Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 30-11-2010, 09:28 PM
pictoriale1

Hello to all.

To those that appreciate the photo, I am glad you enjoyed it.

To erasure - I have no idea what kind of photographs you take but I
am presuming that you take what would be classed as "normal" crisp,
clear, photographs of physical things? If not, I would be genuinely
interested to know what kind of photos you take.

Nature spirits are not physical beings, but I am sure I do not need to go
into all the details at the moment, but will expand further if you wish.

The photograph you are seeing is a crop from a larger photograph I took
outside(not through glass) of the snow falling against some bushes in my
garden.

What you refer to as an "out of focus shot, is a phenomena which is common when there is movement of the nature spirits. when you upload the photo you discover a blurring effect,which to some people who are not aware of this phenomena, looks like motion blur or similar, so looks out of focus.

If you look closely, you may see there is a multitude of small beings in and around the bush. these are the ones I am referring to.

Hi Summerkat, can I ask you what do genuine nature spirits look like exactly? and do you have any photographs you have taken to show the forum?

If you know anything about nature spirits, you will know that they work with energies of a place. By their mass movement they move and distort the energy in their direct vicinity. If you happen to be taking a photograph at that time, then the energy also affects the camera and you get a distortion or blurring effect on your photos. The wonderful thing is - this is one of the ways you can get to see them.

My photographs are all genuine and would be great for children to look at, but not labelled as fantasy as you would have it.
Old 30-11-2010, 09:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerkat
These shots to me that I've seen here at Spiritual Forums while they certainly are magical looking always seem to be blurs and not genuine nature spirits. If I showed a shot like this to someone and didn't say a word about it having to do with faeries or nature spirits I really doubt anyone would think they are anything but a blur. We see nature spirits cause we are primed/told they are there and so are willing to accept the blur and fill in the blanks. Our minds see what isn't there. But its still only a blur..magical looking yes if you bend your mind that way. Just not real.
I also looked at the link provided. Even if faeries were such a fast vibration that they only came out as blurs, it doesn't explain why the plants are blurred..why everything in the photos are blurred..not just the nature spirits.
Thanks Summerkat, you are actually the first woman on these forums with some healthy scepticism..

You are right, our minds see what they want.
I would love to see sharp pictures, of top quality. I might just take some (blurry) pictures outside and see what I can catch.
Old 30-11-2010, 09:44 PM
Summerland

The Snow fairies is one of the most clear pictures that I have ever seen. My 5 year old grand daughter and a friend could pick the fairies out immediately. Thanks for posting it.Very inspiring!
Old 30-11-2010, 11:26 PM
eraser

I thanked Summerkat for the backup in a pm but am happy to echo it here.

pictoriale1, I'm sure you believe in what you're seeing. I hope you can accept that others might interpret the same evidence differently.
Old 01-12-2010, 01:00 AM
Summerkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by pictoriale1
[b][size=3][color=navy]

Hi Summerkat, can I ask you what do genuine nature spirits look like exactly? and do you have any photographs you have taken to show the forum?

If you know anything about nature spirits, you will know that they work with energies of a place. By their mass movement they move and distort the energy in their direct vicinity. If you happen to be taking a photograph at that time, then the energy also affects the camera and you get a distortion or blurring effect on your photos. The wonderful thing is - this is one of the ways you can get to see them.

My photographs are all genuine and would be great for children to look at, but not labelled as fantasy as you would have it.

I have seen nature spirits not through a camera eye but with my own sight. And yes they are energy..but they have not appeared as blurs to me. I did not attempt to take photos as even shifting my eyes causes them to blink out of existence, until I orient to them again and the experience does not last long. I consider seeing them a truly sacred moment and sorry, grabbing a camera is the last thing on my mind.

I will acknowledge that some people see tiny winged beings..or at least there have been reports of those through the ages. Yet I've never seen a nature spirit with wings myself. I see them as brilliant lights. And once as what some would call a elf or gnome..he was small ..though I'm not sure that is the right word either.

I think your photos are lovely and I'm sorry that they don't seem real to me. I can't help that, just telling the truth. I wish that I could believe. That blur covers lines and what would be wings if it was suggested beforehand. But even with the suggestion, they are mostly just very vague shapes that honestly, could be anything. There is a thing our eyes do..and I don't know what it is called..but the eye can see a part of something and fill in the rest. The rest isn't actually there but the eye & mind will connect it. I think thats whats happening here. That doesn't take away from the beauty of your photos. Its just I don't agree as to what they are.
Old 01-12-2010, 01:15 AM
Summerkat

Eraser I do have to agree with you on the photos and I did get your message, thank you.

I would think that posting photos in an open forum here for all to see should also allow for all viewpoints. Otherwise..why post?
Old 01-12-2010, 10:07 AM
pictoriale1

Hi,

If my photo brought you some happiness and you can see the beings in the photos, then that was my intention, nothing more-nothing less.

I am not quite sure why you need to back each other up Eraser and Summerkat?
it is just a photo after all.

I am also not sure where the "wings" comments come from Summerkat, as I never alluded to them. You obviously know nothing of my photography or my research.

I do not have a problem with any comments on my photos and yes everyone should be entitled to give their opinions on an open forum.
But I would suggest getting some background information on the subject in question first of all before you negatively comment.
Old 01-12-2010, 01:16 PM
Amethyst

Summerkat, if you were shown a magic eye image and could not see what it contained, would you also condemn it as being 'not genuine' because you personally could not see anything and not accept that there are those who can see?
Old 01-12-2010, 01:26 PM
Master
Bit off-topic but how about a spirit caught on camera in broad daylight ?

I was not aware of this when shooting, only when I looked at it later.

Run the video and pause at 35 seconds.

http://s282.photobucket.com/albums/k...t=HPIM0868.mp4
Old 01-12-2010, 02:47 PM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
Bit off-topic but how about a spirit caught on camera in broad daylight ?

I was not aware of this when shooting, only when I looked at it later.

Run the video and pause at 35 seconds.

http://s282.photobucket.com/albums/k...t=HPIM0868.mp4

Always glad to see you join in norseman. There are many things that I have not seen with my eyes, much less catch a photo of, but that doesn't mean that I don't believe. Good Goddess, how many believe in God, yet where are the photos? If you have to have a photo to believe , then there is no magick in your heart.
Bundle up ; I hear that you are in for a horrid winter.