Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 26-10-2012, 05:30 PM
Phoenix Fire

Smile Does Moldavite compel people to tell the truth, or to reveal their true feelings?

I took it out with me when I went to the local charity shop, when I walked in with my four year old daughter, I overheard the woman at the counter say to another woman "I do not know how she managed to have a child at all, I am amazed any man would go near her".
I thought the woman behind the counter was my friend, and had always shown friendliness towards me,now I am not asking for friendship advice, I just think it is strange,like the Moldavite is letting me see the truth about everything and everyone.
Old 26-10-2012, 07:03 PM
Likes2Read

Wow, that's cold. What a thing to say about anybody! That is the mark of someone who is so unhappy with their life, they feel the need to tear down others who might be happier than they are. (Which doesn't justify such behavior -- explain, perhaps. Justify, no.)

I would make certain, if possible, whether or not you were the target of the conversation. But if you were, well, I'm sorry you discovered a two-faced person in your life, but at the same time, I'm glad your eyes are open.

I'm not sure if the Moldavite played a part in it, since we need the stone to be in our energy field to benefit from its effects. But you were certainly on high alert, consciously or otherwise, in order to be able to perceive someone else's conversation even while you were focused on other things, like your daughter and shopping.

I don't understand why people feel the need to be so sharp-tongued. It's a shame. They could take that energy and do so many GOOD things with it, and feel better, instead of using their energies to tear other people down.
Old 26-10-2012, 07:42 PM
Master
Moldavite brings about 'change'....

maybe it was time for you to see certain people's true colours..

xoxoxooxox
Old 26-10-2012, 10:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright Spark
I took it out with me when I went to the local charity shop, when I walked in with my four year old daughter, I overheard the woman at the counter say to another woman "I do not know how she managed to have a child at all, I am amazed any man would go near her".
I thought the woman behind the counter was my friend, and had always shown friendliness towards me,now I am not asking for friendship advice, I just think it is strange,like the Moldavite is letting me see the truth about everything and everyone.

Moldavite brings everything up to the surface, including truth. So yes while some people will say it was just a matter of timing, regardless of whether it's considered good or bad timing. I would have to say the Moldavite had something to do with it, it brought the truth about this person's nature to the surface. That and her real feelings towards whoever she was speaking about. As others said maybe it wasn't direct towards you, maybe it was. It's difficult to say either way but as others said people who say these types of things clearly have their own unresolved issues and to feel good about themself they try and make others look bad. It's far too common in this world. In my opinion the Moldavite did exactly what it's professed to do, bring things to the surface where they are visible and you must deal with them face to face. With in 3 weeks of receiving my first piece of Moldavite it brought an issue I am dealing with, but have tried to ignore to the surface. I tried to ignore it and a week later the issue came back up. I tried to ignore it again and a week later the issue came back up. So I finally accepted it and dealt with it accordingly and now the issue is gone and nothing else has happened with it.
Old 27-10-2012, 07:36 AM
Master

I'm a newbie to Moldavite - just had my baby piece a week but it's blown things around somewhat in a way that's very disturbing. The truth that's emerged is difficult to manage, I'm aware that I've been exposed to "my" truth which is a truth. Whilst it probably applies more in general, it's hard to know how to bring it forwards to others and make the truth a tool of healing. It's a difficult tool to have - truth - as it comes with a form of arrogance (not saying you are) but how you manage a truth can be telling.

So, I guess, what the moldavite has been doing is exposing truth and from there, you have information and you have to know how to work with the truth for the healing. Your "friend" sounds unhappy - as others have said. Take things slowly - that's the best I can suggest.
Old 28-10-2012, 01:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
I'm a newbie to Moldavite - just had my baby piece a week but it's blown things around somewhat in a way that's very disturbing. The truth that's emerged is difficult to manage, I'm aware that I've been exposed to "my" truth which is a truth. Whilst it probably applies more in general, it's hard to know how to bring it forwards to others and make the truth a tool of healing. It's a difficult tool to have - truth - as it comes with a form of arrogance (not saying you are) but how you manage a truth can be telling.

So, I guess, what the moldavite has been doing is exposing truth and from there, you have information and you have to know how to work with the truth for the healing. Your "friend" sounds unhappy - as others have said. Take things slowly - that's the best I can suggest.

This is exactly why most Moldavite users give others a warning about the raw force of Moldavite. A lot of the times what it brings to the surface isn't pretty and typically is something that you have tried not to deal with just because of the fact of it being unpleasent and difficult. But I personally believe if Moldavite is bringing it to the surface then that is what you must deal with. It's not going to bring something to the surface that you should deal with a few years down the road. It brings up what you must deal with in the present. Once you have dealt with it and solved it I am sure it will bring up the next hurdle. But when it's all said and done these types of things are roadblocks to spiritual bliss, enlightenment, freeing yourself of ego, heavenly ascension, whatever you want to call it.
Old 13-12-2012, 02:27 PM
littleangelite

i felt lotsa anger starts coming out from me. some secret i hold is finally out in the open by my own choice. whatever it is, im glad to have this lovely piece to be there for me to clear out my baggage.
Old 18-12-2012, 05:07 PM
Likes2Read

Having spent the past few weeks working with two new Moldavites, my first two: I hesitate to say that any stone "compels" us to do things, as we always have free will to say or not say things, as we see fit.

But its energy does bring our honesty to the surface, and makes it easier for us to speak our mind. So we have to practice speaking deliberately at all times, and break the habit of just blurting things out as they enter our mind. Because that's a habit that will most likely cause us some issues anyway, and all the more so when there's Moldavite energy bringing our candid reaction right to the surface for us to recognize.

If we are going to work with Moldavite, we have to make sure our internal editor is up and running properly -- that part of our mind that vets the things we are thinking BEFORE those thoughts proceed to our mouth to be uttered aloud. If we haven't got that reflex in place yet, it'd be a good idea to develop it.

And even with a functioning internal editor, I have noticed my own tendencies to speak out have increased. I have found diplomatic ways to phrase things (another function of the internal editor that we need to employ regularly), but instead of just letting some things slide, I have spoken up. This has also bolstered my Tarot reading (one of my part-time jobs is working on a phone line giving Tarot readings). Sometimes when we're doing a reading, the cards will highlight a problem and it really needs to be expressed to the caller. When I first started out, sometimes I would be SO diplomatic when trying to tell a caller about a problem, that I might have "buried" the message under all those diplomatic words. Thanks to both experience and use of Moldavite, I have, shall we say, outgrown that tendency and now I'm willing to tell people, diplomatically and with sensitivity toward their feelings, when I am seeing an issue that really does need to be addressed.

Even my posts on this forum have reflected this tendency in recent weeks. There have been some discussions of topics that have left me concerned as to whether a given vendor is being completely level about the origin or abilities of the stones they sell. I have become more willing to speak up about it, instead of sitting back and thinking, "How can I say something like that?" But basically, since I honestly want everyone on here to thrive, I have reached the point where I feel a strong need to shine a light on both the good and the questionable metaphysical things. Is that the same as being "compelled"? Good question. But it was a conscious choice for me to speak up, rather than being something that Moldavite "made" me do. So maybe it's a little of both. The Moldavite helped put the urge there, but then I thought about it and decided to follow that urge.
Old 19-12-2012, 10:23 AM
Master

I don't think it is just our honesty that is at stake.

I had my moldavite when I went to see my mother and she came out with a few odd things.

Then, there is an issue in the workplace which is so odd - and it is forcing me to make a decision - I think I see far more clearly as a result of the moldavite.

But - the issue is integrating the energy of the heart to ensure actions come from the highest point of love.
Old 19-12-2012, 11:34 PM
Master
Moldavite brings things to the surface, one of those is definitely going to be the will to speak the truth no matter who it harms. Shoving the truth down inside of you will only go so far and Moldavite brings our inner-strength to the surface allowing us to tell the truth and deal with situations we once ignored. If I had to write an essay on what Moldavite really does it would be based on the types of things that Moldavite can bring to the surface. I have read about Moldavite in 5 different books now and most of them do not give enough emphasis on that property of Moldavite. I feel like that is it's main property.. What it does for the chakras and everything else falls shortly behind that.