Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 06-12-2012, 02:15 PM
Master

Hec - that's a lot of $$$ but good for you, you deserve it and I hope it brings you more of the muchness (for want of a better expression)
Old 06-12-2012, 05:28 PM
Master
Hehe yea I don't mind dropping 300$ on a piece of Moldavite because there are some companies who sell 30 gram pieces of Moldavite for anywhere from 600$-1,200$ I have seen. It's only increasing in value so I will only make more money as long as I keep it in it's original condition. I already have 2 300$ pieces of Moldavite, several 100$ pieces and several pieces in between 100-300 and under 100. I am a collector what can I say?
Old 07-12-2012, 05:59 PM
Likes2Read

Smile

They're here. :) I definitely can see now that a larger piece of Moldavite has noticeably stronger energy (3.17 grams as opposed to 0.8 grams). However, I'm going to have to manifest some serious cash before I can afford to shoot for a really sizeable piece, lol. If the Universe wants me to have a bigger piece, it is going to have to pave the way with a boost in income. Extra work hours, increased sales -- I'm not picky, and I'm more than willing to EARN any extra income by working for it. So I figure I'm holding up MY end of the bargain by putting in the effort. Hear that, Universe?

But back to the stones. Both Moldavite and Nuummite are very energizing stones. I like how the energies feel, so I am going to find a way to carry them both on my person all day today. I might not be able to handle them directly (since when I'm working, I have to actually do WORK, oddly enough. ) But all I really need is to have the stones' energy field in MY energy field, and I'll be good to go.

I'm prepared to have a greatly productive workday, with all this energy to draw from.
Old 07-12-2012, 06:44 PM
Master
The universe has sent me roughly about $10,000 dollars in the past 5 months. It's a long story but I was about to quit this video game I had been dabbling in for a few months, but something told me not to quit it. A week later I discovered a glitch in the game that allowed me to duplicate items. I duplicated all of my most expensive items and traded them for all of the best items in the game. Duplicated hundreds of those and opened up a cash-shop selling the items for real world money. 5 months later I now have a website and have made about $10,000 so far. I am getting close to the end of it now but when it's all done I will have made at least $11,000 out of basically nothing. Video game items are worthless until you turn them into money. That's why I have been able to splurge so much on crystals, gemstones, and foremost Moldavite!
Old 07-12-2012, 06:53 PM
Likes2Read

Cool! I feel like if we are working for what we get, it's a fair trade off. You worked to set all that up online, so compensation is fair.

It's why I don't sit around trying to manifest (see: Law of Attraction) money falling out of the sky. Instead, the things I try to manifest are more calls to the Tarot-reading job, more work hours, and more sales of handicrafts. I feel like that's how I can "give back" for whatever I get.
Old 07-12-2012, 09:35 PM
Master

Astral Explorer I like your story - the creativity involved and the inspiration and the hard work - it's genius.
Old 07-12-2012, 10:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
Astral Explorer I like your story - the creativity involved and the inspiration and the hard work - it's genius.

Thanks I am getting worried Lukas hasn't responded to me about the Moldavites I want to buy. I hope someone doesn't buy them before he responds because I really want the two and they are very nice. He might be waiting to see if anyone wants them for full price before giving me my discount he usually does. Hopefully he's just busy and that's not the case he specifically said in his last mail to let him know if I was interested in any. Now the candy green one I was going to buy is reserved too but it might be from me trying to reserve all 3 of the ones I want to buy. Unfortunately it didn't work for the other 2.
Old 08-12-2012, 02:41 AM
Master
So mad he sold the Moldavite I wanted and I mailed him shortly after he added the new stuff. I seriously feel cheated going to take my business else-where. I mailed him for 2 days straight before the piece even said it was sold and he still sold it to someone else, I imagine cause I asked for a bargain and they offered full price. I would of paid full price if that was an issue he didn't even give me a shot, so quite frankly I'll take my 300$ else where in the future regardless of if he's one of the largest dealers at this point. I should of just bought it earlier and paid for it then he couldn't of gave it to someone else.
Old 08-12-2012, 07:35 AM
Master

I guess he's just a businessman like anyone else - he's not the world's greatest communicator from my very limited experience - but keep cool. If they are meant to belong to you, they will.

I know you're a collector but don't let them be your ruler. Remember the powerful energy involved in them.
Old 08-12-2012, 06:44 PM
Master
It was the perfect piece for my collection, I just hate when I don't get a fair chance at something. I mean I could of just placed an order for it over those 2 days but I figured he would save it for me. I really want a piece from that location and now the only ones left are of **** quality, so yea. It just makes me mad you would think with all the people I have sent to his site and all the business I have brought to him he would at least give me a shot at getting the one I wanted. I waited nearly 2 months for him to add those Moldavites.