Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 08-10-2015, 10:19 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Question to ask Channelers for peace of mind

Is there someone on the forum who can channel on the other side to see if there are any manner of powerful forces who care enough to try and influence things so the Trans Pacific Partnership doesn't get passed?

I feel like I'm capable of doing something to help but I feel the need to rush my progression to do it and I'm really nervous..

The Trans Pacific Partnership is a 'trade deal' with a bunch of secret vague terms and stipulations which were created confidentially, and we only know about it now thanks to Wikileaks.. This seems like really bad news and with what I've seen about it according to awareness videos, this is something that could jeopardize nature to Earth dying levels, amongst other things..

I just want to know if there are powerful forces trying to stop it so I am not anxious out the wazoo here..
Old 11-10-2015, 02:00 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kashii49829
Is there someone on the forum who can channel on the other side to see if there are any manner of powerful forces who care enough to try and influence things so the Trans Pacific Partnership doesn't get passed?

I feel like I'm capable of doing something to help but I feel the need to rush my progression to do it and I'm really nervous..

The Trans Pacific Partnership is a 'trade deal' with a bunch of secret vague terms and stipulations which were created confidentially, and we only know about it now thanks to Wikileaks.. This seems like really bad news and with what I've seen about it according to awareness videos, this is something that could jeopardize nature to Earth dying levels, amongst other things..

I just want to know if there are powerful forces trying to stop it so I am not anxious out the wazoo here..

IMO, "good spirits on the Other Side" are just as involved in politics as good people here on Earth are. The claim that they are apolitical was invented long ago by the leaders of theocratic earthly religions who claim to speak for God and want to be recognized as society's only authority figures. So if you are channeling information from the spirit world, it's perfectly OK to ask for advice on political issues and to decide if these spirits are worth listening to or not.
Old 11-10-2015, 11:05 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

That makes me feel a bit better because just knowing I'm not alone in trying to stop the TPP as I know that if it's full vague language which is being hidden from the public was used.. Disaster would happen and its effectively trying to remove the processes of democracy which are holding big corporations back.