Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 31-10-2019, 09:10 AM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Now, I meant for that question to the Universe to be rhetorical... apparently the Universe doesn't grok rhetoric; "to show you the difference between action and speech" which is as good as it gets from Source.

The Peter Russell talk is interesting and he brings up action and specifically speaking about light. A photon does not experience space or time. From its perspective point of emission and absorption are coincident. It's an exchange of action.

From our physical perspective we perceive it crossing space and time and then try to determine if it's a wave or particle, leading to the measurement problem.
Old 03-11-2019, 05:08 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color ................Space( Time *) i (* Time )Space..........

Higgs was the unifying force for all matter particles and its quantum particle was discoverd by LHCollider some years ago.

Since then LHC has not been able to discover/uncover the next layer/shell.

As I stated previously, Lee Smolin makes clear it would take a collider the size of solar system to quantise gravity ergo we are left with only with our mathematical approach to seize-the-day!

Lee Smolin does not consider Dark Energy )(, or if he does it is Ive not yet familiar with his comments.

Eventually he and others will come around to the rational, logical common sense conclusions I have come to.

The geometry of the torus ( )( ) having diametric opposites ---><--- of positive ( ) and negative )( shaped space is relatively simple for most adults to grasp.

That Observed Time ----/\/\/---> consciousness * * is a resultant of Gravity ( ) and Dark Energy )( also does not take a physicists or genius grasp.

The actual discover equations for GUTOE is still not known ergo the disscussion goes forward in Time ----/\/\/---> and space ( )( ).
...................Space( Time *) i (* Time )Space...................

* * = bilateral consciousness

i = ego as spirit-1{ spirit-of-intent } and metaphysical-1, via mind/intellect/concepts

If others want to know the known the basic fundmamentals, then they need to begin here with "The Building Blocks of Universe" video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNVQfWC_evg

The author makes clear that Lee Smolin has now switch his position and agrees with above regarding Time.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 04-11-2019, 01:52 PM
Newbie ;)
Master

Oops, that last link was not the one referencig Lee Smolin. Sorry. Here is the correct one and it is near the end where he explains Smolins switch ---180 degrees--- on his view of time to be more aligned with my view.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dW7J49UTns8

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 04-11-2019, 05:43 PM
Newbie ;)
Master

All consciousness{ twoness } ---ergo mind-fullness--- arises from the 12 quantum fields and they are subcatagories of these four primary fields ---electron, neutrino, up quark and down quark--- associated with specific quantum particles of matter.

Electron....electron neutrino v...........up quark v.....down quark v { least mass }

Muon-E^.....muon neutriono^....strange quark^....charm quark^ { more massive }

...Tau-E^..........tau neutrino^.....bottom quark^.......top quark^ { most massive }