Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 19-02-2015, 03:51 AM
Knower

Seeing entities that others don't-help needed

Hello, I am in need of people who are able to give advice on seeing entities, spirits, energy, etc that others don't. I have experience with ghosts (human spirits) but have many more encounters with what I call "the others." The others are entities I encounter nearly everywhere, in peoples houses, woods, etc. They come in all shapes and sizes; one I'd encountered in a friends basement was 3ft tall, walked on its knuckles, clearly not a person, I knew right away it came from outside. Another I encountered recently was very tall 9-12ft, very very fast, and resembled a lumbering giant of some sort-I call this particular one a "forest guardian." I only see their energy outline/field and never see distinctive facial features or anything, thankfully, does any one else know of these? I am in need of people to talk to about which don't say their demonic or not there. But ultimately I'm open to anyone's opinion.
Best and thanks, Isiah Holmes
Old 19-02-2015, 07:42 AM
Ascender
They are elementals. Probably on the etheric plane. I see them too sometimes. They are not demonic but are more like us in terms of can choose to be bad if they want to. Most have no interest in that though. They may be mischievous or helpful or just avoid people.. Some you can talk to others are more like animals.
Old 19-02-2015, 03:00 PM
Knower

How do you talk to them? Is it recommended? I grew up with a religious mother who sees things too and she always encouraged against communication.
Where can I find more information on elemental s?
Old 20-02-2015, 03:22 PM
Ascender
Communication is telepathic. Be respectful. If they don't want to talk let them be.