Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 12-10-2014, 04:39 AM
Suspended
BIG FOOT

BIG FOOT

Big foot sightings have been reported by lots of people all around the world, whether it's Sasquatch in America, Yeti from the Himalayas or the Yowie from Australia they are all said to look similar, tall hairy ape like beings. People have described different things happening when they encounter Big foot, normally they have just continued walking an ignored humans in there path some times they have been aggressive but this is rare.

Big foot has also been seen near UFO activity and they have also been seen vanishing into thin air which makes some think they are multi dimensional beings. People have tried to capture them time an time again thinking they are just a big dumb monkey but if they are so dumb why can't they catch them? I think they are intelligent beings who love nature.

What do you think about Big foot?
Old 12-10-2014, 04:47 AM
Deactivated Account

Anything is possible, although now that I am older, I am wondering if it was just a big gigantic hairy man that was spotted along the forest. Who knows. The good news now, everyone has a camera phone. I hope they get him

Old 12-10-2014, 12:19 PM
Master

If you want to read a fascinating book on Sasquatch buy The Psychic Sasquatch and their UFO Connection by Kewaunee Lapseritis. I thought it was going to be cheesy, but this guy has a lot of research behind his views.
Old 12-10-2014, 04:27 PM
Master
While not involving "Bigfoot" persay, I've watched the two DVD set, "The Eyes of the Mothman".
The situation becomes obvious, involving a spilling over of the boundaries of dimensions.

Not all of the activity in Point Pleasant Virginia involved just the Mothman appearance.

In the documentary, one woman tells of how her brother, after a drive-in movie flick, wanted to visit the former "TNT" military area to disprove the appearance of the Mothman sighting, related by fellow classmates.
Taking his siblings with him, after watching their movie.

What occurred at the site when they arrived there, was the appearance of a creature who ran alongside the vehicle, matching it's increasing speed, yard for yard. Even when the driver took drastic turns, it stayed alongside the car.
It then jumped on the roof of the car, peering in at the occupants.
Then, at the end of the road where there were buildings, with ease it hopped on top of a 3-4 story building, on it's metal roof.
The witness, interviewed, stated that it had no wings, but it did evidence the red eyes attributed to the Mothman apparition also, described by a number of people who witnessed it.

Having read of that mysterious ranch in Utah, wherein similar sightings take place, which involves a past historic Indian community and gravesight, and having read of such sighting involving "Skinwalkers", things become more clarid.
I've read of stories elsewhere occurring on Native American reservations by police officers, and about a creature running alongside the vehicle.

Concerning the Sherman Ranch, or, "Skinwalker Ranch".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skinwalker_Ranch

Physics tells us today of the illusory nature of time, which is related to space. "Life", and reality, is more than we percieve, in linear time and space, and in, "the world".

In Virginia, in that particular geometric space, several incidents took place in both the linear past, and future, from our perspective.
In the greater reality, there is no past or future, of course.

You had the traumatic incidents involving the immigrants and soldiers in the 1700's, and involving the Indian Tribe in that specific and particular area. Which involved conflicts, and a large number of traumatic deaths.
Then also, you had the traumatic incident of the deaths involved with the Silver Bridge collapse, occurring much later on in the 1960's.
Which some may want attribute to Karma, due to the earlier events, and also the curse allegedly spoken by the dying Indian, "Chief Cornstalk".

Seems, the sightings of creatures, and, U.F.O's, and also "Men in Black" in Point Pleasant are resultant of the traumatic situations, and the traumatic transitions from this life to the next, and not the cause, as some speculate concerning the Silver Bridge collapse.
These death transitions, in that particular area of "space", are the cause of a portal opened, and interdimensional activity revealing strange creatures, and paranormal events.

Again, what is Physics today telling us about the true nature of material reality?

"Bigfoot" likewise, seems, is of an interdimensional nature, which makes it no less real.
Transcending what we percieve as linear time, and space.
The opening of an interdimensional portal; The spilling over of the dimensional boundary between linear, "Space/Time", and that which is apart from.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mothman

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 12-10-2014, 06:07 PM
Master
To my understanding Big foot is Cain from the Bible the one that got cursed by God and his family too. I'm just saying what I believe it MAY BE! I do understand that some are hoax stories but others are not.
Old 12-10-2014, 07:08 PM
Master
I am glad they have not found them, because they will only probably be killed or experimented on.

Here is something they may interest you..

David Attenborough on Yetis, this man is a very respected man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWC-m_zY2Rw
Old 12-10-2014, 07:13 PM
Master
And this..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYnpJMcw-eI
Old 12-10-2014, 10:53 PM
Experiencer

Lately I have heard a few stories from people close to me (their accounts)!I do live in an area known for them. I think they are out there for sure but I don't know how intelligent they are.
Old 12-10-2014, 10:55 PM
Experiencer

I also think the word "Bigfoot" was designed for us to use, to make it seem singular.
just like they plastered all the newspapers with the word UFO instead of something way more applicable like space craft. That's right no conspiracy theories on here sorry haha
Old 13-10-2014, 12:49 PM
Master
This old friend of mine told me that he actually saw one and he told me that the energy that he felt from that creature was from the dark side. He told me that he got very scare of this so called Big Foot! He told me he saw him from close up, I believed him, he's a cop. I don't think he would be making that story up. I'm pretty sure he doesn't go around telling people that story, we where having a pretty serious conversation and he confessed that to me. I do believe it does exist! Big Foot, Yeti, Sasquatch its all the same creature or same species.