Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2011, 06:31 PM
EternallyHurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciqala
Hello EternallyHurt,
I am sorry you have not yet come to an answer yet, hopefully some light will be shed your way, my advice would include doing some soul searching and strengthening your intuitive and "psychic" abilities, thus to comprehend the situation for what it really is, it is within that we find our answers. It seems your mind is creating war territory, as does mine most times. Your situation reminds me of what I went through with my main spirit guide Keokutah, he is a shape shifter and a trickster, although loving and high frequency, many times things were left unclear with him. Yet, it is rare to have such a trickster spirit guide, thus I would think what you are dealing with, is more of a spirit. He may be loving. But does that mean you need him in your life, not really.

Ask yourself and answer these questions – this person you think about and dream about, is this really someone you would truly want to meet and/or have guide you in spirit form, despite what this spirit says and despite your own doubts on the subject? It could be a fixation unneeded.

Look deeply at your own doubts, where do your hesitations/fears/and disbeliefs come from really? If it is your logic, your brain, you must learn to tune out of that mind set in order to grasp the spiritual path. Perhaps you are building up doubts, because you don’t want to meet this person for whatever reason. Perhaps you are subconsciously afraid that it really would be this person. On our spiritual paths we learn to be open minded, and greet such situations with open hearts and love.

I am sure many have told you, it is rather easy to connect with those who have passed by fixating on them so much, despite whether or not they have known you on earth. But still, if the situation bothers you, you should always remain detached, realize you have a choice, you are the master in your realm, you don't need this spirit around you if it is bothering you.

It is possible and more common for spirits to come to you if they never knew you on earth, you may not grasp the spiritual realms, we are all interconnected as a whole in vast oneness, what you know on earth is such a small reality compared to what there really is. You may be dealing with a random spirit that has simply become lovingly attached to you. But our spirit guides can be anything to animal spirits, to ascended masters, to high frequency beings like angels, high frequency beings of all kinds, beings that take the form of mythological creatures to earth beings, to humans who have taken the path of service to guide us lovingly, to ancestral beings, to those who were with us in past lives, family members – spirit guides come in all shapes/sizes/appearances, and it is most common for them to not have known us on earth, and it can become daunting and confusing if you try to dissect it and think too much, it is better to comprehend ambiguity and oneness.

Although this spirit is loving, it does not mean they are a spirit guide for you, and certainly does not mean they are in it for your highest good. If you feel comfortable and know they are helping you however, by all means, keep them on your side as an ally. This does not mean they are who they say they are, and you are doing well by proceeding with caution, yet try not to over analyze, let go, and the answers will sort themselves out.
Neither could your fixation on this person for that matter be a good thing. You have such a war in your mind going on, that I would advise you to ask this spirit to leave you alone if you wish to, and if they do not abide by your polite wishes, take the necessary precautions to physically cleanse them away, so you can have some space and time for the real answer to come on its own without trickery and outside influences interrupting. If you want a more firm response, my personal opinion would be leaning more towards that. And letting go may bring you more answers than you realize. Treat this situation, as if it is just a random spirit, knowing you don't need to go through all of this, and see how it goes.
I know you really want to get to the bottom of this, but it has been a long while and what you have been doing thus far, has not been working, thus perhaps try some alternatives? Perhaps this situation requires some action instead of searching :) The only thing that will give you truth - is doing the spiritual work to open your inner knowledge, perhaps find a mentor/teacher, look for spiritual groups and such to help you out.
Sending positive light your way, hopefully light will be shed through the haziness, lots of love and blessings to you.

Hello, thank you for writing me . Honestly, I am just really frustrated at this point because my mind and my heart are pulling me in two different directions. When I try to let it all go that does not work well for me . I find that I can let my situation go for a few days but then I always return to it inevitably and I cant help it because I have come to love the spirit . If the spirit did indeed trick me, that hurts because as I said, I came to love this spirit and the spirit seemed to love me .. never did anything to hurt me, he even apologized for confusing me but that still does not cover it. I tried doing some soul searching and that did not work . It seems like nothing is working and nothing will work . I have tried everything that everybody here has advised me to do. Funny, for some odd reason, I never got the vibe that the spirit was INTENTIONALLY trying to trick me .. it seemed as though he came to me in the first place just because he wanted to and after a certain period of time, he left. He is not bothering me anymore, he is gone ... my whole thing is, Im still trying to figure out what went on like, Im trying to figure out who he was and why he came . He said he came because I needed love but I dont know if I should trust that or not because I am very paranoid, just being honest. Im a skeptical person period, no matter if the situation is truly good or not and I am always on my guard with any situation. I know I dont need this spirit and like I said, the spirit is gone and has been gone for a while .. but sometimes I miss him because I love him and I miss the love he gave to me. Maybe my feeling like this is not right ... I really dont know but I cant help the way I feel. I dont want to love a trickster spirit ... but like I said, I cant help what I feel. That spirit looked like me spiritually and that brought on a natural love. Then on top of that, I feel love in all different other kinds of forms for this spirit, I dont know, this is crazy. I dont think this spirit was my Spirit Guide as some suggested. I dont know why .. I just never got that vibe.

When I wanted to be left alone, the spirit would leave me alone . Sometimes my sister would try to direct him to me but when I was in a bad mood and just wanted to be alone, he would tell her that he wont go to me because I dont want him to. But whenever I was open to him, he would be delighted to come to me with no strings attached. No vengeful or bitter feelings.

To answer your questions, I know the answers. Yes, the person I dream about is a person who Id want to guide me in spirit form and meet. They represented very good things while on Earth, they were amazing. Regardless of what the spirit said and regardless of my doubts, yes this is a person that I would love to guide me and not only guide me, but be by me. They had a good energy and were spiritual, themselves.

I think my doubts come from my fears. I think a little part of me might not want to believe in my experience because Im afraid that once I start believing, everything will go bad or the opposite will start to pop up, if you know what I mean. Life has a habit of putting out the "contradictory act", meaning that if you have a positive attitude about something, negative things will come flying at you to make you change your mind. Also, I think my doubts also come from the whole experience in itself. I think I find it a little strange, the way it happened. I also think I doubt because there are things the spirit told me that I dont agree with at all. These are not bad things .. they were just details that I didnt think were true but I cant prove myself right..however, I just .. I dont know. Ive been finding myself getting really honest with myself and with others lately about this whole thing .. and I am a generally honest person but lately, Ive been finding myself getting over honest if thats possible lol.
Wow, I am a VERY logical person. I base almost everything on logic, sometimes to a fault . When it comes to spiritual things though, sometimes this cant be done, I see. Honestly, like I already told you, I do think there is a small part of me that is afraid of being open minded. I think I am afraid of that because I am afraid of being "wrong" . Im usually not the type to care about being wrong but I just dont want to be wrong in this in particular situation. Thats why Im going about it cautiously and with care. I did this while the spirit was with me, Im pretty sure he understood. He said he would be patient with me because he loved me or whatever. He was patient..

You are right, thank you. I know at the end of the day, it is my choice what I will do. It is my decision how I will handle everything .. and at this point, I think I am getting an idea of what I will end up doing .. I wont like it but it is what it is . Like I told you, the spirit doesnt not bother me, he actually left a while ago. But as recent as two days ago, I have been having dreams about the person in question. The dreams are good, very comfortable but theyre peculiar and I dont understand them, really. My sister has fixated on this same person that I have before and nothing really happened to her except for dreams .. she has had dreams of this person and they seemed to be telling her about their pain .. but thats it. On the day that the spirit came to me, my sister was crying and she was really sad because she missed the person alot .. I wasnt sad though, I was in an okay state of mind .. and the spirit visited ME .. sometimes I wonder why it skipped her and went to me instead. We both loved this person..

I actually didnt know that it is more common for spirits to come to people who didnt know them on Earth. You said I might be dealing with a random spirit that became attached to me .. problem with THAT is, the spirit told me who it was. It gave me a name in particular and not only that but the first time it came to me, it approached me as if it were a certain person .. it didnt say "HEY! IM SO AND SO .." but it gave off the notion that thats who it "was". Then the messages about love that it gave me just confirmed it. You are so right, it does become very complicated when I think too much about the situation and I am a HUGE thinker so its really difficult for me not to think much less over think . I over think everything and then I am skeptical of everything, which I know doesnt help. This is really hard for me because as I said already ... I came to really love this spirit . I think thats the part that people miss in my story. The spirit loved me ( if it wasnt faking it ) and I too, loved the spirit. On the last visit, I got the chance to "hug the spirit" and I felt something like an invisible string going from my soul to his .. he cried tears of relief and happiness that I finally let him come back to me . ( For a long time, I blocked him from visiting me, due to confusion and being skeptical and stuff )
Again, I really dont feel this spirit was my Spirit Guide .. but hey, maybe I am wrong..

When the spirit visited me, I felt very comfortable .. and I hope this comes out right but I also felt a feeling of "oneness" and "wholeness" when I was with this spirit. I felt complete inside. However, I am very aware and cautious of trickster spirits out there which is why I drive myself INSANE worrying to death . It seems like no matter what I do, the answers will never come . Sometimes I think I might have got the answers but just overlooked them or didnt accept them for whatever reason but I am still not even clear about that . I just dont know and would like to, for a change! I have been trying to go to spiritual leaders and other people concerning this and they offered their insight and opinions which I appreciated but for some reason it seems as if I cant wrap my mind around anything they said. Maybe something inside of me is actually blocking the answer ...? I dont know but I know I need to give myself some space. Its just hard not to think about it all considering the fact that I care so much.

Thank you so much again, love and light to you too
Old 12-03-2011, 07:17 AM
EternallyHurt

I would appreciate it if a moderator or somebody could delete this thread.
Old 12-03-2011, 07:30 AM
Jules

I've closed the thread.
Closed Thread