Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 17-06-2017, 12:42 AM
Ascender

Angels, guides and entities... I sense them, that's why I think they are real. I sense them in the same way you would sense if a human walked up behind you but you didn't see them yet. I feel their presence in the same way a human has a presence. And their presence comes up without me looking for it or sometimes I connect with something during meditations. That is when they pop up unexpected.

When I sense Angles, they come around to help protect us. I've never spoken to one, I have spoken to guides and entities. I heard an Angel laugh once though.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell"
Old 17-06-2017, 06:49 AM
Deactivated Account
Hi.
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake
Hello,
Same with Angels,why do they have or are depicted having wings?
Where they supposedly come from they must travel by thought,but not wings,the reason I say that is feathers fall out/moult but arms and legs don't,why are all the pictures and paintings of angels winged?

KRB

Wings are symbolic, they stand for freedom.

Angels do use birds, sometime, to show you that they are around you.

Quote:
I don't have guides, I have neither seen or felt a guide,especially one who makes contact,aural contact not in my imagination, not virtually in front of me as in a real person/entity!

You do, you just forgot about them temporarily. Some kind of distraction take your awareness off them. But they are, as well, always there.

They may contact you through bodies too, but that's the rare case and depends on the situation and on your allowance.

Quote:
It says somewhere in the bible "an angel of the Lord came down",not flew down,may of been the birth of Christ,so who decided that Angels had wings and when and where?

This is symbolic. It is used as conviction.
People probably would not understand/believe that the LORD is there, in them, always. So they needed to use this descriptive conviction 'that he came' for the story's reason.
Old 26-06-2017, 03:10 AM
Pathfinder
...I've answered the wing question and a few others. Did people not see my post back on page three?
Old 27-06-2017, 04:02 PM
Deactivated Account
yeah, TeamEffort, i sometime do not have too much time to read through all the answers, as i do spontaneously visit this forum,
and so i have answered in simpler terms.

Have you asked Michael to show you his real form/appearance/look ? If you get the chance, ask him. (i haven't yet btw)
Old 27-06-2017, 04:50 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
yeah, TeamEffort, i sometime do not have too much time to read through all the answers, as i do spontaneously visit this forum,
and so i have answered in simpler terms.

Have you asked Michael to show you his real form/appearance/look ? If you get the chance, ask him. (i haven't yet btw)

I was saying that's one of the forms Michael can take, or one of the ways he shows up to people in that situation. He looks how he needs to at the time. Yes, I've seen some of his different forms/looks.