Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 12-03-2018, 07:45 AM
Guide

Celebration

I just had an amazing dream!

I am currently hosting a person in my apartment, who sleeps there, this dream started with me waking up and that person still laying there. I was laying in bed and hearing kids knock on the door, they opened it and my cousin ran up to me and said "Congratulations!", my guest woke up and my cousin said to her "Hi Kees!", which was funny because that's a guy name. My grandfather walked up to me and congratulated me as well, while wearing a suit, he shook my hand. My guest asked me what this was for, and I honestly didn't know. I thought to myself: "It's not my birthday or anything, but I know I've had it really rough lately and maybe this is for how tough it was?". I was trying to tell my guest this, but stutterred, also I couldn't see her anymore. My guest poked me in my back, now sitting next to me, I told her I had no idea where she was specifically but that I knew she was bound to be near me somewhere. I was then sitting at a table with her, she now had lavender colored hair, she told me I'd fit in with people who don't necessarily like chocolate, as in people who don't fit in. I looked in a mirror and saw my hair, some areas were brown and some were blonde. I was now suddenly in my parents' home. I went downstairs and saw a giant barbecue, I asked my mom if we were seriously having barbecue for breakfast, must be ridiculous. My mom told me yes and that it's fine, it was a special occasion. I told her that it's kind of scary because I dreamed this before I woke up. Suddenly I heard someone speak next to me and when I looked in that direction I saw my dead grandmother, being alive, smiling and walking away. I looked at my mother, startled, I couldn't believe what I've just seen.

I don't know what this dream means, maybe that something will happen today, or it's about my guides always being somewhere near me even when I don't know. Maybe my grandmother guides me as well, I don't know but I'd like to know what someone else thinks!
Old 12-03-2018, 09:12 AM
Super Moderator
I would say this is a progress dream. I would look up the meaning of the first name of the guest you have visiting you because the dream it sounds like keys so the answer to something. Otherwise the name Kees itself means horn so it could mean you are finally starting to toot your own horn and you can celebrate that. It's not about arrogance but many people don't give themselves enough credit and it can damage the self esteem. Some past belief system maybe that came from your grandmother and how she saw it fit to live is leaving you. Either way it is old programming you are breaking away from. You thoughts are changing from being dark to more light in nature (half brown/blonde hair, hair being symbolic for thoughts). Your hard work on yourself is paying off. Time to celebrate
Old 12-03-2018, 11:28 AM
Master
i'm keen to relate this to the "Escaping a city" dream you'd had prior. there
you'd been involved with conflicting forces for control of an empire, and much
of your activity had involved subterfuge and fleeing the consequences. with
the aid of a wise starfish, that whole scene dissolved away at your touch,
and this dream appears to be the "something you were really looking for"
at the conclusion of that dream.
you've 'internalized' the lessons learned earlier, which is why you're not
cognizant of there being some 'external' reason for the celebrations here.
your current 'state of being', which is now unhampered by some fruitless
pursuits you've shed, is now more in keeping with the 'actual you' which
you've wanted to be, and that is the cause for celebration.
the guest of this dream seems to correspond to a 'spiritual guide' in large
measure... especially so when she seemingly disappears from view for a
while, though you know her to be near. this is saying that you're "self
guided" to a large extent, though that safety line is always nearby.
"I told her that it's kind of scary because I dreamed this before I woke up."
this whole scene is reminiscent of events you've experienced at some
earlier juncture... you recognize this celebration as preceding your
'awakening', where you come into full conscious awareness of things.