Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 25-08-2014, 04:19 PM
Knower

What happens to atheists after death?

I've heard stories that all they see is black and presume they're nothing but after a while realize they're still conscious and then go towards the light.
What do you think happens to them or what they go through?
Old 25-08-2014, 06:48 PM
Ascender
I think the same thing happens to them as does to all others after we die. We go to the after life.
Old 25-08-2014, 06:57 PM
Experiencer

Why believe in something you haven't seen or experienced? I consider myself somewhat spiritual, but I'm certainly not religious... if the afterlife exists that's cool, but I'm not relying on it either.
Old 25-08-2014, 07:02 PM
Since I have read and watched most youtubes and youtube radio
interviews of NDEers...many of which are/were atheists...
I would say,
they are quite surprised...that is what happens to them.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-08-2014, 07:27 PM
Super Moderator
Whether a person is an atheist or not will not make much difference when faced with the reality of their existence in the next dimension. It will be about as relevant as any other 'belief' or 'disbelief'. The reality of what is happening will be more important.
Many people will be flexible enough to come to terms quite happily with what is happening to them and go with the flow, but some who are more hard-headed about their cosseted 'beliefs' may find it more difficult to come to terms with and may take more time to acknowledge the reality they find themselves in. Taking your own time about something really doesn't matter, and we have the choice to do that. All will be well.

There are cases of those who never believed in "God" prior to NDEs, but when they are completely surrounded by tremendous forces of Light and Compassion -say that they felt they were in the presence of "God"....

My father was an atheist. Whether he has now discovered "God" or not, I have no idea. But I do know that he is fine, happy, and from what my mother has told me, he is re-united with her. They loved each other. He appears to have found a very good place in the next dimension.
Old 26-08-2014, 12:42 AM
Master

What happens to atheists after death?

This question reminds me of discussion I once had with one of my former colleagues. As a Christian, he told me he could not believe in reincarnation or as I prefer to call it, rebirth. But this man was in love with life, what with its wonder of wonders - the Wall Street. But knowing that I believed in reincarnation, he asked me if he would reincarnate even though he did not believe in it. You won't believe how his face lit up with relief and joy when I told him that he would definitely reincarnate and that his belief was not at all relevant in these matters.

While being true to his faith, he ardently wished that I was right on this one.
Old 26-08-2014, 01:34 AM
Master

I think most of them meet up with other atheists on the astral plane .
Old 26-08-2014, 02:05 AM
Mystica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful Soul
I've heard stories that all they see is black and presume they're nothing but after a while realize they're still conscious and then go towards the light.
What do you think happens to them or what they go through?

It depends on what happens to the body. If the body is buried, the soul can deny being dead and stay attached to the body longer. Stay too long, and they lose the energy to escape. Then they need a medium to cross over, or steal energy from others. If cremated, they go straight into the afterlife. So the body must be protected at all times if it is to be buried. In no case shall a body be left alone. This is why there should be a wake, preferably with candles placed near the body that must burn at all times. If a body is left alone, a negative (an earth bound entity) can attack the soul and steal it's energy. Hence why cemeteries have a higher than usual activity of negatives, including the demonic and vampyric. The buried can be held hostage by the latter, where these negatives feed of the dead and requires a release by a medium onsite. So if you want a smooth passover, cremate as soon as possible. This is to my knowledge the only way not to become stuck, and not to become earth bound.
Old 26-08-2014, 03:01 AM
Master

The atheist has their own vibration and when they die, they will be perfectly matched to the countless planes of existence that match their vibration. If they do not believe in a creator, whatever you want to call them/it, then they will go to the place that perfectly matches that vibration with others that believe as they do.
Old 26-08-2014, 05:56 AM
Master
Wow, such a variety of responses, it would seem no one really knows whilst in this body and existence, otherwise the responses would be in unison we can only judge by what others tell us of their experiences with the afterlife, but really, an NDE is only a 'near' experience, not an actual one.....we will know for sure once we pass over.....My two bobs worth.....I feel no matter what we think of feel or believe when living 'now'.....after our passing, we'll all be treated as the light essence that we truly are, even the 'one's' that have chosen a dark existence in life, will be welcomed home afterwards with open arms.....life is about experiencing for our souls.....why would we have to be punished for doing what is expected of us before we take on this role?........Im not sure.....but I'll try to be as good as is humanly possible for me, just incase, im wrong......hmmm.....