Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Loving Tributes & Remembrance

Old 16-08-2011, 04:25 AM
Guide
For my beloved in his birthday

Today is your birthday and I am here for the first time without your loving physical presence. During our life you have been my husband, my lover, my friend, my teacher, my father, my son, my everything. You cared me with unconditional love as I know that I was your light and your happiness during our 30 years together, in health and illness, in life and death. I have been blessed from the very moment you became my companion.

It is hard to explain the way our days went by, full of joy, of laughs, of fun, of talks, of loving harmony, of small and big beautiful details, for so many years until the very last moment. I always felt you as my homeland, my religion, my flag, my anthem, and all what can be of any worth.

I have no doubt that you are now guiding me and waiting for me in the spirit realm to follow together our path as cosmic couple. Be patient my dear, I am still here with many loving deeds to finish, as you also wanted to. Deeds that we began together and were steamed by our most beautiful dreams of light. You must know, as you always read my heart, that the Earth is not my place anymore since you left it, my home is and will be always the place where you are, since ever and forever.

I am requesting the beautiful people here at SF, who have helped me so much since your departure, a loving thought for you in this your special day. Thanks!

TISS
Old 16-08-2011, 05:24 AM
Master
Hugs and love to you
Old 16-08-2011, 06:12 AM
Guide
Thanks dear Spiritlite.
Old 16-08-2011, 06:15 AM
Master
Big wonderful sweet blessings to you tiss!

Old 16-08-2011, 01:19 PM
LightFilledHeart

I send you comfort and love. I too have suffered the loss of a spouse, and I know what it's like to have that rug pulled out from under you. I have been missing him a lot lately and living in the past, going over pictures from better times. It doesn't bring him back, but it comforts me. I wish you blessings..
Old 16-08-2011, 01:39 PM
Master
Sending you loving hugs and smiles xx

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 16-08-2011, 01:59 PM
Guide
Thanks so much dear Silvergirl, LightFilledHeart and Topaz for your loving company.

TISS
Old 16-08-2011, 02:05 PM
Master
Tiss that was so beautifully shared ..you are proof that love never dies it and simply is ~ may your journey here always be surrounded by your divine soul love ~ *HUGS* My thoughts are with you and yr love xo
Old 16-08-2011, 07:02 PM
Guide
Dear Smiler,

Thanks for your beautiful message. You made my life brighter today.

Love and light,
TISS