Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 19-11-2019, 10:57 PM
Newbie ;)

In separation, what next?

We are still messaging little things as friends and he replies every 2/3/4 days, but basically no physical contact. It was once a day but he’s currently dealing with a family trauma and it all changed when that surfaced. We are both in karmic marriages.
I’m feeling a bit useless and overwhelmed as to what I should be doing spiritually to grow?
Can anyone give me some pointers or advice, maybe a list, I just want to crack on with this journey now that I’ve come to terms with the separation. Thanks 😊
Old 23-11-2019, 12:51 AM
Ascender
Just work on fulfilling your dreams.
Old 23-11-2019, 02:20 AM
Guide

The next just exists if time is consideded linear, which is an illusion.
Old 23-11-2019, 09:18 AM
Master
What's next is get on with life like after any breakup. Focus on something else that gives you pleasure, if contact is too much then break it.
Old 23-11-2019, 11:51 PM
Newbie ;)

Could you clarify "We are both in karmic marriages", please?
Old 24-11-2019, 12:25 AM
Experiencer

Just live your life no point in waiting
Old 24-11-2019, 11:03 PM
Knower
We are never really separated from people, we are always connected in spirit.

If you are separated from someone physically, work on your spiritual virtues. Patience, Understand and wisdom.

Let go of the desire for certain outcomes.

Send love/reiki, instead of insecurity/doubt/neediness.
Old 27-11-2019, 08:16 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bexzin
We are still messaging little things as friends and he replies every 2/3/4 days, but basically no physical contact. It was once a day but he’s currently dealing with a family trauma and it all changed when that surfaced. We are both in karmic marriages.
I’m feeling a bit useless and overwhelmed as to what I should be doing spiritually to grow?
Can anyone give me some pointers or advice, maybe a list, I just want to crack on with this journey now that I’ve come to terms with the separation. Thanks 😊

the feeling of uselessness is the fear of letting go the person who has in many respect given you a hidden gift, a life changing one in fact, a reflection in its simplest form, yet you are overwhelmed by what to do when all there is to do is but see within yourself the light he has thus far shown you to exist.... within yourself

all you need do is return the source of your love for him.... inwards, towards yourself and ask the entire universe what it would have you do with such radiant beauty and wonder

I asked this:

"why show me the deepest secrets of divine love if no one is alive to share it with? this deserving love that needs must show I the love that will be heard yet not headed by the very soil upon which I stand, is there not one person who would understand and behold the light within I that shines so bright, I ask because loneliness is undeserving of such beauty that is withheld within"

The response I got is this:

‘The universe has an opinion… it speaks to you if you listen to it. Its unwritten words are unspoken yet they can be clearly heard through a state of love tolerance and compassion’

know, deep in your heart, you are not alone, have or find that firm conviction that your being heard, even more so you now know what your own loving energy feels like, that you are a beacon of light energy for others to follow or who stray and like yourself need guidance.. and the best part of all.... how you can help others go through what you have, just trying to find the words to explain what you have been through is challenging enough
Old 27-11-2019, 10:09 PM
Knower

Bexzin, Please read "heart" 's response, over and over again. His words speak truth and are coming from someone, whom has obviously gone through this. This journey, is excruciatingly painful. I wish it were not so. Everyone deals with it differently. I personally believe, that so often ...we confuse the overwhelming light and love pouring into us , from God/source himself, with that of someone in the physical realm. Quite often that confusion is legitimate, because most often, there was someone in the physical that triggered this spiritual awakening. And because it is so new and feels so close to blissful romantic love, that we have nothing else to compare it to, and we "feel like we are in blissful romantic love" I can tell you, that it is that very emotion, that grabs your attention, and will take you on this journey. Every single persons journey is different Where they begin, and how they grow, and where they end up. There is no right or wrong way to feel or behave. And that can feel scary because , we often look outside of ourselves, and to others, to help ease our pain. .....The truth is, it is up to you to figure that out for yourself. Just know that you are not alone in this process, as many have gone through this. Trust that everything that happens, is for your own growth and well being. xoxo
Old 28-11-2019, 01:56 AM
Administrator
Yes ONEsoul...

True love is knowing and living the art of being without, I would often remind myself (back then) that the physical relationship is just but a catalyst for something even greater, even then I would observe my own inner conflicts as a desire, a neediness for female company, yes, as a man lusting and hankering for more than just a long standing relationship with someone

ALL illusions of the mind controlled by an ego, the pain and suffering I went through was self inflicted despite I blaming others for my loving shortfalls I soon learnt from introspection that what others were teaching me was what was within I all this time they were simply reflecting what I already am, I was falling head over heals in love with myself,

its quite a bizarre turnaround but when I started to accept that others reflected this inner wonder my outer world changed... deeply and profoundly