Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 25-06-2017, 01:32 AM
Seeker

Strong wind on my face

Hi! So to explain my short story I was using a 'ghost app' to talk to spirits to see what would of happened. I don't know if it was truly a fake app or something else but later on, at night around 9:30 pm on my computer, I felt a really strong wind on my face and wrists. I usually feel like a gist or a small gust of wind on my cheeks but this was much more noticeable, and cooler from the feeling of it. What does this mean, is this a good or bad sign?

If you guys can provide any advice, answers, or personal experience I would appreciate it.
Old 29-06-2017, 05:36 AM
Guide

:) I have used the ghost app before. Some of them actually work but for legal reasons they say the app is for fun. Their should be a explanation of how the app but usually it senses changes in energy in a location. I am not sure exactly but I believe anything that gives odds has the ability to be used as a means for communication. Id say that you should start praying or something before using the app because you could draw in the wrong attention. I am sure using that app is the same as using the ouija board. The difference between the 2 is that the board has been labeled negative in our consciousness. Anyways...

As for the gust.... I was with my friend who was more aware of energies than me. I didnt know I was feeling them... We were at a Metaphysical Shop and one room was filled with crystals and the other room with herbs and salts. When we walked into the other room my friend brought the energy shift to my attention. You could say different energies feel like different types of breeze speeds. I always attribute angels and my guardians to a very soft almost feathery touch. I am not sure what you experienced but I would start learning about metaphysical protection techniques and familiarization of your angels and the archangels if your going to be going down this path.

Happy hunting :) Remember if you get scared or something either leave the room and regain your equilibrium or you can watch or listen to something that shifts your vibration. Like music or funny videos on youtube.