Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 13-02-2016, 04:26 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterluu
hi friend.
Plz take RANDOMLY 3 cash notes from your money and then give me serial numbers of those 3 cash notes, in order of taking. I will creat a hexagram for you and do reading.

Hi,

I had to look for cash to do this. Below are the serial numbers, picked in that order. I would like to know about the friendship with my Egyptian friend, and if we will meet again. Thanks.

FIB3247403
FMN7234941
HPW4507881

Wanchain
Old 13-02-2016, 05:28 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanchain
Hi,

I had to look for cash to do this. Below are the serial numbers, picked in that order. I would like to know about the friendship with my Egyptian friend, and if we will meet again. Thanks.

FIB3247403
FMN7234941
HPW4507881

Wanchain
from these numbers we get: hexagram no 50 with line 5activated.
hexagram no 50 with above part is fire, under one is wind. wind is you because line 5 activated. so you supported this friend so much(support also means hope so much about this person). but line 5 activated so fire changes to metal,returns to fight wind. this means this friend is now busy with a very important relationship(may be marrying), so the possibility of remeet is low.
ps.firre also means South;wind-east;metal-west.these can suggest you something about orientation of you and friend,also firre changes to metal means this person chánges location???
Old 14-02-2016, 02:31 AM
Ascender

Quote:
from these numbers we get: hexagram no 50 with line 5activated.
hexagram no 50 with above part is fire, under one is wind. wind is you because line 5 activated. so you supported this friend so much(support also means hope so much about this person). but line 5 activated so fire changes to metal,returns to fight wind. this means this friend is now busy with a very important relationship(may be marrying), so the possibility of remeet is low.
ps.firre also means South;wind-east;metal-west.these can suggest you something about orientation of you and friend,also firre changes to metal means this person chánges location???

Hmm ... I can see the hexagram 鼎. But I don't know how to interpret the fifth line. But you are saying that the changing fifth line means he's busy with an important relationship and he may move to the west?

Wanchain
Old 14-02-2016, 04:17 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Hmm ... I can see the hexagram 鼎. But I don't know how to interpret the fifth line. But you are saying that the changing fifth line means he's busy with an important relationship and he may move to the west?

Wanchain
yes.
line 5 always plays the role as leader,parents, higher people.. so he goes by demands.
yes, metal may also means he go yo the west (from his location).
Old 14-02-2016, 05:30 AM
Ascender

Quote:
yes.
line 5 always plays the role as leader,parents, higher people.. so he goes by demands.
yes, metal may also means he go yo the west (from his location).

Thank you ~

I never figured out how to interpret yi Jing divination ~
Old 15-02-2016, 12:27 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Thank you ~

I never figured out how to interpret yi Jing divination ~
yes friend.
logic of Yi Jing is based on consideration the relation between upper part and lower one of the hexagram, also relation of whole hexagram to time. The detail of prediction must be reached with 6 lines theory, in which 6 line and the whole hexagram are assigned to a certain element in five-element theory.
Old 16-02-2016, 12:11 AM
Pathfinder
Hello misterluu, birth date 4/29/1981, time of writing 7:05 pm eastern standard time USA. This question may be silly, but I've been curious for a long time. I've always felt a strong connection with the history of the warring States period in ancient China(160-280AD). Was I in anyway connected with the happenings of this period of history? With much respect, thank you.

Last edited by asmooth13 : 16-02-2016 at 01:12 AM.
Old 16-02-2016, 05:04 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by asmooth13
Hello misterluu, birth date 4/29/1981, time of writing 7:05 pm eastern standard time USA. This question may be silly, but I've been curious for a long time. I've always felt a strong connection with the history of the warring States period in ancient China(160-280AD). Was I in anyway connected with the happenings of this period of history? With much respect, thank you.
Hi Asmooth13,
To see something about the past life, one thing more I need (with I-ching method) is your birth time. In this question, writing time is not nescessary.
Old 16-02-2016, 11:34 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Hi Asmooth13,
To see something about the past life, one thing more I need (with I-ching method) is your birth time. In this question, writing time is not nescessary.

Sorry for not knowing the necessary information for the I-ching reading I requested. The time of my birth is 9:10 AM, eastern standard time. Thank you for taking the time on such a seemingly meaningless question.
Old 16-02-2016, 11:48 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by asmooth13
Sorry for not knowing the necessary information for the I-ching reading I requested. The time of my birth is 9:10 AM, eastern standard time. Thank you for taking the time on such a seemingly meaningless question.
hi. this is normal and meaningfull question in horoscope. to create a star map of a person it is needed to know:time-date-month-year of your birth.