Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 29-08-2014, 04:34 PM
Master
Energy Frequencies of Foods

I was thinking about this recently when I was watching a video about the energy frequencies of Crystals.

Like how I have to meditate to ground myself (which I need to do actually).

Then I was observing that the way I was eating all these over processed foods and what not was leaving me depleted of energy so I went out and bought a whole bunch of fresh fruits and veg. Which helps for sure but also got me thinking about what we put into our bodies in terms of their energy frequencies.

As you know being Crystal workers you have to recharge your crystals to maximize their energetic output and maximize the benefit. Why wouldn't the energy frequency of the foods we were putting into our body play a role in how we felt after eating them?

Then what would the difference in frequency be between say an ear of corn vs a corn chip?

Any how, some food for thought... no pun intended.
Old 29-08-2014, 04:51 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by 002 Cents
I was thinking about this recently when I was watching a video about the energy frequencies of Crystals.

Then I was observing that the way I was eating all these over processed foods and what not was leaving me depleted of energy so I went out and bought a whole bunch of fresh fruits and veg. Which helps for sure but also got me thinking about what we put into our bodies in terms of their energy frequencies.

As you know being Crystal workers you have to recharge your crystals to maximize their energetic output and maximize the benefit. Why wouldn't the energy frequency of the foods we were putting into our body play a role in how we felt after eating them?

Then what would the difference in frequency be between say an ear of corn vs a corn chip?

There have been studies done that our attitude towards water affects the water. I would think the same would be with food. Before you eat, bless your food with positive energy and thoughts. You have the ability to change the energy.
Old 29-08-2014, 08:06 PM
Master
Common knowledge. Look into Bovis scale, Bovis value etc.
Try drinking water that you've charged with a crystal (make sure it's not a toxic one). Shungite water is very healthy (read up on what shungite does, even scientists are excited about this crystal).

As for corn, try not to eat that too much. not that healthy at all. Lots of sugar etc. Heard that Americans get an overdose of corn, apparently it's in most of their (your?) food. And that's extremely unhealthy.

Then there's Big Pharma and the Codex Alimentarius, which is slowly being implemented. They don't really want us to be healthy, cos then they don't make money out of us. The sick and feeble make them millions. The best way to do that - and to control people at the same time - is by food.

Digressing, but in short: you are what you eat. So good healthy food, does increase your energy levels. Thing is, most don't even know what is healthy anymore. Trying to listen to our bodies is best, but many have lost touch with their bodies.
Many westerners suffer from acidification (too much milk, too much coffee, alcohol, junkfood and so on). This is not a very healthy condition and of course means our energy levels aren't what they should be either.
Old 29-08-2014, 10:29 PM
Master
I guess this is what I am referring to really. Nice to see there are scientists already looking into this.

This is a photograph that shows the life force energy of an item.

http://articlesofhealth.blogspot.com/2012/07/lfie-force-energy-of-tomato.html
Old 30-08-2014, 07:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 002 Cents

I've been doing a lot of thinking on this subject lately because a few weeks ago I received a message and/or had a "thought" that was somewhat disturbing to me and I have been trying to wrap my head around it. I don't pretend to be a psychic, a medium, or even telepathic as so many others have convinced themselves. I believe everyone has the ability to receive messages from other dimensions it's simply a matter of recognizing it from the clutter of your own thoughts, or in other's cases forcing yourself to believe your random thoughts are some rare sense that makes you special. The line between the two is incredibly blurry and too often forcefully crossed IMO. But that's another time and another thread I suppose. Anyways I'll get to the point, the message or "thought" I received did not seem like my typical random thoughts. I've been living with my thoughts for 31 years now and this one seemed a bit different for some reason and very powerful, I'll leave the judgment of its origin up to you. But the message or "thought" was that when we as beings eat the meat of animals that unwillingly and/or violently died that we absorb those emotions and/or vibrations. That eating the meat of an animal that unwillingly gave its life is not a good thing and only lowers our vibration. Keep in mind I eat a lot of animals and so this idea seemingly coming from no where has been very disturbing to me as I know that probably all of the meat I eat comes from animals that lived in horrible conditions, had horrible lives, and in their last moment fought for their lives and died in a state of fear and horror. With that said I guess I should go have a 99 cents double cheeseburger from McDonalds...
Old 30-08-2014, 08:51 AM
Pathfinder
They say cooking everything from scratch is more beneficial because you put your hard work and love energy into it that people will consume when eating giving good health. As composed to microwaving something or something out of a package that has no heart to it.

Theirs a reason why everyone used to bless their food back in the day.
Old 30-08-2014, 09:38 AM
Experiencer

It's always good to express gratitude / thanks for your food. All too often we just sit down, stuff our faces and get on with what we're doing. I'll say that honestly, I've done it myself! Recently I've been trying to acknowledge what is in front of me before I senselessly eat it.

I feel better when I eat well, so I gravitate towards organic and fresh food. I try to cook from scratch and when I do I enjoy it. I don't beat myself up if the easiest option is an organic pasta sauce though.

I choose the quality organic/free-range meat and animal products (within reasonable budget!). My preferences are increasingly vegetarian, but I want my Husband to eat the best possible meat option. For him and for the animal.

I do think food has vibration that influences positive/negative. I feel good, look good and function better when I eat well. I do not feel good if I eat junk food and rubbish with minimal nutrient value, I become more tired and lazy.
Old 30-08-2014, 10:03 AM
Pathfinder
Exactly what I try to do. After cutting all chemical processed junk out of my diet and now eat only organic whole foods. I've lost 40lbs, my concentration issues went away, I have much more energy all the time. So happy I've made this positive change in my life. I'm willing to give up the luxuries to afford organic food. It's amazing how much food can make a difference though when it's fresh.
Old 03-09-2014, 12:22 AM
Master
I really appreciate all the feedback on this topic. I apologize in advance for not acknowledging each one of you individually.

Blessing the food or attempting to charge it with good positive energy definitely a good thing.

Going to have to experiment a bit with the Organic foods. I know when I can, I will buy Organic. There are some Organic products these days that are comparable in price to the other products and when I see them I will buy them.

Most recently someone had given me a bunch of blueberries. I had never in my life enjoyed eating a raw blueberry until this batch which were so tender, sweet and absolutely delicious. So, after that I went out and bought a bunch and guess what, not so delicious as this last batch. Next time I will buy the Organic ones to see if that is the difference.

I am happy to see that I am not the only one who has discovered that eating things in their natural form from the earth has revitalized their being.

For me it all started when I went back to work. One of my co-workers had ordered lunch at a local sandwich shop and ended up with something called a "Harvest Wrap" which they were kind enough to share with me. It had a salad in it that was made up of grilled chicken, green apple, pumpkin seeds, grapes, craisins, tomatoes, cucumber, lettuce and a delightful light and slightly fruity sauce.

I found that eating one of these before each shift was giving me tremendous amounts of energy that I didn't have on other shifts. So, I started thinking about the other stuff I was eating on a regular basis. Lots of highly processed products. Pastas, chips, gummy fruits... the things that are affordable and will make your belly feel full but really aren't giving you any kind of nutrition.

That is when I started to really think about my food in terms of energy.

Not just the energy I gained from it but the energy contained within the specific items.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
I've been doing a lot of thinking on this subject lately because a few weeks ago I received a message and/or had a "thought" that was somewhat disturbing to me and I have been trying to wrap my head around it... the message or "thought" was that when we as beings eat the meat of animals that unwillingly and/or violently died that we absorb those emotions and/or vibrations. That eating the meat of an animal that unwillingly gave its life is not a good thing and only lowers our vibration.

I can honestly say this is something that has occurred to me before as well.

I know that there is a sort of revolutionary working in the farming industry these days. She is an autistic woman who feels a stronger connection to animals than she does to people and she has spent her lifes work trying to make the farming industry sensitive to what the animals experience in the meat farming industry. Her name is Temple Grandin and the most fabulous part about it all is that the industry is receptive to her insights. Definitely someone worth knowing about.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_Grandin

Any how on the topic of the energy frequencies of our foods I have been doing a little more research and turned up this little bit of information.

Quote:
Rating the LifeForce Energy in Our Food...

Why are wheatgrass, edible weeds, and tropical fruits at the top of the list? Because they have the most sunlight, or lifeforce energy, in them. In this system, we recognize that all life on the planet comes from the sun. It is collected by plants in the form of ultraviolet rays, which are energy. The ratings of the listed foods are based on the radiance they contain and emit. Higher levels of food have greater radiance because their cells are capable of capturing and maintaining greater amounts of ultraviolet rays from the sun.

Five-star food (*****) indicate those with the greatest nutritional and electrical frequency available; fewer stars indicate diminished potencies and vitality. Nutritional quality and quantity are created within each plant and are determined by the amount of sun energy contained within the cell structure of the plant...

I found it particularly interesting that this article speaks of the energy frequency of the food in terms of how well the cells absorb sunlight. This to me is very reminiscent of how crystals charge in sunlight. Also confirms that there is some connection between the two. The energy frequency of our foods and the energy frequencies used in crystal work.

Quote:
FIVE-STAR FOODS *****
Algae (blue-green; freshwater)
Algae (green; freshwater) — chlorella
Fruit, tropical (ripe, organic) — mango, papaya, pineapple, star fruit
Plants, baby (sprouted) — buckwheat, fava bean greens, peas, sunflower, sweet potato greens, wheatgrass
Sea vegetables — arame, dulse, hijiki, nori, Pacific or Atlantic kelp
Weeds, edible — chicory, dandelion, lamb’s-quarters, plantain, purslane

Here they go onto list the foods that have the most powerful energy frequencies and coincidentally many of them are very familiar items frequently regarded as "Super Foods". I don't see this as a coincidence.

Here is the link for the full article.

http://kriscarr.com/blog/rating-the-...y-in-our-food/

For me it really struck me that the most powerful energy food in the wraps I had been eating were the pumpkin seeds and they were only rated a 3 yet I got so much out of it.

Going to have to start testing this list of allegedly high octane foods and see what I find.
Old 03-09-2014, 05:12 PM
Experiencer

Just a note re: the blueberries - Organic won't taste any better than regular if the berries aren't ripe