Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 20-12-2012, 11:32 AM
Guide
Help with my First Moldavite

I got a beautiful Moldavite as a pendant, and I wore it yesterday for the first time. Amazingly [or not] I felt some physical signs, including a slight numbness and a noticeable increase in the heart rate. Then I went to bed with it, I always sleep very well, but this time my sleep was a little restless. When I removed the stone from my body it in the middle of the night, I could rest better.

I don't know if what I felt was pure self-suggestion, emotion because I got the stone, or it was its actual effect on me. I am confused about it. I would also need advise about how and when should I wear it, in order to integrate the Moldavite in my life for good.

Thanks!

TISS
Old 20-12-2012, 12:33 PM
lovelygirl

Hi Tiss...
You must ensure that your stone is charged by you. Before wearing..clean your moldavite with running water. It has great effects if leave in meteor shower night. Meteor shower will start from 1 Jan to 5 Jan 2013..and 3 Jan is highly effective for it..so you can charge it on that night.
In begining, its effects can be slightly weird as you're feeling but after sometime you will feel its positive results as I heard from my friend because I haven't any experiences yet about it. My moldavite is on its way.
Old 20-12-2012, 12:50 PM
Guide
Thanks lovelygirl!
Old 21-12-2012, 03:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiss
I got a beautiful Moldavite as a pendant, and I wore it yesterday for the first time. Amazingly [or not] I felt some physical signs, including a slight numbness and a noticeable increase in the heart rate. Then I went to bed with it, I always sleep very well, but this time my sleep was a little restless. When I removed the stone from my body it in the middle of the night, I could rest better.

I don't know if what I felt was pure self-suggestion, emotion because I got the stone, or it was its actual effect on me. I am confused about it. I would also need advise about how and when should I wear it, in order to integrate the Moldavite in my life for good.

Thanks!

TISS

Hey as the other person suggested you will want to give the Moldavite a good cleansing/charge. They suggested cleansing it in water which is something you should definitely do but ontop of that I am going to suggest you give it a good smudging. Moldavite is 14.8 million years old so there is no telling who owned the Moldavite in your pendant before you did, and who might be attached to that piece of Moldavite. So you will want to use smudge sticks on it. If you are going to smudge it inside of your house first smudge yourself, then smudge your entire house, then smudge the Moldavite. If you are going to do it outside just smudge yourself and then the Moldavite. You will want to wash the Moldavite in water before the smudging and on the next meteor shower leave it outside during the shower to charge up. If you have an Amethyst cluster or geode make sure the cluster/geode has been cleansed and charged prior to charging the Moldavite and leave the Moldavite ontop of the cluster/geode during the meteor shower. This will give the Moldavite it's best possible charge. If you don't have an Amethyst cluster/geode you can use a piece of pumice and then after the meteor shower has ended bury the piece of pumice. If you don't have either of those you can just leave the Moldavite out during the meteor shower, but I would advise you to smudge it first. As I stated before Moldavite is extremely old so there is no telling whom/what might of owned that piece before it reached you. I am an avid Moldavite collector and I make sure to put all of my Moldavite through that process of cleansing & charging before working with it.

As far as the restlessness Moldavite is a very raw unrefined source of energy. So you might not be built to sleep with it, or you might just need to adjust to it's energy. I have several stones (none of them are Moldavite) that if I sleep with them I am almost guaranteed a restless night. You'll just have to take it day by day and see how you adjust to the energy of the Moldavite. You will definitely adjust some it's just a matter of seeing how much you will adjust. You might never be able to sleep with Moldavite without a restless night, or it could stop having that effect after a week, a few weeks, or months. There's no telling honestly, stones effect everyone differently.
Old 21-12-2012, 06:49 AM
lovelygirl

Welcome Tiss :)

Hey, Astral Explorer

Would you please like to tell me about smudging process? how can it be done without smudge sticks if I don't have.
And in case of restless sleep, i think it will be tough to diffrentiate for me because my sleep is always restless whole night ..I am eagerly waiting for my Moldavite..
Old 23-12-2012, 01:37 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
Hey as the other person suggested you will want to give the Moldavite a good cleansing/charge. They suggested cleansing it in water which is something you should definitely do but ontop of that I am going to suggest you give it a good smudging. Moldavite is 14.8 million years old so there is no telling who owned the Moldavite in your pendant before you did, and who might be attached to that piece of Moldavite. So you will want to use smudge sticks on it. If you are going to smudge it inside of your house first smudge yourself, then smudge your entire house, then smudge the Moldavite. If you are going to do it outside just smudge yourself and then the Moldavite. You will want to wash the Moldavite in water before the smudging and on the next meteor shower leave it outside during the shower to charge up. If you have an Amethyst cluster or geode make sure the cluster/geode has been cleansed and charged prior to charging the Moldavite and leave the Moldavite ontop of the cluster/geode during the meteor shower. This will give the Moldavite it's best possible charge. If you don't have an Amethyst cluster/geode you can use a piece of pumice and then after the meteor shower has ended bury the piece of pumice. If you don't have either of those you can just leave the Moldavite out during the meteor shower, but I would advise you to smudge it first. As I stated before Moldavite is extremely old so there is no telling whom/what might of owned that piece before it reached you. I am an avid Moldavite collector and I make sure to put all of my Moldavite through that process of cleansing & charging before working with it.

As far as the restlessness Moldavite is a very raw unrefined source of energy. So you might not be built to sleep with it, or you might just need to adjust to it's energy. I have several stones (none of them are Moldavite) that if I sleep with them I am almost guaranteed a restless night. You'll just have to take it day by day and see how you adjust to the energy of the Moldavite. You will definitely adjust some it's just a matter of seeing how much you will adjust. You might never be able to sleep with Moldavite without a restless night, or it could stop having that effect after a week, a few weeks, or months. There's no telling honestly, stones effect everyone differently.

An update about the relation between my Moldavite and I. After a few days, we are getting along better. I don't plan to wear it while sleeping as I don't wear any other crystal or gemstone. So far I sleep nicely without them. When I go to bed I leave the pendant rather far from my bed. When I wake up and after my daily cleaning ritual, I put on the pendant again and everything is going well. I feel nice with it.

As lovelygirl wrote, I would also like to know how to replace the smudge sticks if I don't find them. Thanks!

TISS
Old 24-12-2012, 01:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiss
An update about the relation between my Moldavite and I. After a few days, we are getting along better. I don't plan to wear it while sleeping as I don't wear any other crystal or gemstone. So far I sleep nicely without them. When I go to bed I leave the pendant rather far from my bed. When I wake up and after my daily cleaning ritual, I put on the pendant again and everything is going well. I feel nice with it.

As lovelygirl wrote, I would also like to know how to replace the smudge sticks if I don't find them. Thanks!

TISS

Hey I imagine you could use some incense as well. But I would definitely recommend smudge sticks, they are very easy to find. If you don't have any local shops you can order them online very easily and have them shipped to you for very reasonable prices. They are all over eBay and there are countless online stores that sell them. If you can't buy/use them for one reason or another you should just find an incense which is said to be good for clearing space and energy and I imagine that would work good as well as long as you don't mind getting the incense smell into your home and onto yourself. The most important part is smudging yourself because if there is something attached to your Moldavite and you just smudge the Moldavite it will likely attach to you so that it can bare the smudging session. This is also why I suggested if you smudge inside after smudging yourself smudge your entire home. Because if you do not it will just find a room far away from the smudging and linger there until it's clear to return to the Moldavite, or to you. Spirits who are attached to someone/something typically will attach to the closest person/thing near them once the original attachment is broken. So it's always a good precaution to smudge yourself first very well, then smudge your entire home including every nook, cranny, corner, closet, every little space something might hide. Then once the smudging/clearing has been completed then you smudge your stones. This is the best thing to do. If you can't find smudge sticks I would suggest an incense recommended for clearing energy/space. Perhaps someone else can suggest something else if they know if it.