Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 24-10-2019, 06:51 AM
Seeker

Lightbulb Dream of powdered money capsules

I had a dream of powdered money capsules I was eating. I have trouble with dream detail (I am trying to improve dream detail memory). All the sudden I start to Panic, am I eating real powder money in hopes of trying to manifest more money? I remembered putting it in water and making a green drink or something like that. I use the herb Kratom, I didn’t feel any connection between kratom and that powdered money drink During the dream, kratom is a little bit expensive if you use a lot of it, it also makes a slimy green drink if you don’t use capsules. Here is the good part! Later in the Dream I had at least 5 100 dollars bills, plus I had a few more hundred dollars in smaller bills. I was very very happy, it felt like a power high because I think I manifested the money.

Any help? I hope this dream means money success in future. What do you think the powdered money capsules are? It could be a big money power. Goldenseal is an herb I have not tried yet, I like the gold part of name. Amazon.com also has colloidal gold and platinum, it’s 40 dollars a bottle, yikes, I think it’s for people with money that want to get richer.

I also bought marijuana (legal here) and food (fun food) in that dream while I still had tons of money in pocket. I do NOT like marijuana, that stuff gives me panics from hell. Amanitas are good, marijuana does not agree with me, why would I buy it?

Dream for my life for jades for monies ☮️
Dreams for moniessssssss ☮️
Dreams for wealth ☮️
Dreams for jadessssss ☮️
Old 24-10-2019, 11:24 PM
Suspended
Seeker

Dream of powdered money capsules

Mmmm! Money is coming...