Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 23-05-2015, 07:15 PM
DayLight1555

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68

I have read similar, well in Bob Olsen's Questions On The Afterlife that you, as in you, are a spirit and you are part of a soul that is every one of the lives that a version of you ever lives. The individual you, from your POV goes back to the Source, the afterlife realm and carries on there. The You from your pov doesn't come back again. Your soul instead creates another version of itself, a new spirit, another you but not you, a new individual personality to experience life. The you, the one that dies, carries on reunited with loved ones from your life but also connects with all the kindred spirits, the other versions of you that have existed and all their loved ones. I guess that you can think of it as cloning. You have a template (soul) from which slightly altered clones are created to experience a physical life. Each clone's spirit returns home after death to carry on it's individual existence.

I did not read the book or hear about him, but my spirit guide pretty much told me the same thing. At first it was hard to believe because I never head about this idea before, but then I came across other books (like Supersoul) and that book led me to other books and I realized that other people's spirits are telling them this also, so that helped to believe more.
Old 23-05-2015, 07:28 PM
DayLight1555

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
That's very specific! How exactly were you told this, in what format?

My worries, is that it falls into slightly too rosy a picture, that as the saying goes if its too good to be true??

The question is: why is suffering necessary in the first place? The Christian Bible teaches that God sends us suffering and that it's good somehow. It makes us like gold (which is being purified by fire).

Paul of the Bible says that the temporary sufferings are nothing compared with the eternal glory of the afterlife.

From all I heard, suffering is necessary first because that's part of evolution and evolution is the only way to create variety of life. So the system (The God Computer) was designed to create life through evolution.

Our suffering is basically - growing pains. All suffering here is a result of ignorance, a result of trying through trial and error and not knowing the best way to do it from the first moment.

All the bad people exist either because they couldn't figure out a more peaceful way to achieve their goals (which is ignorance), or their programs didn't develop enough to understand what they are doing (such as not developing a good empathy program, part of not being grown up or developed) or their programs can't calculate the long term effects of their actions (very shortsighted), which is also ignorance.

I told to my spirit guide: if someone has figured out how to create perfect people (perfect combination, a perfect pattern of responses), why just not create them? But then it will be a world full of the same person. That's not fun. So suffering exists because we like variety. We like to see different combinations. And it's through "trial and error" and so there are some "monster" combinations. It can't be helped.

Because of the trial and error way (of how nature combines in different ways to create people) some programs (people) are damaged, lacking wisdom (psychopaths or disabled people for example). And we all have some damage of some sort.

And what is the perfect person? Someone who responds just right in every situation? And what is that? Is there just one right way to respond?

I also heard from the spirit guides that perfection as we think of it doesn't exist, but perfection of compatibility does. Everything is perfect if it's combined with the right part. So two people could make a really bad match and could be considered bad people because they keep hurting each other. But if you pair them up with the right people, all of a sudden they become "good" people because the other person correctly responds to their behavior and they create a great dynamic, a great union.

So perfection is relative and depends on who you are paired up with.

Are narrow eyes perfect or round eyes? I would say narrow, some would say round. Is a submissive woman perfect or a passionate one? Different people would give you different answers.

So humanity is seen through their eyes as babies who are going through growing pains. And babies are perfect. Because just because a baby cries (and is annoying) does mother then say her baby is not perfect? No, she would still see the baby as perfect. Even if it spits up on her or poops on her. So perfection is a relative thing. A baby falls and creates a mess and breaks things. And yet a mother still loves it and sees it as perfect. And so we are loved and seen as perfect and precious babies by those who are more evolved (and therefore, more loving and more understanding).
Old 23-05-2015, 07:29 PM
DayLight1555

And second, suffering DOES help us grow and learn. So it has its own benefit.
Old 23-05-2015, 11:49 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by DayLight1555
The term "spirit guide" is not really what I wanted to say, but it's the label that other people give to such Beings, so I figured I might as well use the commonly used label.

What IS a "spirit guide"? I see that simply as a person from the "other side" (it could be anyone) who (for whatever reason) has decided to watch over your life, check in with you and give you guidance when you need it. A "spirit guide" could also be your soulmate from "the other side". Or a friend or just someone who likes to help other souls.

Anyways, SOMEONE has been telling me a few things and here is what he told me about the afterlife.

In order to understand this though, you have to see existence as being a Virtual Existence, A Computer inside of which we all exist and we are all programs inside of a computer.

Each person is like a program, a set of algorithms, running, calculating, reacting to the environment in a certain way.

ALL is a Big Program, a set of very complex algorithms...

So each person is a program which runs and makes decisions and decides what to do based on the computations it makes.

GOD is the Biggest Program which consists of all of us (sub-programs) and IT also computes decisions (like we do, but better).

Note how our cells are pre-programmed to KNOW how to divide and multiply and make a baby. Note how humans are pre-programmed to feel attraction, to touch each other, and to ultimately make a baby. Note how trees are prep-rogrammed to just grow out of the Earth and how Sky is pre-programmed with a system which creates rain.

So it seems like everything is pre-programmed to do what they do. And that makes life happen.

So if life on Earth is being created all the time because "humans" act out their pre-programmed behavior, then the "death" process must also be a part of the pre-programmed behavior.

This pre-programmed behavior is called "the natural order of things".

Many humans now assume that the "natural order of things" is for a human to be born, to die and that's the end of it. But we hear many stories from those who crossed over that it's not so. (Some humans just don't believe the stories).

Logically speaking, life promotes life. Life wants life to continue. It's the natural desire. So if there was a Big God we call LIFE, it makes a logical sense that LIFE would need other life forms to continue and that there would be a process in place to make it so.

I mean, we, as humans, want to become immortal and we will do anything in our power to make it come true. And so if there is other LIFE besides humans and it knows how to continue human life, of course it would do so. It would be a part of the natural order of things. A part of the BIG LIFE Program. It would be in this program's best interests to compute the best way to continue all life. And if there was a such a way, then it would be programmed to use that way to make it happen.

to be continued...

This is fascinating! Thank you for posting this.

I've read most of if very thoroughly but could not find an answer to my question or this may be self-evident for everyone else...

GOD is the Biggest Program... How did it come into being? Who or what created or developed it?

THANK YOU.
Old 24-05-2015, 03:09 AM
DayLight1555

Quote:
Originally Posted by essvass
This is fascinating! Thank you for posting this.

I've read most of if very thoroughly but could not find an answer to my question or this may be self-evident for everyone else...

GOD is the Biggest Program... How did it come into being? Who or what created or developed it?

THANK YOU.

The theory my spirit guide gives me (and I don't know whether THEY know or just assume) is that the GOD program always was. There was never a beginning. Everything repeats like in a circle. This you already was born many times before and will be born again. (Not the parallel version of you, which happens in addition to that, but this exact you). Life is like seasons. Things come, go away, and then come back again.

The way I see it - is that energy doesn't get increased or reduced but only changes form. So some people perceive the God Program as all the energy.

Everything in existence is made up of the same thing, but just in different combinations. It's like taking sand and building different shapes out it. (Although not exactly like that). You can't build shapes forever. You have to take some shapes apart, turn them back into sand and build others in their places. The number of energy or building blocks is finite (and always the same).

This exact you was already born before and will be born again later. But in between it will enjoy being alive for a while. And I hear that when the time to cease existence comes around, the Being is tired of living by that time and is happy to rest for a while (until "spring time" comes again).

So lovers (Soulmates) get separated for a while and then meet again. Although, from what I hear, it's not a tragic thing because of some things that are in place to prevent the tragic part of it.

I believe this song was inspired by someone from the other side to show the story of the Soulmates which are separated by the seasons of existence.

Somewhere my Love

Somewhere, my love, there will be songs to sing
Although the snow covers the hopes of Spring
Somewhere a hill blossoms in green and gold
And there are dreams, all that your heart can hold

You'll come to me out of the long-ago
Warm as the wind, soft as the kiss of snow
Till then, my sweet, think of me now and then
Godspeed, my love, till you are mine again

Someday we'll meet again, my love
I said "someday whenever that Spring breaks through"
Old 24-05-2015, 03:39 AM
Ascender

Thank you dear DayLight,

I had shivers all over my body when I was reading your last post and the song. I thought it could apply to any loss, now only to lovers. And I had a great loss. Thank you for the song. I'll find it and I have to digest your entire message.
Old 24-05-2015, 04:20 AM
DayLight1555

Thank you all for your positive remarks and thanks. It's very nice to hear that.

I wanted to share something that my spirit guide told me that sounds like cool science fiction.

After each time the Universe is born, there also comes a time when the Universe ceases (dies in its own way). So what about all the people in the Universe? Well, I don't know about ALL the people, but at least SOME of them (especially the highest evolved ones and the wisest ones) place themselves into some form of sleep. (It's probably not freezing a physical body, but probably something more of a digital form, but that's just my guess).
And then the New Universe is born. And after some years (billions or millions?) the Universe evolves and is ready for life like them. When life has evolved in the Universe to that degree, the evolved beings DISCOVER the sleeping ones and wake them up. Then the sleeping ones contribute to the rest with their knowledge and wisdom and speed up the progress of technological advancements. It would be really cool to discover sleeping lifeforms or something like that. Although there is always an element of fear involved: are they dangerous and harmful or good and useful? Should we take that risk?

But, hopefully, the civilization which discovers them is advanced enough not to be ruled by fear of the unknown. My understanding is that it's more primitive ones (like humans) who are afraid of things and kill things (since they are afraid of them).

And, I've been told that the more advanced people are, the more kind and wise and understanding. Because ignorance is the root of all evil.
Old 16-09-2016, 12:36 PM
Guide

I like your ideas because they resemble what I feel about this world. Thank you