Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 13-10-2014, 01:28 PM
Master

Now that you bring that up Heaven, I originally came from the Pacific Northwest (Washington/Oregon area) and I had a friend who grew up in Bend, Oregon. Bend is notorious for the Sasquatch sightings. Don't know now, but back then it was just a small town.

Anyway, my friend said there were always sightings. Especially early in the morning at first light. And footprints were all over the place all the time.
Old 13-10-2014, 07:03 PM
Suspended
Thanks for the replies everyone.
Old 13-10-2014, 08:50 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIND POWER
I am glad they have not found them, because they will only probably be killed or experimented on.

Here is something they may interest you..

David Attenborough on Yetis, this man is a very respected man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWC-m_zY2Rw

Yes it's interesting, what David Attenborough has to say.
This radio interview snippet (also with David Attenborough) is very intriguing as well, as it provides some evidence that a 'giant ape' at least 9ft tall has definitely existed. And there is a likelihood of them still existing in remote regions.

http://youtu.be/pYnpJMcw-eI
Old 13-10-2014, 09:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIND POWER
I am glad they have not found them, because they will only probably be killed or experimented on.

Here is something they may interest you..

David Attenborough on Yetis, this man is a very respected man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWC-m_zY2Rw

I was a young adolescent when I read a Readers Digest condensed book of ascent of Mt. Everest. It may have been about the first ascent, involving Hillary.
Not sure, now.
Thrilling read.
Otherwise, perfectly normal account of those mountaineering the climb.

However, at the very end of the book, last chapter, the author spoke about looking out at the pure white landscape, at the base camp, when he stated that suddenly something covered with white fur stood up where he was gazing, and just turned and began walking away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Now that you bring that up Heaven, I originally came from the Pacific Northwest (Washington/Oregon area) and I had a friend who grew up in Bend, Oregon. Bend is notorious for the Sasquatch sightings. Don't know now, but back then it was just a small town.

Anyway, my friend said there were always sightings. Especially early in the morning at first light. And footprints were all over the place all the time.

mimikat33.hubpages.com/hub/Sasquatch-Sightings-Was-Bigfoot-seen-in-Whitehall-NY

Whitehall, N.Y. is a densle wooded area, as shown on a map, where I recall on one program it was related how two officers stopped their car one night because of a sighting of a large creature striding across the road.
Guns drawn they did a short search with their flashlights but nothing else was seen.

Looking it up, apparently there have been a number of sightings in Whitehall.

These creatures are not mere animals.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 17-10-2014, 02:56 AM
Raven Poet

Interesting. Where I live, I hear stories about Bigfoot sightings often from children who visit family on the rez (or "Indian reservations", areas of land typically located far from urban centres where the First Peoples of Turtle Island were forced to starting back in the 1800s). We here call Bigfoot "Sabe" or "Giant" in Ojibwe.

We heard Sabe one night during a Women's Full Moon ceremony a few years ago in a provincial park not far from the city ... just after singing the ceremonial Sabe song. I also "saw" Sabe near my home ... not an actual three-dimensional solid shape, but a rippling of light/energy (like those ripples you see above a paved highway on a hot day) moving/walking down my dirt road in front of my house in the vague shape of a very large, tall creature. Someone spoke of Bigfoot being "multidimensional" - I wonder if this rippling movement was a multidimensional manifestation.

To us, Sabe is real. We know Sabe as the sacred teacher of Honesty - he/she teaches us about the importance of being true to your real nature and living as your true self, just like this wise Giant does.

But maybe not being quite as evasive or as elusive.
Old 04-01-2015, 10:09 PM
Master
Toes, tracks, and howling in the night...

Bigfoot caught on camera outside of Maine home? -

http://hashtagmaine.bangordailynews.com/2015/01/02/the-internets/the-most-convincing-evidence-since-patterson-gimlin-does-this-maine-video-show-proof-of-bigfoot/

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein