Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 29-12-2014, 04:03 AM
Ascender

this is wonderful, I only know the life in trees looks as some purple glow to me
even I saw it around the branches as an layer and the tree . i was totally absorbed by all this . later when there where strong winds and all moved
all seemed entwined as thoughts creating the strong gusts of wind it was very exiting and alive like some energy storm moving every thing

hiss tread makes me feel how dull rational talk of spiritual things or just life can be a bit , but again what does it matter :-) if it has good feelings
Old 29-12-2014, 11:45 PM
Master
We have all incarnated as trees at some very early stage.
Old 29-12-2014, 11:47 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
We have all incarnated as trees at some very early stage.

Actually I'm not sure I believe this. I imagine trees to be more aware than us spiritually. Then animals, with us last. Because their lives are so simple and connected to nature and in tune to everything. People think humans are the most advanced souls but that's absurd to me.
Old 30-12-2014, 01:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Actually I'm not sure I believe this. I imagine trees to be more aware than us spiritually. Then animals, with us last. Because their lives are so simple and connected to nature and in tune to everything. People think humans are the most advanced souls but that's absurd to me.

It doesn't make sense to me because I've communed with trees and their knowledge is limited.

I believe, as in Vedic and other traditions, that evolution follows from mineral to vegetable to animal to human to godlike.

A rock can form crystals but no more. A plant can become animal like but without the complex intelligence. An animal can have complex intelligence but not to the extent of a human and so on and so forth. It doesn't make sense for an evolved soul to go backwards into a form that has such limited expression.

The more complex the organism, the greater the range of spiritual expression.
Old 31-12-2014, 01:18 AM
Super Moderator
Trees definitely have something And when you get a whole gang of them together....now that is something!

I always find that going into the deep woods has a remarkable effect. It makes me feel more 'real', any concerns or worries start to melt away, and I feel a certain timelessness; a 'right here, right now' feeling. It always has a healing effect.
Bless those trees!

I have often thought it would be nice to build a bender in the woods and live in it....but it wouldn't be the same without a dog. Also, there are Ticks.
Old 31-12-2014, 09:16 AM
Master
First, there is a need to define "soul". Every part of Mother Earth's biomass has life force, be it animal, vegetable or mineral, every part contributes to the whole. The planet has a "soul" and we call this Gaia.

Coming back to your question - Do trees have souls ? Walking through any wood will answer that question Over the years, I have planted many acorns in areas where there used to be oak trees. Perhaps in a future incarnation, I will look in to see the results.

Just a reminder of Thornborough festival.
Old 31-12-2014, 12:06 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
, elementals formed a hive like mind and created what is known as a nature spirit or as the Persians call them, Devas. Devas are in their pure form a brilliant light in any shape that inhabits the earth. They are the ruler of one of the four elemental kingdoms

if you ever feel like reading on some of this stuff here is a thread i made on them...i did lots of research on them and wrote what i learned, also added some personal experience in there as well.

Devas, elementals and nature spirits. Gracey

I just read through this all, very fascinating. On the subject of elementals I've been told I have fairy guides. Does that mean I was once an air elemental? I also related to the fire elemental. Are there entities that are a mix of more than one elemental? These would be devas, right? And the deva is what I possibly saw under the tree in our garden...

Also, what about dryads? Such as the tree dryads.. are they basically elementals?
Old 31-12-2014, 12:09 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Trees definitely have something And when you get a whole gang of them together....now that is something!

I always find that going into the deep woods has a remarkable effect. It makes me feel more 'real', any concerns or worries start to melt away, and I feel a certain timelessness; a 'right here, right now' feeling. It always has a healing effect.

That right here right now feeling is definitely something we humans tend to lack.. but something we tend to remember as we evolve.
Old 31-12-2014, 05:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
First, there is a need to define "soul". Every part of Mother Earth's biomass has life force, be it animal, vegetable or mineral, every part contributes to the whole. The planet has a "soul" and we call this Gaia.

ok, how about "a soul is anything with chakras in it".
Old 31-12-2014, 05:19 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
ok, how about "a soul is anything with chakras in it".

Everything is energy. Different energies bunch together to form 'individual' souls. Though they're not really separated from the rest of the energy floating about.