Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > The Sanctuary

Old 05-05-2018, 12:48 PM
Newbie ;)
Guide
A thank you from the deepest of my heart

Hello dear members and especially admins and mods.

I am so grateful that you have let me stayed in here though I have been so challenged by spirits in the past years.

I know I have written many apparently strange things in here, but you have all let the height of the roof been so high that I still have a place to connect to for understanding, peace and love.

My heart is truly grateful for this.

I now feel that there is a new time for me ahead. I know I've had the same thoughts before, so in advance I would like to apologize for any future setbacks - but I truly hope this is a first day in a new future for me.

For the astrology knowers. I have a difficult south node in scorpio conjunct neptune and square both sun and moon.

For the tarot lovers: I'm now back offering readings for practice only - a thing I did great before and hope to share my gifts with you in the future.

Again - and I can't say this enough - a deep thank you for the flexibility and understanding from the admins and the mods of this forum.

I will pray for you all.

Peace and love.

Minxoto