Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2006, 04:58 PM
Spirit Talker

Tarot Past-Life Readings

Hello All At SF,

As some of you may already know, I do read the cards, and I have now been doing past-life readings, matching up past events that may well be holding us back in this life. The readings I have done so far have been very good and the people I have read for really understod what I have been saying to them. There are some great card lay outs on the web so have a look, see what you think when you use them.

Howard - Spirit Talker
Old 04-12-2006, 06:18 PM
cweiters

Never had a past life reading thank you for this opportunity please put me on the list I am very interested in finding out what you see.

Love
cw
Old 04-12-2006, 08:24 PM
chi chi

sounds good to me st plz will you do mine
love chi xxx
Old 05-12-2006, 06:55 AM
White Rabbit

Wink

Sounds good :) i've never had a past life reading done before, it would be interesting to see what i have stored behind me
Old 05-12-2006, 08:09 AM
iLLER T

I'd love to have a reading done. Very curious to see what it would tell me. Add me to the list please. =)
Old 05-12-2006, 11:28 AM
Enlightener

Please add me to the list too, very interested!

Enlightener
Old 05-12-2006, 07:39 PM
celtic_cutty

Hi..Guess what.. I would love a reading too..please
Old 09-12-2006, 02:29 PM
ljepotica

Hello Spirit Talker

I would love to have my past life reading done as for some reason I keep on feeling certain things that happened to me in my past life are affecting me today and I would like to know something of my past life if possible...

So could you please put me on your list if that's ok?

Thank you very much,

Lots of positive energy.
Old 16-12-2006, 11:35 PM
Seeker

Hello there i to would love a past life reading too if you have the time. regards nutty nana.x
Old 04-01-2007, 10:33 PM
Esperanza

I would love to have a reading done for me....
This would clear up a lot of questions I have in mind...

Thank you in advance!
Closed Thread