Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 29-12-2012, 04:41 PM
Guide
Is blue dumortierite appropriate for kids?

I want to give as a present a gemstone to a 4-yer-old kid. My intention is to help him keep connected with his original purity and to be Himself, and therefore, to keep more protected from acquiring his parents' fears, potential bad habits, and other social distortions from the environment, as consumerism, materialism, etc.

Someone recommended me blue dumortierite as a gemstone appropriate for such purpose. Is it right? I will appreciate your advise.

TISS
Old 29-12-2012, 05:19 PM
Neville

First blush..It is bang on for ADHD..
Old 29-12-2012, 06:37 PM
Guide
Very interesting Neville! Following your post I found this:

Quote:
Archangel Metatron
Angel of the Presence of God

Archangel Metatron helps with ADD or ADHD and the children known as the Indigos, and any children's issues. Metatron also helps with recordkeeping and organization; spiritual understanding; and writing and he manages special etheric archives called Akashic Records.

Dumortierite and Tourmaline are wonderful stones for the new children. Dumortierite helps with children and adults by promoting self discipline, tidiness, courage, trust, accomplishments, harmony, positive attitude, patience and tolerance. It highly reduces disorganization, scattered thinking, distractions and will help us cope with panic and fear. It will reduce excitability and hyperactivity. Dumortierite encourages calmness when others are chaotic. It will also assist you in understanding unusual or mystical events you experience. Working with the fifth chakra, Dumortierite helps one express their true self and creative expression.

Source: http://www.circlesofwisdom.com/Metatron_Baby_Wand_Pendant_P5316C133.cfm

TISS
Old 29-12-2012, 06:47 PM
millergrls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiss
Very interesting Neville! Following your post I found this:

TISS

I have black Tourmaline but I am going to find the other one for my little girl. She loves crystals and i think that it will benefit her.
Old 29-12-2012, 07:12 PM
Neville

It is the very deep blue that is so relaxing in my experience, I wrote and published a small introduction to Dumortierite a few years back which went something like this;

Quote:
Dumortierite is most commonly a deep blue aluminium boro-silicate mineral, It is commonly used in the manufacture of high quality porcelain. On some occasions it has been incorrectly identified as Sodalite and has been used as faux Lapis Lazuli.It is widely found throughout the world, occurring in Sri Lanka, Poland, Russia, Nevada, Madagascar, Brazil, France, Norway and Italy.

In healing Dumortierites deep blue appearance is exceptionally relaxing and readily slows down over activity. It is used by crystal therapists to calm nausea and has been carried on sea journey’s to prevent sea sickness.

It’s colour also lends itself to assisting in the treatment of throat problems such as tonsillitis and laryngitis. Other uses are, the treatment of heat exhaustion, addiction, anxiety and sun stroke as it is naturally cooling and calming. Dumortierite maintains it’s optimum healing performance if it is rinsed weekly and allowed to dry naturally for two hours or more amongst lead based crystals.

Dumortierite is thought to accentuate mental capabilities, making it the ideal crystal for anyone currently involved in academic studies.It increases memory so that information relevant to the course of learning being undertaken is retained.It allows for scattered thoughts to coalesce.

Dumortierite also assists in meditation and dreams to stimulate rest and recuperation providing natural sedation . Dreams and visions during meditation have been reported as being increasingly vivid when using this crystal.

When placed on the brow chakra, Dumortierite encourages clairvoyance, when placed close to the ear it encouragesclairaudience and when placed on the past life chakra further behind the ear it encourages past life retrieval for the purpose of removing past life blockages and karmic burdens.

In conclusion, Dumortierite is an ideal crystal to use in instances where a frenetic or frantic situation needs to be significantly slowed in order for some much needed peace to be introduced.

Any how.. In my opinion, this is a Stone of fabulous quality and potential that is all too often overlooked... (like Sugilite which is of course another thread entirely)
Old 30-12-2012, 02:17 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
It is the very deep blue that is so relaxing in my experience, I wrote and published a small introduction to Dumortierite a few years back which went something like this;

Any how.. In my opinion, this is a Stone of fabulous quality and potential that is all too often overlooked... (like Sugilite which is of course another thread entirely)

Thanks Neville for your excellent description! Yes no doubt that it is overlooked, I never noticed it until yesterday. Now I have 2 of them with me!

TISS
Old 30-12-2012, 06:08 AM
Likes2Read

Thanks for this thread. I'd seen "denim stone" before, but I hadn't seen its geological name. I looked it up, and wow, that's a pretty stone! And potent, too, from what I'm reading about it. Very nice.
Old 30-12-2012, 08:57 AM
Master
Archangel Metatron
Angel of the Presence of God

Archangel Metatron helps with ADD or ADHD and the children known as the Indigos, and any children's issues. Metatron also helps with recordkeeping and organization; spiritual understanding; and writing and he manages special etheric archives called Akashic Records.

Dumortierite and Tourmaline are wonderful stones for the new children. Dumortierite helps with children and adults by promoting self discipline, tidiness, courage, trust, accomplishments, harmony, positive attitude, patience and tolerance. It highly reduces disorganization, scattered thinking, distractions and will help us cope with panic and fear. It will reduce excitability and hyperactivity. Dumortierite encourages calmness when others are chaotic. It will also assist you in understanding unusual or mystical events you experience. Working with the fifth chakra, Dumortierite helps one express their true self and creative expression.

Source: http://www.circlesofwisdom.com/Metat..._P5316C133.cfm

This all makes sense to me because Archangel Metatron's name when he was Human was Enoch. He was known as "The Great Scribe" or "The Righteous Scribe" or "The Great Righteous Scribe." He was basically one of the only Human-beings who knew how to read and write at that point in time and he was a righteous man so God chose him to be one of the elect. He wrote down many words of God's, he passed messages to and from both God, God's angels, and the fallen angels. God took him into his home, taught him about space, the Earth, everything he felt Humans needed to know. Then he brought Enoch back to Earth and told him to pass down everything he had written down to his son so that his son may pass it to his son and so forth. Then at the age of 365 years old the Bible says "And then Enoch was seen no more, for God took him." God took Enoch back into his home and transformed him into the Archangel Metatron which means "to sit at the side of God." Metatron is the highest in the heirarchy of angels because he is the only one allowed to sit in God's house other than God. As Metatron he is known as "the voice of God." But I imagine still to this day he still writes down and passes messages for and from God.