Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 28-10-2014, 03:11 PM
Master
Ways to increase your energy vibration

Lately I am becoming more aware of how my energy is effecting things in my life both in my immediate space and in the periphery. Also how it effects the things that come into my life...

On the back of this revelation I am trying to be more aware of my own energy vibration and lead myself away from vibrations that I am starting to view as potentially negative.

I had a particularly bad day yesterday most of which were all things I could have done differently and it brought my energy vibration down to a pretty bad place.

But once I have reflected and exhausted any possible benefit from the experience I don't want to get stuck in that place of low energy vibration. So, I did a cleansing of my home then meditated briefly before bed and this morning I am actively seeking ways to try to achieve and maintain a consistently higher vibration.

I came across this site which brings up some nice simple things we can do... most of them at least assuming we don't all have waterfalls we can stand in... But then again it may have been a waterfall in the mind created in a guided meditation... not 100% on that I kind of skimmed it.

http://beforeitsnews.com/beyond-scie...s-2441494.html

Essentally:
-Singing
-Dancing
-Exercising
-Soaking in a bath
- Meditating

Now I am interested in other peoples feedback.

What do you do to increase your energy vibration?
Old 28-10-2014, 03:46 PM
Deactivated Account

Soaking in a hot bath was something I used to do a lot when I was going through my awakening. Poor mother had to put up with the water bills but it really helped. I never thought anything of it until recently where I came across an article that said a love of the water is related to sacral chakra imbalances. So it makes sense now. I was clearing out my emotional body.

These days my energy clearing is more externally oriented. Because my solar plexus is where most of my blocks remain I'm learning to regain my power and drive through things like exercise.. I now do swimming, running, walking, weight lifting, yoga, and callisthenics on a daily basis. For me that really helps. Getting in control of my own life.. something which I have always been prevented from doing.

The others I don't do much of (meditation I LOVE, but for now it gives me problems so I can't do it).. but before my awakening I went through a stage where I wanted to become a singer and was practising a couple of hours every day. I'm sure that helped a lot.
Old 29-10-2014, 02:44 AM
Master
Awesome feedback! Thanks.

I found this You Tube Channel today called "Temple Sounds" did 3 of the Singing Bell meditations and I feel amazing right now.

This vid covers all 7 chakras.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ar9vsmFhJU
Old 31-10-2014, 06:42 PM
Guide
Sound therapy is something I like to use
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown
The dream is gone
I have become comfortably numb.". - Pink Floyd

You'll find me here, in the back seat, just taking it all in
Old 22-11-2014, 11:08 PM
Master
I hum and sing all the time, you'd think my vibration would be in the stratosphere by now. :) nope.jpg

That said, listening to uplifting music also raises vibration...I get chills oftentimes emotional listening to certain songs.
Old 22-11-2014, 11:27 PM
Knower
Find whatever vibration you're at and then match it with a soft chant. Slowly raise the frequency of your chant as your own vibration raises to match it
Old 23-11-2014, 02:16 AM
Newbie ;)

One thing I do is a sort of chakra flow restoring meditation. I meditate, and I put my hands on my seventh chakra moving down to the first. At each point I imagine, as I breath, that energy is flooding through my hands into that chakra helping boost the flow and clear it out. Think of it as a sort of power wash to clean a clog out of a pipe.

I find that doing this once in a while helps my energy flow and maintain chakra flow.

EDIT: Imagine the energy as a pure white light that flows from that chakra to the others, and from the chakras to your entire body. Do that as you go through each chakra. If you believe in using crystals those can help the process. I use Black Tourmaline, Black Kyanite, and Clear Quarts. I imagine the energy going from my hands and through the crystals before entering the chakra.
Old 24-11-2014, 01:13 AM
Guide

Music is definitely a powerful tool for me. As you know, it can develop sadness, inspiration, adrenaline, and much more. I do try to use it from time to time to shift my mood and energy into a direction that I want it to go but can't otherwise achieve on my own.

Comedy is another good thing. I'll find some form of comedy entertainment online, such as through Youtube, and it does help. It's particularly good for me after I've watched a serious movie or programme. I use the comedy to try and restore balance.

Of course, there are times when my mood is so low that little helps other than time. One thing I have been interested in is the effect of tears. I was numb for a while, but have recently been connecting to my emotions again. But the thing is, if I can get tears of pain, I can get tears of joy that can be equally as overwhelming. If I watch something involving a positive experience to a deserving person, I can at times feel a surge in my emotions and could easily burst into tears. I've read that crying tears of joy is one way in which we create a balance in ourselves. I seriously need more balance.
Old 25-11-2014, 09:16 PM
Master

On the occasions when I need extra energy quick I simply call for it. That said, a walk in sunlight and nature is also quite strengthening.