Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Closed Thread

Old 23-10-2006, 01:36 PM
Lee

I have this theory

I have this theory lately that when we die we still passover into an higherself, as we have many times before, but we are also reincarnated at the same time, so we will never feel the benefit of passing over, and seeing the otherside. I still believe we can communicate with loved ones etc through a medium on the other side, but that is our higherself that we wont really know about or witness until we reach our spiritual perfection. So until we reach spiritual perfection we will never know if the afterlife really exists or feel the benefit of it. Just a theory It's like two separate parts of oneself and this earthly side or part of us, still wont know what it's like on the otherside, but our other spiritual part will know, but both wont combine together until spiritual perfection. Hmmmm a disturbing thought
Old 23-10-2006, 05:26 PM
mikron

Hi Lee Namaste Peace in Light!

tibetan book of the dead explains what happens when we die ! and from my experiences you are correct becase we are by virtue a body of light and closer to the source of all things and the time dialtion from one world to another! is different

I will share a secret .....did you ever see the movie "star wars " and when Darth Vader died he showed up in his light body and he was standing with his original teacher Obe one and not the dark side ,so there is a process where by a person become from upside down to right side up! does that make sense from the perspective of the ego ! hollywood knows something !

Namaste mikron
Old 22-11-2006, 10:31 PM
Cocaine Eyes

I believe crossing over is something you feel. Something you know but do not have to necessarily see. Although, I do believe the feeling would be blinded by ignorance. Let your mind go to every possibility, even if you do not agree. Gain the enlightenment.
Old 23-11-2006, 08:30 AM
Enlightener

All in all your just another brick in the wall!

When you die, you pass on to the other side. There are about three stages to this journey back to the spirit world. The first stage is you getting used to being able to create at the speed of thought, you may create anything you wish at this point whether you are aware that you are dead or not. The second stage is when you leave the earthly realm and travel to the spirit world, you travel through a dark tunnel, though it is not scary.
The next stage is when you have your life review, you are able to see how you created your life and then you choose whether you want to return to your present body or move on to the spirit world. If you choose to move on to the spirit world, you will be greeted by your relatives and guides and you will go before the high coucil and they will talk to you about stuff. Then you have some R&R time to do whatever you want and if you choose to go back to physical reality you will go through a series of choices about the life you want to inhabit/create and it goes back to the "beginning".

Enlightener
Old 25-11-2006, 05:20 AM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee
I have this theory lately that when we die we still passover into an higherself, as we have many times before, but we are also reincarnated at the same time, so we will never feel the benefit of passing over, and seeing the otherside. I still believe we can communicate with loved ones etc through a medium on the other side, but that is our higherself that we wont really know about or witness until we reach our spiritual perfection. So until we reach spiritual perfection we will never know if the afterlife really exists or feel the benefit of it. Just a theory It's like two separate parts of oneself and this earthly side or part of us, still wont know what it's like on the otherside, but our other spiritual part will know, but both wont combine together until spiritual perfection. Hmmmm a disturbing thought

That's bloody interesting Lee. Amazing information...

AM
Old 30-11-2006, 09:49 AM
sandysmiles

Interesting theory...but I dont agree. I do believe that once we pass from this physical plane that we are enlightened. It is my understanding that we are here to learn, to experience....for soul growth. For this to be of benefit we would have to be aware in order to understand each life experience. I believe each time we return to earth we bring within our essence the sum total of our experience. I believe that is why each of us is so unique. Its like no two fingerprints are alike...that has always boggled my mind. I dont pretend to know a whole lot about the other side of the veil, but I do believe that " total awareness" is available when we cross. I mean we have to have some reward for completing this thing we call life!!!
xo
Old 30-11-2006, 01:29 PM
shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandysmiles
Interesting theory...but I dont agree. I do believe that once we pass from this physical plane that we are enlightened. It is my understanding that we are here to learn, to experience....for soul growth. For this to be of benefit we would have to be aware in order to understand each life experience. I believe each time we return to earth we bring within our essence the sum total of our experience. I believe that is why each of us is so unique. Its like no two fingerprints are alike...that has always boggled my mind. I dont pretend to know a whole lot about the other side of the veil, but I do believe that " total awareness" is available when we cross. I mean we have to have some reward for completing this thing we call life!!!
xo

This subject totally facinates me and I totally agree with what you have posted here, I too believe that we are here for soul growth.
Old 08-12-2006, 12:13 AM
SpiritWarrior

That is a very good theory and I am openminded on all aspects of Spiritualism as Know Earthy being has the TRUE answers.
But what if we have free will to grow Spiritually when we pass, we certainly have free will on the Earth Plane, if we have free will it is then our Spirit that then decides when to progress and if that is by means of Reincarnation so be it, but we surely all have free will to chose what we do.
I agree with Sandysmiles we are here to experience and for Soul Growth, we are all connected to the same force of life and no one is any better or worse than the other, it is just what that person has chose to experience.
On the Earth plane it happens, one person might want all the Spiritually fruits of life(healer, medium etc) and will work so hard to get it, the other person might not want that, who is better???(none)
Life is an experience and my personal view is that as on the Earth Plane, so also in Spirit do we make our own decisions and when the time is right for our Spirit, it will decide to advance itself in whatever means it needs, but it is at its own freewill..
Old 20-12-2006, 12:09 AM
Roo

Lee- As we get closer to the moment, more and more will be revealed. We will know exactly what is happening as it's happening. It's through our free will that the shift will happen...that's why our thoughts and choices matter. That's also why trusting in the process is so important.

I had a very similar reaction when that information was revealed to me. But the truth is that the closer we get, the more, we'll know, and we'll have let go of the fears that keep the disturbing thought in place. It doesn't seem so disturbing once you understand the full implications.
Old 14-01-2007, 03:16 PM
auricman

i belive lee is right.
but there is one thing that i belive can be changed. i know you can awaken your higherself in this life. and he/she kinda acts like a split personality, where you may talk to him/her if you wish, and if completly needed you could let them join you in your body.
always a enlightening experience.
Closed Thread