Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 04-10-2015, 05:59 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
They're likely waiting until you're completely ready... these things can't be rushed in stages. Sometimes we try to propel too fast forward and so when we aren't ready for the next step then it feels like we are pushed two steps back instead lol :)

There is a difference between your mind answering and you helping your guide interpret the messages through your own mind, for me I feel the energetic difference, my own mind feels like me, messages from my guidance 'feel' different, they are clearer.

I find my own mind likes to come up with direct yes/no answers, so I usually don't pay attention to those and instead wait until my guides actually explain it out to me. That way I know that I'm getting the whole of it, and not just my own mind's interpretation of it.
Thank you very much ScarlettHayden I was hoping you would respond to my questions haha. I have rather watched your replys to others and I do value what you have to say on certain matters ( Though I value everyone's opinion) I hope you are correct though. That they are waiting until I am truly ready. I feel as if i am ready - but I guess having fear of seeing them with my naked eyes would indicate that perhaps I am not. I defintely do not want to rush anything. Cause to me, just being able to have a connection to those who are protecting us not in the physical world is a serious matter to me.

I even doubted my guardian at first - but anytime I prayed to God and asked him to let me see my guardian in my dream - There he was again So i don't doubt them any longer. I just can't figure out why they went all mute.
Old 04-10-2015, 06:14 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayfaei
I feel as if i am ready - but I guess having fear of seeing them with my naked eyes would indicate that perhaps I am not.

Yes, in the end I find it all comes down to blockages... you might be more receptive to mental images at this point rather than telepathic messages. Which is why maybe you see them in dreams. But also, I'll mention this, higher level guides you don't actually 'see', not like standing right before you. So maybe that's what you're picking up on. Higher level guides are in a different plane. Astral beings are on the same level as the physical realm so you see them right in front of you. Which is why if you see beings in front of you claiming to be you guides they usually aren't (especially if they're in your aura, then they're just vampiric entities).

Higher level guides connect to your crown chakra, and you tend to perceive them as just flashes of white light.... the energies do mix into your aura though, just that they are not usually 'materialised' you can say, into these lower realities. I once asked for a guide to show itself and saw an orange/gold orb, about five inches wide, maybe a meter above my head (though I was lying down)... to me that indicated some higher level astral being. The beings from the higher astral-light planes and beyond I experience as just those points of consciousness, one is actually 'another me' who 'sits' you can say at my crown chakra, and is the gatekeeper of my consciousness. She feels like a soul-sister, and has a light warm yellow orb. Another very powerful guide I asked to manifest once actually materialised as a huge bright white light diamond... it was like a camera flash went off in the room! That one was more pure spiritual, I think maybe an ascended master or something though I'm not sure, he was part of my multidimensional being at one point but not anymore I don't think.

Anyway, I'm getting carried away.... point is that higher level guides rarely manifest themselves as full beings in front of you, I've read it takes too much energy because earth is so dense. So maybe seeing them in your dreams is easier. Or maybe try visualising them in your mind's eye, to get the general picture of them.

Apart from that, developing telepathic abilities will help with communication, and like I wrote before, if there's a problem there it's likely down to some blockage caused by fear. So the more you work through your fears the more experiences you will have and the easier it'll become to consciously utilise these abilities. :)
Old 04-10-2015, 08:14 PM
Experiencer
First I want to say sorry OP didn't mean to hijack your thread.

Secondly, that is good to know Scarlett! lol I never knew if they could or not. the only thing i've seen so far is a blue diamond shape orb that floated up. it was very brief. i was looking at my computer screen then I looked to my side and thats when I saw it, in a span of maybe 3 seconds or so. The blue was a very pretty color though.

It wasn't bright however- I wasn't scared or anything. cause I assumed it was my eyes playing tricks on me since i was just staring at my computer screen.

I wish i was good at sketching so i could draw the guide or being i saw in my dreams, in their human and dragon form. but anyway thank you again Scarlett. and OP I hope mine and you guides decide to connect again one day. I just got to learn how to open up my blockages.
Old 05-10-2015, 01:19 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you all for taking the time to help me.
Old 05-10-2015, 09:23 AM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaningGibbous
Hello everyone,

I have been trying to communicate with my spirit guides for a long time and I have never been able to receive messages from them as far as I could tell. I originally started with Orin and DaBen, the book 'opening to channel' then I got the 'opening to channel' CD set and 'improve your channeling' CD set.

I am able to meet my guide but every time I asked the guide a question I never got a response. I sit and wait and wait and wait and nothing. So I don't know what the problem is, I guess I'm doing something wrong? In the book and in the CD’s there's questions they recommend asking, but I never get an answer.

I've had a couple of classes with Betsy Morgan and she told me that I had a heart blockage and suggested that I have a session with Wayne Brewer. Which I did have and it was a good experience but it didn't help with trying to receive answers from my guides. I remember reading in Betsy's book about a guy she was training with touching the back of her head and that helped to wake up her abilities.

I'm hoping someone here can give me some suggestions on what I could do. Do I have a blockage of some kind? If so, who can I go to to unblock it?

Thank you for your time and input.

there is no blockage friend. Don't be concerned with that sort of thing. Guides provide us with guidance as we go along but they will never solve our problems for us. They leave us to our own devices so that when we learn things the lessons have more impact. Regarding contacts I will say that guides only occasionally communicate directly with us. The reasons for this have to do with our state of spiritual experience. Most of us would not believe it were they to do so. there are two common methods for a guide to communicate. The first is by creating ideas and placing them where we can find them. We then have a "moment of intuition". The second way is through those close to us. Seldom parents but commonly siblings or best friends. Sometimes a stranger who we meet at a crossroads of life. Very often when either of these two speak it is our guide who has prompted them.

There is no problem. You have no blockage. Trust your friends.
Old 05-10-2015, 03:58 PM
Newbie ;)

I really do appreciate you all taking the time to help me. Thank you.
Old 05-10-2015, 04:06 PM
Master

at the back and base of the head is the 8th chakra. it starts the 9th to the 11th. these are the off sight/not in the physical body chakras. they are what connects you to spirit.

kk
Old 05-10-2015, 09:44 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaningGibbous
Hello everyone,

I have been trying to communicate with my spirit guides for a long time and I have never been able to receive messages from them as far as I could tell. I originally started with Orin and DaBen, the book 'opening to channel' then I got the 'opening to channel' CD set and 'improve your channeling' CD set.

I am able to meet my guide but every time I asked the guide a question I never got a response. I sit and wait and wait and wait and nothing. So I don't know what the problem is, I guess I'm doing something wrong? In the book and in the CD’s there's questions they recommend asking, but I never get an answer.

I've had a couple of classes with Betsy Morgan and she told me that I had a heart blockage and suggested that I have a session with Wayne Brewer. Which I did have and it was a good experience but it didn't help with trying to receive answers from my guides. I remember reading in Betsy's book about a guy she was training with touching the back of her head and that helped to wake up her abilities.

I'm hoping someone here can give me some suggestions on what I could do. Do I have a blockage of some kind? If so, who can I go to to unblock it?

Thank you for your time and input.

Guides will usually only tell you what you need to know or what concerns them. Ask useless questions, most likely you won't get any answers.