Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 04-09-2017, 03:11 AM
Lepus

Exclamation Hurricane Irma

Hello,

Another Hurricane is on its way, but no one knows for sure where it's heading. I heard it is a category 5, way stronger than Harvey. We will see.

Lepus
Old 04-09-2017, 11:29 PM
Super Moderator
Thanks Lepus. I've been watching Irma too. I saw a possible projection that it might head up the East coast just north of Florida, dying down slightly to more "storm force" winds higher up the coast.
I think it would make sense for anyone living in those areas to have some preparation in place: food, water, basic stuff for a week or two, and to bring animals inside. It also might make sense for anyone living in very low-lying or particularly vulnerable places, to leave for a little while if they possibly can.
Hopefully, all will be well and Irma will veer out over the Atlantic!
Old 05-09-2017, 02:47 AM
Lepus

Hello,

Thanks Tobi for the reminder, always have an emergency plan for any natural disaster.

I just heard there's another hurricane after Irma forming and meteorologists speculate Jose will trail this way to the US.

Lepus
Old 05-09-2017, 01:50 PM
Deactivated Account

Upgraded to a 5 this morning. To date, looks like it's going to hit the Caribbean islands. My thoughts are with them : (

Coming up to Florida in a few days.They are predicting more of a West Florida/Gulf coast visit ( I am on the East end) but we will see what happens.Hopefully she dies out by than. I was in South Florida, Miami the past few days, it is ridiculously HUMID, my glasses would constantly fog up. Very uncomfortable weather..

Old 05-09-2017, 04:55 PM
Guide

I hope everyone who is likely to be in Irma's path stays safe and well and their animals too.
Old 05-09-2017, 11:38 PM
Super Moderator
Thanks Hemera for this post. I have been watching the forecast for Irma, and out in the Atlantic now the wind speed has been assessed at 185 mph.
It looks like Irma will make landfall, so anyone in Gulf region, Florida -especially Keys, and south east coast areas should be getting out NOW while they still have a good chance of 'normal' traffic on roads (?)

Pack basics, have a plan, take pets with you. Get out. Be safe! Blessings.
Old 06-09-2017, 12:46 AM
Super Moderator
And dear Clover please stay safe. It could reach you even East Florida, so if there's somewhere you and family could go inland? If it passes by and nothing happens you will have had a few days away somewhere....
If it doesn't you will all be safe.
Kind thoughts to you and yours. Take care.
Old 06-09-2017, 05:29 PM
Lepus

Hello,

Update August 6, 2017: Irma is now heading to Puerto Rico after slamming the Caribbean islands. The hurricane Irma is expected to reach Florida this weekend or Monday next week. Stay safe everyone!

Lepus
Old 07-09-2017, 08:58 AM
Guide
Can i just say the eclipse perfectly split the country in half, now there's flooding in the southeast, and forestfires raging in the northwest... Fire and water, weird huh
Old 07-09-2017, 02:16 PM
Ascender
Stay safe people. Wishing everybody all the best xx