Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology > Astronomy

Old 01-05-2013, 09:18 PM
beansi

The Earth's Heartbeat

Hi, here's a poser for you!
The Schumann resonances dubbed 'the earth's heartbeat has recently been found by satellites to have its electromagnetic pulse leaking UP into space (at about 8 cycles a sec) when lightning strikes the earth, it creates electro/magn waves in the atmosphere & NASA has detected these waves 500 miles up & they seem to be leaking, escaping into space. The odd thing is that the frequency of this "heartbeat" is speeding up!

What do you think this would mean? Also is there a connection with the fact that the universe is expanding faster too?
Would appreciate your thoughts on this.........
Old 05-05-2013, 05:19 PM
Master
Hi beans. Nice post, but, are we to take your word for it? ...Always good to post a link.

There are many things that "leak" up into space, so? Like sound vibrations from the Earth.

Meanwhile, it is observed generally that what is responsible for the Schuman Resonance, I think, namely the Earth's molten core, is degrading.
Which is responsible for our "Magnetosphere", a protective barrier from Solar Rays.

Involving Mars, it is pointed out generally also, that the evaporation of it's atmosphere had to do with this, concerning Mars molten center and it's magnetosphere. It's degradation and dissapearance.

"Did Mars's Magnetic Field Die With a Whimper or a Bang ...
http://news.sciencemag.org/sciencenow/2009/04/30-02.html

Apr 30, 2009 ... Like Earth, early Mars had a magnetic field and perhaps an atmosphere conducive to ..."

- On Earth there is also the, "Polar Shift", observed.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 05-05-2013, 07:46 PM
beansi

Thanks for your reply & its Bean si (irish)not the Heinz version!....lol
So you think what happened to Mars will do so to Earth but sooner than is expected, maybe? It really is no matter as all stars die & are reborn....although it would be in our interests to 'steligate' first!....lol
By the way, you never mentioned what thought you had on the universe expanding faster......or don't you think it is?.....
Old 08-05-2013, 05:49 PM
Master
Awhile back, I had been reading about a, "Great Attactor" with respect to gravitational pull, involving expansion. Perhaps do a search on that.
http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2009/03/mystery-of-the.html

We have to keep in mind that not only is our local solar system moving within the Galaxy... but, that the Galaxy itself is moving through space.

While speed is relative, all totaled, they say we are moving at about a million miles an hour while just sitting still in a chair.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 08-05-2013, 06:37 PM
beansi

Thanks for the reply, am aware that we are moving at vast speeds whilst 'doing your thing' & WOW it is! When i mentioned the universe for me this does include the solar system & galaxies. And thanks for the link info
Old 08-05-2013, 06:37 PM
beansi

Thanks for the reply, am aware that we are moving at vast speeds whilst 'doing your thing' & WOW it is! When i mentioned the universe for me this does include the solar system & galaxies. And thanks for the link info
Old 06-06-2013, 05:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Hi beans. Nice post, but, are we to take your word for it? ...Always good to post a link.

There are many things that "leak" up into space, so? Like sound vibrations from the Earth.

Meanwhile, it is observed generally that what is responsible for the Schuman Resonance, I think, namely the Earth's molten core, is degrading.
Which is responsible for our "Magnetosphere", a protective barrier from Solar Rays.

Involving Mars, it is pointed out generally also, that the evaporation of it's atmosphere had to do with this, concerning Mars molten center and it's magnetosphere. It's degradation and dissapearance.

"Did Mars's Magnetic Field Die With a Whimper or a Bang ...
http://news.sciencemag.org/sciencenow/2009/04/30-02.html

Apr 30, 2009 ... Like Earth, early Mars had a magnetic field and perhaps an atmosphere conducive to ..."

- On Earth there is also the, "Polar Shift", observed.

Hello...do you have more info on this? Would degradation cause the Schumann resonance to speed up or to slow down?

I know that gravity decreases or degrades when the rotation of the earth slows...as it has over time...and thus the moon is now farther away.

But not well informed in this area...any info is appreciated!
Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 27-01-2014, 04:19 PM
Master
There are cycles in everything, however long or short.
Regarding this situation, we've been told about it.

Apart from the "Construct", it is all a known.

MAGNETOSPHERE:

"Swarm is a ESA satellite mission which was launched on
22nd November 2013.

The mission consists of three identical satellites which will precisely measure the strength and direction of Earth's magnetic field.
The new data will be processed by British Geological Survey to produce an accurate map of this..."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2545465/Forget-global-warming-worry-MAGNETOSPHERE-Earths-magnetic-field-collapsing-affect-climate-wipe-power-grids.html