Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 21-02-2012, 07:48 PM
Knower
NDE's and reincarnation

A lot of stories I have read on near death experiences say that they went to heaven and didn't need to reincarnate. Is there certain requirements we have to do in this life for us to no longer need to reincarnate? Like if you are a good person and follow your religion well?
Old 21-02-2012, 10:51 PM
iolite

From what I understand, Dave, you are given a choice to stay incarnate or to reincarnate. Most, after a while incarnate, want to come back. We come back to learn, not because we're "bad" or are being punished.
Old 22-02-2012, 01:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by daverigler
A lot of stories I have read on near death experiences say that they went to heaven and didn't need to reincarnate. Is there certain requirements we have to do in this life for us to no longer need to reincarnate? Like if you are a good person and follow your religion well?

dave... I've read hundreds of nde stories and none of them said anything about not having to reincarnate.

For one thing, these are Near death experiences, not full death and no one knows what lies beyond those barriers people see that, once crossed, there is no return to this lifetime.

As far as I know there are no guarantees about not needing to reincarnate. That's between you and your high council of elders.

You might find it interesting and helpful to read Dr. Michael Newton's books, "Journey of Souls" and "Destiny of Souls", taken from deep trance interviews with many people about the 'between lifetimes' period. Be sure to read the first one first.

Xan

Old 22-02-2012, 02:38 AM
Administrator
Hello

With a NDE ( Near Death Experience ) the key word there is experiece while one may see the light and go part into the tunnel of crossing one does not complete that journey and then get sent back. One does not FULLY make what is deamed a DEATH in the full on physical sense of one is laid to rest.

For me there are two levels of what happens to one in that NDE (as I have had one ) is that we are at times sent back even if we find that peace so welcoming if our time is truly not up there is more to learn. I fought to ome back but in that place of suspension betwen Earth and Spirit Worlds I was give a clear message and a path choice decission to make. I have never enocountered any one on any of the support places I have belonged to share I was told I did not have to reincanrate. That I feel is left to such a high power and its knowlege we are not to know of at this time.

Lynn
Old 22-02-2012, 05:48 PM
Knower
Thanks guys you really helped :)
Old 28-02-2012, 03:53 PM
MorningMist

Quote:
Originally Posted by iolite
From what I understand, Dave, you are given a choice to stay incarnate or to reincarnate. Most, after a while incarnate, want to come back. We come back to learn, not because we're "bad" or are being punished.

I agree with Iolite and would add a link to Dr Ian Stevenson's work with children regarding NDE's:

http://reluctant-messenger.com/reincarnation-proof.htm

MorningMist