would say it's not about choice at all. It's simply the vibrational level of these souls cannot exist in earths environment anymore. The energies are not compatible.

I registered for the forum just so I could reply and comment how excellent this posting was. Your awareness and understanding mirrors my own... Thanks for writing this!

Old 07-05-2015, 03:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68

RyanWind explains it as I understand it also. Modern technology has given us much better ways to explain what we experience in soaring states of Consciousness. Our ancestors didn't have that advantage though and so their saints and sages and wise one's explained it as best as they could from the examples of the world they were in. This created many religions, many belief systems as each country and culture was different than the next.

There comes a point though when the Cosmos Within is discovered, when one begins dialoguing with the inner god that one can see the truth in all religions and see the wisdom which persevered through the ages still there, still expressed through perhaps in such awkwardly ancient prose that it's hard to decode. It is a very Big Picture view of history, one can't be down in the weeds where all the religions look vastly different from one another, but instead far out looking down at the forest of religions and that is where one see's the Source Consciousness or Eternal Truth connecting it all together and the continuity and agelessness of expanding consciousness both in body and out.
Old 07-05-2015, 03:38 PM
Guide
<You are God. As am I.

The distinction between 3d physical life and other dimensions is an illusion, which you have personally created in order to be able to experience. Death is merely the end of that illusion.>

Very nicely put Sarek - Thank you for this...
Old 07-05-2015, 11:37 PM
Super Moderator
You don't have to believe in rain to get wet. You don't have to believe in air in order to breathe. And you don't have to believe in God to go to the afterlife.
But I have a sneaking suspicion (?) this thing we like to call "God" may be easier to understand there....
Old 07-05-2015, 11:50 PM
KaidaMidnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanWind

Hi RyanWind
I don't usually post or comment in this thread or any really that deal with death/afterlife or religion, mainly because I'm still searching for my own beliefs, but I do read others posts here from time to time, trying to resonate with them in some way...
Your post above resonated with me and I really enjoyed reading it, it makes sense, I always felt we were all connected in some way which then connected us to the source, but I could never understand how it worked, you have explained it perfectly! Thanks for that and thanks to Metal68 for starting this thread!