Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2006, 02:01 AM
homecoming

Dad Got The Message?

My dads currently in hospital and is an anthiest, so myself and a few archangels visit him remotely where we request the presence of the holy spirit to join us so my dad can feel its beautifull energy and invite it into hes life.
3 days ago when we visited, hes entire family that is in spirit was around hes bed......hmm I thought is he ready to go so soon? the sort of question one can never ask because no one ever knows. So this perticular remote visit I spent time asking the family spirits what was their purpose with dad, they explained they are trying to change hes perspective on life so hes transitition would be easier, and that they will surround him almost two deep and take him to the light if needed. hmmm I thought hes getting so much attention from all these people now as spirit, how wonderfull. I havent been to sure just how much my dads been blocking out and pushing away durring these angels and spirit visits until last night, just 3 days after this family visitation, and dad is reminiscing about old family members who's names he hasnt spoken about in 20yrs with such endearment he gets a tear in hes eye.
How long can we keep God out of our hearts. At what point will we totaly allow him to dwell with in us. People who dont seem to care much for us whilst alive, have plenty of time for us when in spirit. How often are we ever really alone.
Homecoming
Old 06-06-2006, 10:49 AM
Knower
That's a very touching and thought provoking story, Homecoming.

It's heartbreaking when someone close to you can't see the wood for the trees, so to speak, but I see the fact that so many family spirits are around your dad as a very positive thing. If your dad was about to pass over, it seems a bit pointless for all of your spirit friends to make themselves known to him, as he'd been meeting them soon enough anyway. To me it seems more likely that they are trying to prove their existence to him so he can continue living in this life with all the love that such knowledge brings.

Much love and healing thoughts to you and your father,

Love and Light,
Jeremy
Old 06-06-2006, 01:14 PM
CamelJoe

Yea, Good Luck and best of wishes.

---------------------

Closed Thread