Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 19-01-2011, 09:19 PM
Richinside

Book - My Time In Heaven

Hi. I recently read a book called "My Time In Heaven". It was written in 2004 by Richard Sigmund and I posted a review of this book on my website at spiritualfictionbooks.com.
I found the book to be very vague about the actual circumstances of the author's "death" however very detailed on his description of Heaven. In my opinion, his description seems to have been taken almost directly from what is written in the Bible, and he supports his "vision" with quotes from Scripture.

Just wondering if anyone out there has also read it and what their thoughts were.

Laughter and love,

Richinside
Old 11-02-2011, 07:52 PM
spiritualysurrounded

i got this book at the most perfect point in my life actually, I was experinceing (positive voices of the universe the only way i can describe it) and negative voices, destructive voices. i had them both. and during this last time it was brought up that when i passed over through my medical illness 3 times. i didn't feel the presence of god.

I was really up set about this, i believed them, so i was all distrot over not being with god when i passed over, and i ended up getting hospitalized again. not over not talking to god, the voices did it. but my mother bought me this book from the hospital gift shop.

I read it while i was in the hospital and became very attached to it. but it showed me that i didn't go to the traditional heaven. it was nothing like what he wrote about. i was up set about this and where i went it looked like i was walking on this world, things just looked different. i could see a lot more of the world as a mechnisim, insted of being in a heaven.

so it set me out on a mission to find out if anyone has ever seen anything like i have. I'm curious to know what i saw. but the strangely enough the good voices i experince are explaining it to me.
Old 30-04-2014, 05:07 PM
Master
A child's Heavenly Experience portrayed in the Theaters now

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/10793543/Story-of-four-year-olds-near-death-experience-transfixes-America.html

"It was only when the little boy described in detail watching his father as he shouted in despair at God in a hotel anteroom, something he could not have known about, that Mr Burpo began to believe he was dealing with more than a little boy’s drug-induced hallucinations."

Closer to the Truth involving humanity...
http://www.angelsghosts.com/angels_what_are_they.html

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein