Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 20-03-2019, 04:33 PM
Master
There's a riding therapy outfit in my area. For horses to be in such programs, they have to be very reliable and calm for handicapped people to ride. One person leads the horse so all the rider does is sit in the saddle.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 26-03-2019, 09:19 PM
Master
Here is an animal communicator talking to horses.
link
Old 26-03-2019, 10:17 PM
Master
I watched the first video which I consider to be vet care 101 for horses. If there is trouble with a coffin bone (it's in hooves) and a fetlock (like an ankle), an x-ray will reveal if there is, or isn't, a problem. If there is a problem, the horse will be unsound for sports such as dressage that the girl wants to do. I feel sorry for horses, or any animal, that's been abused. If a coffin bone moves out of position then you need a really good farrier to do corrective trimming and corrective shoeing. Even after all of that, there's no guarantee that the horse can be ridden again, even for pleasure riding.

The lady horse whisperer takes a lot of chances by standing in a horse's blind spot which has me wondering why she appears unconcerned for her own safety. One blind spot is on the nose and the other is behind the tail. So never ever stand directly in front or directly behind a horse.

I found it interesting that she appears to have a psychic link to talk to horses. Interesting video for sure.

When they mentioned music, it brought back a memory. I'd been exercising Candy and part of cooling down is to ride at a walk. We were in an indoor arena. The manager/owner put on some march music which got Candy excited and she wanted to do more work. She got right into the rhythm of the music. Any other kind of music she ignored.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Old 26-03-2019, 10:27 PM
Master
Chrysalis

There was something disturbing about those animal readings for me too :(
I am way more impressed with Anna Breytenbach (see animalspirit.org) who says in this wonderful lecture at Findhorn https://youtu.be/Q65aJNkpKfc (or in another one) that you should never say "don't do this" to an animal (and I've heard this before) because you're projecting an image of doing something. And the horse reader was saying "Don't bite".

Yes for sure animals love music. I remember a horse who loved my singing. Stomping to a rhythm is inborn in all of us I think. I remember every time I played piano by an open window the birds would sing along. It could also be due to my uplifted emotions in connection with the music.

Uma
Old 04-04-2019, 12:29 PM
Master
Beautiful Peyo

Old 18-04-2019, 07:15 PM
Master
Chrysalis, any thoughts about this? Samhara Energy Medicine
Old 04-05-2019, 01:34 AM
Master
More beautiful horse moments (っ◔‿◔)っ♡

https://youtu.be/0gQir7pzCCI
Old 05-05-2019, 06:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
Chrysalis, any thoughts about this? Samhara Energy Medicine

Oh where to begin so in no particular order.

Horses are good at picking up on people's emotions but I'm sceptical of a chakra to chakra connection between a horse and a person.

Pulling a card before the 'therapy' session seems to create a preconceived idea of what to expect from the horse. I believe that to be misleading as such a situation involves the subconscious and then projected outwards on a horse.

In the second picture, Casper is standing as far away from the people as he can which is at the end of the session. To me, the horse is saying I'm done and want out now. If he was really a therapy horse, I'd expect him to be standing with the people. Friendly horses tend to hang around with people.

I think the writer's therapy session was more about the card and her thinking about it's meaning before seeing Casper. If this was truly horse medicine, cards should not have been involved.

As for the hugging part, I'd rather hug a horse than a human but by then Casper had wandered off. As for him knocking down a 'stick', he could've just been a bit grumpy that day.

I wouldn't hold my hand underneath a horse's mouth like that. It's a safety issue as a horse could bite fingers.

As for the word stable(s), the building is a stable and what the horses are in are box stalls. Bugs me to pieces when non-horse people write articles and get the terminology mixed up. The 'stick' is used for setting up jumping obstacles. If memory serves, the 'stick' is called a jump standard or post standard. Anyone who googles horse jumping equipment will see it.

If the writer got the words 'stick' and 'stable(s)' from the therapist, than that person isn't a horse person. No responsible horse person would leave a stall door open for a horse to wander out and go who knows where. Rather a dangerous situation for a horse.

Another safety issue is shown clearly in the first picture, let's stand in front of the horse. If something spooked Casper, chances are pretty good he'd charge forward knocking down the two people. That can happen really fast.

I don't see a halter and a lead rope. Wonder how they moved Casper from the stall, to the arena and back again. Did someone chase him? Why not use a halter and a lead rope? That's another red flag.

If I stood taking pictures of horses, I'd get nose prints on the camera. Don't know why the therapy horses feel standoffish to me.

The cost of a therapy session is outrageous. I would never ever pay even $100.00 for 90 minutes, let alone over $300.00. I just don't see the value of paying that much for what the writer experienced which I think is due to her thinking on what the card means.

The therapist's credentials are a certified spiritual energy healer and a trained medical anthropologist. Not one word of any horse experience she has. The article doesn't say how long the 'therapist' has been a practitioner. The credentials I'd like to see would be something like psychology/counselling (doesn't have to have a doctorate degree, but something), experience with horses and the energy experience last. No cards or any other form of reading at all.

The whole article feels off to me and especially the pictures.

Old 05-05-2019, 03:13 PM
Master
Thanks for the tip-off Chrysalis. Awful for the horse like you said a safety issue. Rip off for the person getting the therapy.
Old 05-05-2019, 05:28 PM
Master
You're welcome Uma.

I'm still boggled as to how a trained medical anthropologist is a qualification for spiritual advice or even for handling horses. Now that I think more on the article, it feels more of an advertisement to send more customers to the therapist. That might be the core of what's bugging me about the article, plus the warm fuzzy feeling with no substance.