Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 28-10-2010, 02:29 PM
Skye

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightFilledHeart
Skye, I agree! And I also believe that spirit can indwell any flesh is wishes to occupy, meaning a dog may have been a human in a previous (or future!) life, and a human may have been an animal, a rock, a tree, or even a worm! It depends on what an individual soul is wishing to experience during the span of a given incarnation...that determines what form of matter it chooses to occupy. In my understanding, everything we see in the material world of this 3-D reality exists for the same basic reason... so that Creation/God/Divine Oneness/All That Is ... whatever terminology one is most comfortable with!... can know itself in matter. Its a case of Creator diving into Creation (IMO )

Hi LightFilledHeart

I've just noticed the quote you mention isn't mine. It's off Summerkats. For some reason I must have deleted the end of the post as I quoted it. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Old 28-10-2010, 07:44 PM
Summerkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye
Hi Summerkat

It's ok to question what you read, Silver Birch would want people to do this. I have found though that when I have read books that haven't resonated with me for whatever reason when I re- read them a number of years later it all makes much more sense. This doesn't necessarily apply to my experience of Silver Birch books, it's just that the thread mentions it. Perhaps it wasn't the right time for me to accept what was written, so if the opportunity ever comes up where you can read a book again please don't let todays influences put you off.

Yes I know its ok to question what I read, I do it frequently :) I really don't have any intention of reading Silver Birch's book if thats the one you are referring to. I do love to read and reread many of my books --they are like old friends-- but his are not on my to be read list.

Also shouldn't this be in the Channeled Messages forum? I thought thats where this kind of communication belongs.

Last edited by Summerkat : 28-10-2010 at 07:53 PM.
Old 28-10-2010, 09:47 PM
Skye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerkat
Yes I know its ok to question what I read, I do it frequently :) I really don't have any intention of reading Silver Birch's book if thats the one you are referring to. I do love to read and reread many of my books --they are like old friends-- but his are not on my to be read list.

Also shouldn't this be in the Channeled Messages forum? I thought thats where this kind of communication belongs.

I wasn't implying you re-read Silver books. I did say a book, suggesting any book that doesn't feel right the first time you read it. As you already know when re- reading books you discover something new every time.
Old 28-10-2010, 11:00 PM
Summerkat

This stuff by Silver Birch does not feel right the first time and isn't going to feel right if its the 100th time. As far as reading or re-reading, I am all in favor of books. But I'm selective.
Old 29-10-2010, 12:17 AM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye
Hi LightFilledHeart

I've just noticed the quote you mention isn't mine. It's off Summerkats. For some reason I must have deleted the end of the post as I quoted it. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Hi Skye! Thanks for clearing up the confusion
Old 29-10-2010, 12:20 AM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerkat
This stuff by Silver Birch does not feel right the first time and isn't going to feel right if its the 100th time. As far as reading or re-reading, I am all in favor of books. But I'm selective.

Hi Summerkat Apparently I addressed my response to Skye when it was actually your comment I was reponding to! So sorry for the mix-up! We see animals in much the same way I believe.
Old 29-10-2010, 01:24 PM
Cal

Quote:
Orininally posted by LightFilledHeart

Cal,

First of all, a big comforting hug to you and my deepest condolances on the recent lost of your beloved animal companion. Having gone through it myself numerous times, I know the depths of anguish you are suffering at that loss.

Secondly, I firmly agree with the point you are making about their being MORE advanced spiritually than we, not less so!

And thirdly, I also agree that we all tap into spirit in our own way and recieve the knowing that resonates as truth for us, which may not be identical to what another receives. That is why I try to couch all my statements in the caveate "in my opinion", because though it is my truth, it may not be the truth of another.

And again, warm hugs to you. If it's any comfort, my friend Dannion says animals go to the same spirit realms we do when they pass, and there they await our return where we are greeted with joyous abandon such as we have never witnessed before or since!

Hello LightFilledHeart. Yes, what Dannion says is comforting. Thanks so much for sharing your kind words and thoughts on the subject. I really appreciate it.
Old 29-10-2010, 02:07 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal
Hello LightFilledHeart. Yes, what Dannion says is comforting. Thanks so much for sharing your kind words and thoughts on the subject. I really appreciate it.

It is my absolute pleasure to share with one of such a big open heart as yours And in keeping with what Dannion told me, I can tell you that one of my dogs came to me in astral projection during her life and came to me again in dream format after she passed. She was young and spirited and healthy in the dream, and it was clearly her intent to comfort my anguish and assure me that she was A-okay where she was, and still able to connect with me...! Animals are amazing teachers, are they not?
Old 30-10-2010, 03:29 PM
Cal

LightFilledHeart, I have also had visits from my dogs, ones that had passed and even ones that would eventually become family members. This time I lost a cat and had a brief vist from him too the day after he passed. I love all 13 of my surviving animal companions (dogs, cats and birds) very, very much but I have a special affinity towards dogs, always have as long as I can remember - they've always been an important element in my life. In addition to feeling more whole and secure around them I have learned much from them and from me they possibly learn what its like to be human. Even with all the flaws and imperfections that come with being human they always love us completely unconditionally. It must take a highly developed/evolved soul to do that so consistently and with such joy, enthusiasm and consistency. Thanks so much for your support!
Old 30-10-2010, 05:27 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal
Even with all the flaws and imperfections that come with being human they always love us completely unconditionally. It must take a highly developed/evolved soul to do that so consistently and with such joy, enthusiasm and consistency.

I whole-heartedly agree! Warm hugs to you