Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 28-12-2012, 12:10 PM
Knower

help with crystals please!

ok im looking for some crystals to help with a few things.

first i would like some to help with my uni studies, boosting concentration and motivation

i would also like some crystals to help with finances and business as im lookig to set my own company up over the next few months

thirdly i would like some crystals to boost energy and i mean lots of energy as im going to really need it. at the moment i am going through a processs of elimination at the docs for cfs and i want it gone. i need huge amounts of energy just to do the basic things atm.

thanks for your help
Old 29-12-2012, 12:18 PM
Experiencer

Its your lucky day... All of these things can be found in one and the same crystal if you pick one of the right size..
I'm speaking of a maximum capacity black tourmaline (≥138gram)

The black portion is 245-248hz and is basicaly calming/stabilizing/fueling, more NaFe means more of the same.
Further frequencies from 248->253 ->> 245->240 are added per weight of SiliconDioxide and is consequtively more and more fiery/constraining/concentrating(preventing energies from passing/radiating 'till a certain pressure/energylevel is built up), the last frequency of which is the organized, serious, deadly, precise, professional "top of the pyramid" energy oh so requiered if you wanna succeed in the world of finance.

If you have atleast a slight ammount of estrogen within, it will directly stimulate your brains entire left hemisphere, front, rear and all of the center-organs within aswell.
Old 29-12-2012, 02:34 PM
Patricius

Liet could you explain me more about the weight and its effect wich affects the stone
Old 29-12-2012, 02:39 PM
Experiencer

2 grams of Silicon (when crystalized into clear with oxygen) means covering the area from 248 to 249hertz (from 10cm below the knee to the knee) with fire.
10gram and core of the fire is the prostate/butt.
20 grams gives you the whole set (top sections of the pyramid is located within the throat charka, its negative half, the top of which (if fully functional) turns excess input into a pineal gland crown).
...and because Black Tourmalines weight is 14,47% Silicon.. you need 20/0,1447=138,217grams.

These fiery energies compact the physical&semi-physical energies surrounding them, making them more extreme, and allowing all of their maximum capacities to be raised (increases the treshold at which energies can not be kept in anymore and any added excess means radiation).
Which is why quarts is said to make more, of things.

But whats the point of being capable of holding vast ammounts of energies if refilling takes decades unless you draw in energies from the outside world (which is why combining it with black is so fkn awesome, for it means leaching becomes pointless)
Old 29-12-2012, 08:19 PM
Experiencer

About radiance; all directed/compact energies radiate in a unified direction (meaning they yield a crown; radiating upwards or to whatever point/task upon which you focus) as opposed to the undirected watery/loving energies which radiate in all directions equaly.
Through Black tourmaline of the upper weight class you can attain all of the directed energies.

You might ask "why not any other black crystal?" Well, Black Tourmaline has THE best proportions of "fire to earth" energies meaning you dont need such a fkn large stone (compared to the rest) for full effect.

The more directed/concentrated an energy is, the more narrowly aimed will its crown be (IF there is further calmness and energy-generation after being filled to the brink... most people stop once they are) ...which is how the most close-minded energy can connect to the most expansive (grounding it; connecting it to black).

With next-to-nothing in fire activity, crown of the earth energies are as broad as the brain, with the first half ur at a thalamus crown; full at pineal.

If you add this "most concentrated energy" unto the solar plexus, the plexus crown will raise its cap from thalamus to pineal... top of the first half (butt/prostate) can only concentrate energies up-to but not the solar plexus itself.
Old 29-12-2012, 11:44 PM
Ascender

More simply, perhaps:

Lapis lazuli for your uni studies, chrysoprase or aventurine for your business venture. ;)

For general energy boosting, it might actually depend on your energy. Clear-to-milky quartz tends to be the all-around energy giver, especially if you charge them with sunlight. Haematite also works well for me, but others find it too heavy. Red coral, amber, petrified wood, or alternative fossils used to be alive, so if you mesh well with that energy they could nurture your life force more directly rather than a general psychic energy boost.