Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-07-2018, 05:21 PM
Deactivated Account

Is it possible? Or am I wrong? Long shoot

Never mind...couldn’t delete post. Sorry for your time.

Last edited by Clarissa : 22-07-2018 at 03:35 AM.
Old 22-07-2018, 06:03 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarissa
Never mind...couldn’t delete post. Sorry for your time.

I am sooo tempted to respond to short almost cryptic posts like this because they offer to use the play of words you have thus written to describe something about twin flames and soul mates... I hope you dont mind, I also mean no offence if you are having a hard time with these connections.

Anything is posible. in fact the oposite is the same but more personal... Imposible such as, Im-posible or I-am-posible when you twist the words around you get a diferent perspective or view or comprehension of the illsions we consider restrictive, in these twin flame or soul mate connections we are bombarded by the impossible yet somehow they seem plausible if you just let them show you... how they go beyond boundaries, you mention time wasted.... no,no,no, there is no time in these connections, we all connect instantly distance has no impact on them so time (which is closely linked to vast distances) which is highly subjective is the illusion, the very fact Im writing has allowed I to express, in words something that will, I hope "click" to the respective member who has or is going through this very notion, so there is no waste of time here, just an opportunity to express, so thank you for this.

Am I wrong, is oposite to being right. this word is an error on its own as it requires an opposite experience to comprehend it, the correct words to use is In Error, even if we have perfect thought words and deeds we are still prone to error, its human nature to do so, these connections are awesome in showing us how easy it is to stumble and fall, yet through loving energy we bounce back unscathed by them ie, when we attach ourselves to the energy of these connections we suffer, even more so when we try to let them go, but in the long term we are in fact purging our soul from the phisical needs to "want, need, desire, lust for someone or something to grasp onto" each and everyone of these has oposing expereinces yet all of then are errors in which we must push through to feel the true nature of our divinity
Old 22-07-2018, 02:26 PM
Guide

I read your original post but I wasn't quite sure how to answer. These connections/relationships are very difficult, they are not easily understood by our 3D friends or family, yet, we KNOW.

Heart's response about time made me think. In these connections time does not exist and the way to handle them is to take time out of the equation. Everything in our lives involves time, i.e. you should marry by a certain age, have children by a certain age, be at school/work, etc at a certain time. We become conditioned to time.

This type connection will teach you to let go of that. To accept you have a special connection with someone and that these relationships have no time frame. We may be separated and in no contact with our twin for decades, as in my case, and then when the time is right, they come back in your life.

So yes this is possible but try not to make this relationship fit in a box or time frame. Accept the signs, accept the love and be the best you, you can be. Things will happen as they are designed to, don't try to force anything.

Hope that may help you some.
Old 04-08-2018, 01:50 AM
Deactivated Account

Sorry it took so long to responses electronics has not been cooperating with me until today. I can look at what ever I want but when I go to type it would lose its mind so to speak but I did get some answers. Lol I’m not one to interact over the Internet forums nor chats. But since April my child life experiences has returned. So sometimes I’m weird so to speak.
Old 04-08-2018, 02:24 AM
Deactivated Account

Thank you for your response.
Heart and SSDM 1
With the combine of your responses I-Am-Possible and there is no time in the the tf/sc. Don’t fit the connection in a box. Brought back a memory of when I had a panic attack at the grocery store. We just moved into town and it only had been a year. This attack happened out of the blue but it was life changing. That is when my path began. I realized after reading your response it dawned on me that is when we actually connected. I did not meet him until years later. I did try to make everything explainable to reality when in truth reality is visions not words. When I thought I lost my connection to him was cause the panic/anxieties stopped. I was focused on when we met till now. I didn’t look further back enough at just myself to actually notice that he was with me longer then that. When this light bulb memory hit me now I have no problem with my electronics. Lol Again thank you much. I’m see everything for what is much clear. I know now he is my tf cause I was just upgraded to telepathy. I hear him.