Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 10-06-2017, 06:35 PM
Knower

Angels from a Vedic POV

An angel is a soul in an energetic body present in the upper world. A human being is the same soul present in materialized body on this earth.

For the human being, there are two regions of vision:

a) Human Visible region in which matter and energy up to a certain frequency are visible, and

b) Human Invisible region – Energy beyond a certain frequency is invisible to the naked eye but visible to powerful instruments.

For angels, there is only one visible region called divine visible region in which energy of all frequencies and matter are visible. The frequency of the energy of the body of angels is beyond both the above-mentioned human regions (i.e., human visible region and human invisible region).

Here, you may have the doubt that in the future, someone may develop some powerful instruments to detect the high frequency of the bodies of angels. This way, you may think that we can see angels one day or other through invented instruments.

This is not possible because the will of God in the process of creation is such that no human being can see any angel through any instrument. This will of God checks the future possibility of any such invention made in an attempt to see the angels.

In the Vishnu Puranam, it is mentioned that the upper worlds can be seen by any human being even with his naked eyes only by the grace of God.

The angels can see their upper worlds fully with their eyes and can also see this lower world (earth) with their eyes very easily. The energetic body of the angel contains only inert energy and awareness without inert matter.

Awareness exists without a materialized nervous system in the body of an angel via a super technology that was provided by the will of God. This will of God again answers the difficulties of science in understanding the super technology in the absence of matter.

For angels, there is no state of deep sleep. In the case of angels both the dream state and awaken state are one and the same. In the case of human beings, the dream state contains energy and awareness only and the awakened state contains matter in addition to these two.

For angels, since matter does not exist in the upper worlds, the awakened state is just the same dream state only. This is the case of upper invisible energetic worlds in which matter is absent. Even if matter is present, the angels can see the matter. Let me explain this point with the help of the moon.

The Moon is said to be the Pitruloka or the world containing departed souls from the earth existing in energetic bodies. This Pitruloka in which the departed souls exist is invisible to any human being through any instrument and does not contain any materialized object.

The Pitruloka exists on the moon itself. But in the moon, matter also exists apart from inert energy. The departed souls present in the energetic bodies existing in Pitruloka can see the materialized objects present on the planet-Moon. However, if a human being goes to the moon, it can’t see the Pitruloka and the departed souls present in the energetic bodies existing there. Hence, one should not say that Pituloka is absent on the planet-moon.

The moon is also said to be a deity or an angel or a soul present in an energetic body as the Lord of the planet-moon. This deity (Moon) can’t be seen by any human being through any instrument on the planet moon. One should not say that the inert Moon-planet alone exists and that it is foolish to believe either Pitruloka or Moon-deity on the Moon-planet.

The will of God stands as a barrier between the potency of human beings and the upper worlds.

However, this does not mean that the upper worlds and angels are beyond the creation known as the imaginable domain. All these worlds (both upper worlds and this earth) are in the imaginable domain only and the unimaginable domain is only the absolute unimaginable God, who is the absolute reality before which this entire imaginable domain is non-existent.

Hence, the unimaginable God, absolute existent, is able to create, control, destroy and do any change in the non-existent relative creation.

If the creation is also an equally existent item, God can’t do any of these actions. One existent item cannot alter another equally existent item. The soul and the world are equally existent items. Hence, the soul can’t create even an atom. But the same soul can create any object in its non-existent imaginary world.

The difference between earth and upper worlds is only a sub-division within the imaginary domain or creation based on the will of God, which is an unimaginable action of unimaginable God.
Old 11-06-2017, 01:17 AM
Suspended
Guide
Hello,
I like this post,a little complicated for some but acceptable to me.
I have started my own thread about Angels,guides, and do Angels have wings etc?
I think Angels exist but I have never seen one, I have seen pictures of Angels as depicted by great artists,I suppose the wings are added in the painting to differenciate who is human ( in the painting ) and who is divine ( Angelic )

All this post has done is reinforce my own belief, which is what?
That we humans are put on Earth with not just instinct like animals have,but, we get a dose of intellect and/or freewill.
We have choices,earth choices not heavenly or divine choices, we humans in my belief system cannot influence the outcome of anything that is above our basic earthly realm?
What's the point of being here if we have choices?
We don't have any choices except to do with "will", and that's it,we say of the Almighty, "thy will" be done, not "my will" be done!

KRB