Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-11-2019, 08:58 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Wow, that means a lot to me! I pretty much feel the same way about you, that's how I recalled not having seen you much.

Your going to make me blush

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
OP.. apologies for going off-topic.

Is not this thread about Twin Flammes or a certain form of soul contact?
Old 10-11-2019, 10:01 PM
Master
Hihi, it could very well be :)
Old 15-11-2019, 05:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMotherKnowsAll
I have to disagree. In my opinion (just my opinion) people are not entitled to beliefs if they hurt other people with them. In the case of the TF community (not the theory, the community) there are those that use the umbrella of the theory as an excuse to continue to pursue someone who has said no. No means no, and no louder than it ever hasten in todays modern society. Calling it a divine connection or using borrowed verbiage from the TF theory does not make it any less of a crime.

You say that it is a core belief of yours that people can believe anything that serves them. I think that is very dangerous. What if the thing that serves them is a bad thing? There are many people who would use that to mean that if it makes them feel good they can base their actions on any theory or idea that covers them getting their way. That would not be a good thing, and could even be used to justify crimes, etc. The polygamist cults that married multiple young girls to older men springs to mind. A shared religious belief, or mania, used to justify the desire of a few men to take advantage of young girls. Respect for others has to be maintained and laws have to be followed. Maybe I am reading too much into your words, you may have meant a thing that hurts no one else, I didn't mean to assume and go so far off topic.

My son has dyslexia and dysgraphia, So I realize what an effort goes in to reading small type and adding comments for you Very nice meeting you.

As it goes we're not disagreeing - I completely agree with what you say in your first paragraph... The whole your my twin and upsetting others by latching onto them is not good...

As for the second paragraph - Yes you read it wrong - I meant a thing that hurts no one else. I use the term serves them on a high vibration level as in what is good for the soul. Therefore it won't be bad, if it is bad then is does not serve the soul. This is not about manipulation and getting your own way, I am referring to the spiritual concept of a souls calling.

As for the polygamist cults etc etc... I think I made a similar comment re: Stalkers etc. Afain we are saying the same thing...

I am intrigued at how you read what I wrote, it does make me think that my dyslexia makes me write nonsense. I really believe it's clear, however I guess my words aren't always ...
Old 19-11-2019, 11:05 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
As it goes we're not disagreeing - I completely agree with what you say in your first paragraph... The whole your my twin and upsetting others by latching onto them is not good...

As for the second paragraph - Yes you read it wrong - I meant a thing that hurts no one else. I use the term serves them on a high vibration level as in what is good for the soul. Therefore it won't be bad, if it is bad then is does not serve the soul. This is not about manipulation and getting your own way, I am referring to the spiritual concept of a souls calling.

As for the polygamist cults etc etc... I think I made a similar comment re: Stalkers etc. Afain we are saying the same thing...

I am intrigued at how you read what I wrote, it does make me think that my dyslexia makes me write nonsense. I really believe it's clear, however I guess my words aren't always ...

I understand now. No, I don't think you are unclear. Sometimes it is hard to get the finer meaning of things from posts. You don't see or hear any of the feelings and emotions behind the words, so it is hard. I have had to learn to 'read' people, I am not very good at it naturally, so getting a read on things in emails and posts can be hard. That is why I ask so many questions I guess :) Thanks for the explanation.