Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 26-02-2013, 03:07 PM
Soul whispers

I had an experience last night where I was asked to find a friend of a friends little girl, who died last week in a tragic accident. In tuning in I met a little girl with pony tails, who gave reassuring messages. I told my group what I saw and that I thought that it might be my imagination. Today I looked up the incident and that the girl I saw last night was an exact match to the photograph in an article.You could say that I picked up on my friends mental image of her, but my friend never met the little girl.

But I know what you mean, I never truly trust the images I receive but instead rely on the messages from the soul via the heart.

I hope this helps

Love & light
Old 18-03-2013, 07:58 PM
paulie74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkroses
I have a dilemma when it comes to the afterlife. There are times when I feel certain it exists and other times when doubt creeps into my mind and I end up feeling sad and depressed. So I wonder: How do you overcome these doubts?

Over the past year, I have had many incredible experiences -- including signs that seem to be coming from someone who passed. I connected with him during meditation and even asked him questions I did not know the answers to. I was later able to verify what he "told" me and confirm it was true. I've asked him to send me certain songs and other signs and have received them over and over again. When I tell others of my experiences, they are immediately convinced he is around me. But still I wonder: is it really him or is this all just coming from me? Or could it be coming from another source?

I've read many books on the afterlife and spirit communication in an attempt to learn more and find further evidence that this is all real. But still somehow, no matter how wonderful and enlightening the stories are, I am not totally convinced. I always seem to want and need more. Like I am searching for that one important missing piece to the puzzle that finally solidifies everything for me. Does anyone have any suggestions? How do you keep believing and having faith? What convinced you there's an afterlife and spirits of the deceased can communicate?

I would greatly appreciate any suggestions or insights!

I really relate to this post. I feel exactly the same way. I remember when I used to believe wholeheartedly in the other side and I felt so much more positive about life, but now it's as if I have become very dismissive about it. I would just like pure proof, although I think my fear of the unknown is preventing my eyes from fully opening and seeing what's there.
Old 18-03-2013, 09:44 PM
Master
For me personally, it's just my own experiences and this knowing if you will that I'd been here before and probably will again. I sensed it as a child and as I mentioned numerous times at 3 or 4 (4 I remember vividly) thinking I'm too tired to do this again...(living here on earth)... looking back I can see this crazy journey, but I can't make sense or reason of it, and that's frustrating. At times I think well, if there is nothing after this, that's fine (I'm still tired) and if I die and Im dead, good, I won't know any better and I'm dead for good.

but all that said too, my daughter's been visited by deceased loved ones, I have been visited and how do you dispute that?

I've met someone in this life that I know I have known forever and while I'd like answers and reasons for it and something to have to make sense of it, I don't have the answers... it's maddening and so then I think of death and wish it was just that, death for good just so I can escape my own weariness of it all and not knowing.
Old 19-03-2013, 01:22 PM
Pinkroses

Since I first wrote this, I had two experiences that helped me to believe. During a meditation, I asked someone who passed for help. I wanted to know how I could go deeper into my quest for knowledge about the afterlife. Right after I asked that, I felt a chilled sensation and goosebumps covered my entire body. I found it odd because I was on the couch covered in a blanket and the room temperature had felt comfortable until that point. Then I heard the words: "Can you feel me?" in my mind. This surprised me. This goosebumps sensation lasted for a long time. I believe it was at least 5 minutes straight. After this happened, I tried several times to will myself to create this sensation. I had thought if it was in my mind, just thinking about it and trying to replicate it would work. It didn't. I was unable to make the sensation come on my own. The only explanation that fits was that it was really him!

A couple of weeks later I had a similar experience and a song came on that this person sang to me once many years ago. I felt a chilled sensation on both arms and was filled with an overwhelming sense of love and peace. I felt his presence very strongly. It was amazing!

Has anyone else experienced something like this?
Old 19-03-2013, 06:07 PM
Eben

The experiences I have had have not all been obvious. It's not like I see a ghost or spirit, nothing like that. I think it's all about how how you see it, maybe how we perceive it is how we believe it.
Old 19-03-2013, 08:31 PM
dreebsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulie74
I really relate to this post. I feel exactly the same way. I remember when I used to believe wholeheartedly in the other side and I felt so much more positive about life, but now it's as if I have become very dismissive about it. I would just like pure proof, although I think my fear of the unknown is preventing my eyes from fully opening and seeing what's there.

Oh Paulie you could be me talking! Lets hope we can find something on here xx
Old 20-03-2013, 01:45 AM
Pinkroses...not the chills...I'm glad a voice with a clear complete sentence
Spoke in your head....me, too. Too wild to tell most people tho.

Oh, and reading NDEs on nderf.org is a great past time.
Near death exp research foundation....

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-03-2013, 02:42 AM
Super Moderator
I don't need to believe, I know.
OK I don't know everything about it, but I know it's there -for sure, through my own personal experiences.
The Other World is there, and you will go to it. It's a nice thing if you can go to it, when your time comes, carrying a little light of love. Because that will help you be in a nice place there.
A lot of things we give energy to in this world we can't take with us, and have no meaning there.
Old 20-03-2013, 04:58 AM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkroses
Since I first wrote this, I had two experiences that helped me to believe. During a meditation, I asked someone who passed for help. I wanted to know how I could go deeper into my quest for knowledge about the afterlife. Right after I asked that, I felt a chilled sensation and goosebumps covered my entire body. I found it odd because I was on the couch covered in a blanket and the room temperature had felt comfortable until that point. Then I heard the words: "Can you feel me?" in my mind. This surprised me. This goosebumps sensation lasted for a long time. I believe it was at least 5 minutes straight. After this happened, I tried several times to will myself to create this sensation. I had thought if it was in my mind, just thinking about it and trying to replicate it would work. It didn't. I was unable to make the sensation come on my own. The only explanation that fits was that it was really him!

A couple of weeks later I had a similar experience and a song came on that this person sang to me once many years ago. I felt a chilled sensation on both arms and was filled with an overwhelming sense of love and peace. I felt his presence very strongly. It was amazing!

Has anyone else experienced something like this?

Yes, many, many times..
Old 07-04-2013, 07:56 AM
RainbowAngel

I very rarely get doubts now. I have read and experienced to much for there not to be a afterlife. I also regularly read the nderf website and i have asked my Angels questions and i normally get a huge unmissable answer from them. Which are way too big to be a co-incidence. I would suggest doing some reading and research on the subject and then question youself after. Love and light xxx