Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 06-10-2010, 04:08 PM
Master
Coming2 - I agree with you I don't believe anyone is born good or evil I think we become who we are based on our conditioning/expierences (i.e. orphans in thirld world countries become robbers to survive the streets eat live , they are reacting to their circumtances).. if we are limited to sets of choices that still doesn't give us free will to go outside of them. I think karmic reward and punishment is too black and white.

As for darkness and light, if we are light who says we need to know and learn darkness? for what? if we are all one, isn't that duality? seperating?

I could see karma more for lessons showing where you maybe need to heal your wounds, transcend conditioning but that conditioning was put in by fate so? lol

As far as Hitler goes his views were influenced by the theosophical society and it is well known he and his cronies were into the occult/New Age etc Aryan race is a concept from Atlantis.. I think the riech etc was destined to happen he did exactly what he was supposed to but that's just my opnion based on my own personal reasearch.
Old 06-10-2010, 04:12 PM
Master
coming2 - on depression that may very well be the case but every shaman, psyhic etc I've encountered has talked about how my crown chakra (our connection) is spinning like crazy lol it's connected yet i still suffer from depression, anxiety and ptsd.

whitefeather- that's what I feel like I can't say for sure, I'm interested in hearing what they've told you! thanks :)
Old 07-10-2010, 12:07 AM
Greenslade

Summerland,
I just don't have the same views on the AfterLife as everyone else. I read your post just before I had to go to work, and I had company telling me to Walk that Path - if I wanted to. I don't know why but even without that voice there is a part of me that wants to - or needs to. If you want to do this in an open thread, I'd be Honoured to have your footprints next to mine. Somehow I think it might explain one or two things that other people have on their minds.

Rosewater, the Angelic realms are the same as the dimensions - there are twelve of them. But depending on your base vibration, doesn't that sound a little like shades of heaven and hell? I believe we all have the same base vibration as you call it, the only difference in our vibrations is so that we resonate on a certain dimension depending on where we need to be on our personal Paths. Just right now we're vibrating on the third, maybe in some 'next Life' you're going to be a Spirit Guide but you'll vibrate on - say - the fifth or sixth. I don't believe the realms are higher or lower, just different.

Why do we need to know or learn darkness or Light? If we are Light then why are we here, busily learning away? If we are One and we - as a collective - have learnt everything then what's the point? It's not about learning, it's about experience. Some of us might want to experience darkness in order to understand it. You can read all the books you want about driving and fill your head full of knowledge until it leaks, it's not until you get behind the wheel that you really understand what it feels like for you personally.

I'm with you on Hitler though. I believe he was doing what all of us do really, we do what we think we should. We've done Atlantis, two world wars and whatever else, and we still haven't really gained much apart from more sophisticated ways of killing each other. The things that brought us to Atlantis in the first place are still very much with us today.
Old 07-10-2010, 12:54 AM
Master
Greenslade as far as I know there are different dimensions we humans can enter in the afterlife, some lower (some say simliar to what hell would be or at least less pleasent then the higher ones), some higher. Angelic Dimensions are much much higher than those. I'm not sure that we all enter Earth with the same base vibration (though I agree on a soul level as third dimensional entities it's simliar) as some souls still carry their past wounds etc. And I know vibrations can be raised!, I've seen evidence of it in vibrational healing of others.

and of course it's about expierence, becoming aware I agree.. As I stated in my intial post I think that's the intial reason "God/source" split.. but that doesn't explain why there is an ascension process, higher beings, those beings on higher dimensions.. then either so I really can't say. wouldn't we all be "equal"

Last edited by Roselove : 07-10-2010 at 01:28 PM.
Old 07-10-2010, 01:25 AM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Summerland,
I just don't have the same views on the AfterLife as everyone else. I read your post just before I had to go to work, and I had company telling me to Walk that Path - if I wanted to. I don't know why but even without that voice there is a part of me that wants to - or needs to. If you want to do this in an open thread, I'd be Honoured to have your footprints next to mine. Somehow I think it might explain one or two things that other people have on their minds.

Rosewater, the Angelic realms are the same as the dimensions - there are twelve of them. But depending on your base vibration, doesn't that sound a little like shades of heaven and hell? I believe we all have the same base vibration as you call it, the only difference in our vibrations is so that we resonate on a certain dimension depending on where we need to be on our personal Paths. Just right now we're vibrating on the third, maybe in some 'next Life' you're going to be a Spirit Guide but you'll vibrate on - say - the fifth or sixth. I don't believe the realms are higher or lower, just different.

Why do we need to know or learn darkness or Light? If we are Light then why are we here, busily learning away? If we are One and we - as a collective - have learnt everything then what's the point? It's not about learning, it's about experience. Some of us might want to experience darkness in order to understand it. You can read all the books you want about driving and fill your head full of knowledge until it leaks, it's not until you get behind the wheel that you really understand what it feels like for you personally.

I'm with you on Hitler though. I believe he was doing what all of us do really, we do what we think we should. We've done Atlantis, two world wars and whatever else, and we still haven't really gained much apart from more sophisticated ways of killing each other. The things that brought us to Atlantis in the first place are still very much with us today.

I suppose I am stuck on the apparent desire to dissect it all. To me the different realms are simply different areas that we 'fit' into after the bodies die. If we have chosen to live our lives selfishly, then we reside on one of the lower levels. We have the ability to create on the other side and we create what we feel that we deserve. If we have tried to live in love and light, then we can create a more beautiful environ to be in . We can appear as we did in a previous life as it suits us. Upon meeting a 'friend' from a previous incarnation, we will appear as we were in that life. We can appear in our natural state as our gossamer soul, shimmering in our varied colors that are unlike any color on this plane. We can communicate by blending and flowing into each other with nothing to hide. It is a complete merging of our beings and is filled with joy. There may be 'counclils' that help us to judge ourselves if we are reluctant to do so. And we can feel sorrow for those left behind. Even the most evolved being can feel empathy and sorrow for those left behind. We can try to let them know that we are alright and happy, but our vibrations are so different that those on the earth plane can't hear us. If we have passed to a lower plane (realm) maybe our communication attempts cause lightbulbs to shatter or even increase their feeling of loss and grieving.
Perhaps the Oversoul that I have seen posters talk about and that I have read about is our TwinFlame,Soulmate that everyone keeps searching for. It is our other half that we search so desperately for because it is the part of us that remains in the higher realm. It is what completes us. The human that we keep searching for here, the one and only who can make us happy is a person that we have loved and lost many times.
Soul groups are ones that we have planned to reincarnate with. It doesn't mean that we all incarnate in the same area, but at some point in our lives we all will come together to work or accomplish something, perhaps work that we did in a prior life. Or perhaps we just lived in the same era and were living in the same place and had a bond of that sort.
And to head this whole entire thing? The Mastermind? Is it a disinterested being who just set the whole thing in motion? From my viewpoint an entity who took such loving care with all the intricate, multi-leveled machinations of all that we see and what we cannot see, is not a judgemental entity. Everything did not have to be created with such beauty. If there are ugly parts, we have created those, not the One who is in charge. All a person has to do is look at the flowing shapes of the star nurseries and know that beauty is intentional.
All in all, this is MY concept in a nutshell. It strictly is from MY experiences and memories. These are MY sacred beliefs and guides me thru MY life. I operate on many different levels. I can know all of this and still enjoy watching TV and reading novels. I can still rail against governments for having weapons such as HAARP, perhaps because I remember similar weapons in Atlantis. Maybe I didn't object enough then. The outside world HAS to play a part in our lives because we chose to be born into this time for a reason. We can't ignore it and happily wish it out of existence because we don't want it in our REALITY.
So this is the most that I have written at one time and I myself, would probably get bored by reading this much at one time. However this is similar to one of the upper realms (planes) where we can reveal our true selves.
And to reiterate : this is MY belief system. No one else has to subscribe to it or any part of it. It doesn't make it true, but it is MY truth.
Old 07-10-2010, 01:32 AM
kaze

why even contemplate reincarnation.

that is the last thing i would ever want. to be reincarnated back here, back to earth as a human

but whatever, no one can make you change, life goes on
Old 07-10-2010, 01:36 AM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaze
why even contemplate reincarnation.

that is the last thing i would ever want. to be reincarnated back here, back to earth as a human

but whatever no one can make you change, life goes on

That is your belief, kaze. And what is bad about being reincarnated here on earth? It gives us the opportunity to accomplish so much good, to love, and to reach out and help others. Sure, bad things happen, but we can choose not to be one of those who are creating or causing the bad and ugly. We can turn a blind eye and say,"Not my problem" but it is if we choose to do nothing about it. Once aware of it, it does become YOUR problem.
Old 07-10-2010, 01:43 AM
kaze

ya, so then teach the younger generation one universal truth, that god has spoke.

believe you will conscious forever and you will be, just not forever with a 'body'

Last edited by kaze : 07-10-2010 at 01:46 AM.
Old 07-10-2010, 01:57 AM
Guide
The way I look at it, either the personality survives and you are resurrected in heaven, or the personality dies and you are reincarnated as a new person with a new personality. I don't see there being any choice in the case of reincarnation since that isn't even really you anymore. I think the only choice you have is if you survive or not.
Old 07-10-2010, 02:23 AM
StephenK

Here's what happens when you pass-on...

You keep being you...

You're no longer the child that you once were... you've already died to that...

you're no longer the teenager who walked the halls of your highschool.. that part of you has already passed-away...

You are who you are now... within a context of current experience.... this too will come to an end..

You will always be you... at any given time that you're finding yourself in... this also includes your being you the day you depart from this lifetime...

You are not your history!! Your history may shape how you currently think, but once you change context those thoughts change as well...

You don't confuse your high-chair-diaper years with your current need to make your credit card payment....

So life-time after life-time is dealt with in this way.... your past lives become memories to your spiritual present... but none of those past
lives are you...

...just as your infancy has given-way to the "you" that you know now...

This is what being in the Now is all about... at no point have you ever been otherwise...! :^)