Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Judaism

Old 14-10-2011, 06:36 AM
slave of Allaah

Zakariya, Mary, Yahya, and Jesus, Peace be upon them.

God said in the Quran [Ch.3] what means:

Allâh chose Adam, Nûh (Noah), the family of Ibrâhim (Abraham) and the family of 'Imrân above the worlds (33)

Offspring, one of the other, and Allâh is the All-Hearer, All-Knower. (34)

(Remember) when the wife of 'Imrân said: "O my Lord! I have vowed to You what (the child that) is in my womb to be dedicated for Your services, so accept this, from me. Verily, You are the All-Hearer, the All-Knowing." (35)

Then when she gave birth to her, she said: "O my Lord! I have given birth to a female child," - and Allâh knew better what she brought forth, - "And the male is not like the female, and I have named her Maryam (Mary), and I seek refuge with You (Allâh) for her and for her offspring from Satan, the outcast." (36)

So her Lord (Allâh) accepted her with goodly acceptance. He made her grow in a good manner and put her under the care of Zachariya. Every time he entered Al-Mihrâb (a praying place) to visit her , he found her supplied with sustenance. He said: "O Maryam (Mary)! From where have you got this?" She said, "This is from Allâh." Verily, Allâh provides sustenance to whom He wills, without limit." (37)

At that time Zachariya invoked his Lord .... (38)
Now you will travel with another chapter to understand.

See you after prayer,
Old 02-11-2011, 07:58 AM
slave of Allaah

So, the Masseah, peace be upon him, was created miraclously as an honor for Mary, peace be upon her.

And the proof for such miracle was another miracle (i.e. Jesus spoke to people in cradle. See part one of the above link for details).

Then, when it was time for Jesus to start his message, God supported him with miracles as is the case with all prophets.

(Remember) when the angels said: "O Mary! Verily, Allâh gives you the glad tidings of a Word from Him, his name will be the Messiah 'Īsā (Jesus), the son of Mary, held in honour in this world and in the Hereafter, and will be one of those who are near to Allâh." (45)

"He will speak to the people in the cradle and in manhood, and he will be one of the righteous." (46)

She said: "O my Lord! How shall I have a son when no man has touched me." He said: "So (it will be) for Allâh creates what He wills. When He has decreed something, He says to it only: "Be!" - and it is (47)

And He (Allâh) will teach him the Book and the wisdom, the Taurât (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel) (48)

And will make him a Messenger to the Children of Israel (saying): "I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, that I design for you out of clay, a figure like that of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by Allâh's Leave; and I heal him who was born blind, and the leper, and I bring the dead to life by Allâh's Leave. And I inform you of what you eat, and what you store in your houses. Surely, therein is a sign for you, if you believe. (49)

And I have come confirming that which was before me of the Taurât (Torah), and to make lawful to you part of what was forbidden to you, and I have come to you with a proof from your Lord. So fear Allâh and obey me. (50)

Truly! Allâh is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. This is the Straight Path. (51)

But the enemies of God did not like that so they decided to kill Jesus and those who followed him, and this is why christianity started secretly.

Then when Jesus sensed disbelief from them, he said: "Who will be my helpers in Allâh's Cause?" the disciples said: "We are the helpers of Allâh; we believe in Allâh, and bear witness that we are Muslims (i.e. we submit to Allâh)." (52)

Our Lord! We believe in what You have sent down, and we follow the Messenger (Jesus); so write us down among those who bear witness(53)

And they (children of Israel) plotted [to kill Jesus], and Allâh plotted [to save Jesus] too. And Allâh is the Best of those who plot. (54)

And (remember) when Allâh said: "O Jesus! I will take you and raise you to Myself and clear you of those who disbelieve, and I will make those who follow you (Monotheists, who worship none but Allâh) superior to those who disbelieve till the Day of Resurrection. Then you will return to Me and I will judge between you in the matters in which you used to dispute." (55)

"As to those who disbelieve, I will punish them with a severe torment in this world and in the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers." (56)

And as for those who believe and do righteous good deeds, Allâh will pay them their reward in full. And Allâh does not like the wrong-doers. (57)

This is what We recite to you (O Muhammad) of the Verses and the Wise Reminder (58) [Quran:Ch.3]

So, God saved Jesus and left him up unharmed.

.... they killed him not, nor crucified him, but the resemblance of Jesus was put over another man, and those who differ therein are full of doubts. They have no knowledge, they follow nothing but conjecture. For surely; they killed him not (157)

But Allâh raised him up unto Himself. And Allâh is Ever All-Powerful, All-Wise. (158)

And there is none of the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), but must believe in him before his death. And on the Day of Resurrection, he will be a witness against them (159) [Quran:Ch.4]

Yes, there were many Israeli prophets killed by their people. However, the messengers of God cannot be killed.

This is not God forsaking the prophets, peace be upon them, no.

Think not of those who are killed in the Way of Allâh as dead. Nay, they are alive, with their Lord, and they have provision- (169) They rejoice in what Allâh has bestowed upon them of His Bounty, rejoice for the sake of those who have not yet joined them, but are left behind (not yet martyred) that on them no fear shall come, nor shall they grieve. (170) They rejoice in a Grace and a Bounty from Allâh, and that Allâh will not waste the reward of the believers. (171) Those who answered (the Call of) Allâh and the Messenger after being wounded; for those of them who did good deeds and feared Allâh, there is a great reward. (172) [Quran:Ch.3]