Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 28-02-2017, 11:24 PM
Guide

Thanks everyone for the interesting input :-D.

Here is a bit more information about my experience;

This happened after I moved home, i moved about 200 miles and I left behind all of my family members, there was lots of problems in my personal relationships and I wanted a new start.

Very quickly after moving in I started to see shadow figures running past my windows. The feeling I got was that I was being looked for, never had any in the house only running past towards the front door.

After this I heard a very interesting theory on them that got me thinking........

The theory was that shadow people are actually other people in dreaming state. So while we dream we visit areas, people etc in waking state we are seeing a shadow of that person. It would make a lot of sense with regards to my story as there would literally be people looking for me.

One example given for this would be that shadow people tend not to enter locked doors and while a lot of people are in dream state they struggle to open doors.
Old 10-03-2017, 05:50 AM
Pathfinder
I don't know what's going on here tonight but I keep seeing shadow men out of my peripheral vision in both directions; in and out of doorways and disappearing into the hall. They don't bother me. I've been seeing them for years and they have never interfered with my life. I don't remember ever seeing so many at one time though. What is doubly odd is that normally I only see them on my right but tonight it is both on the right and left, Maybe they came to San Diego for a shadow man convention.
Old 16-03-2017, 04:51 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoodat
I don't know what's going on here tonight but I keep seeing shadow men out of my peripheral vision in both directions; in and out of doorways and disappearing into the hall. They don't bother me. I've been seeing them for years and they have never interfered with my life. I don't remember ever seeing so many at one time though. What is doubly odd is that normally I only see them on my right but tonight it is both on the right and left, Maybe they came to San Diego for a shadow man convention.

Hehe a shadow man convention
Old 16-03-2017, 03:02 PM
Pathfinder
Of course, by definition, we never get a clear look at shadow men but I can't remember getting female vibes from any of them. They seem to me to be exclusively male.
Old 16-03-2017, 06:15 PM
Guide

I have no idea about that, not something I have put much thought into but I guess we still use the terms postman or policeman without thinking that women can hold those roles too, well I do that anyway!
Old 18-03-2017, 10:05 AM
Master

I have witnessed them once when driving through a particularly "spiritually dense" place (as I've heard it referred to).

They move fast.
one I saw was running after the car and one was standing in the middle of the road as the car approached. A friend of mine was driving and we both saw it - it was very creepy.

My husband used to see spirits and strange phenomenon frequently in the same area... which he told me about after I shared my shadow people experience with him.
Old 21-03-2017, 02:31 AM
Pathfinder
just now caught a glimpse of a shadow man ducking from the hallway into the kitchen. Could it be after my leftover pizza?
I'm joking of course. I can't remember a time when I didn't see them now and then (if you can call a glimpse out of the corner of your eye seeing) but they have never interacted with me in any way so most of the time I ignore them. It is only this thread that got me thinking about them again.
They don't seem able to go through sold matter like walls but always use doorways. Usually when I see them they are darting in or out of a doorway and I only see them for a moment. I've never caught a glimpse of one in the room itself.
An optometrist would say they are only your eyes tricking you and nothing more but I feel a reality of some sort there, even a consciousness although not of the sort we can communicate with. Perhaps they experience us as shadows, just as we see them.

Last edited by hoodat : 21-03-2017 at 07:30 AM.
Old 20-04-2017, 05:23 PM
Deactivated Account

Do you still see them?

If you still see them you should contact someone who can help you determine whether they are good or bad spirits. You have not seen them in the house is a good sign, but you still need to determine who they are and what they want.
Old 22-04-2017, 12:45 PM
Pathfinder
The truth is they don't seem to want anything from me. I'm not even sure they are aware of me. Since they have never interfered with me I see no reason to interfere with them. Their reason for being here (If they even have one) may not even be understandable to us. My current thinking is that they may be just a side effect of some other spiritual process and have no true being of their own; just as your shadow is caused by you but is not you.
Old 09-06-2017, 11:46 PM
Experiencer
Hi! I've exo experienced these shadow beings many times. And agree they aren't human.
You can actually get rid of them very easily by telling them to "get lost and not come back! In a forceful voice.
They (there was two of them) would come to me often when i was growing up and scare the bejesus out of me until the time i was in an agry mood before they showed up to torture me and actually swore at them to F off and leave me alone! They haven't been back since!
And Lynn is right of course - they are very nimble and quick -not the regular shadow people!

Shine